Geet is Geet our sweet geet ... marjanie nandini

Posted: 12 years ago
Geet is Geet our sweet geet ... marjanie nandini is nandini ... no comparision between geet & nandini ...

nandini loves the word marjanie isn't it ... so why not use it on her ...

well we used 2 use it on AA ... but now i feel they were better than this nandini ... so name change ... from today onwards ... nandini will b called marjanie2 ...

********************* coming 2 the episode ...*******************

ok ... coming to the episode ... maaneet scenes & romance was awesome ...

geet & maan get the idea at the same time ... that too same idea that was so sweet ...

next maaneet faking as though they are fighting ... their cute fight was awesome ...

maan when showed his big eyes & said - BOLO NAA GEET πŸ˜†

Both looked cute ...

how can they edit the breakfast scene ... so bad by the editors & cv's ... hate them ... who ever is responsible for editing the scene ,,,,,

Geet is Geet our sweet geet ... marjanie nandini is nandini ... no comparision between geet & nandini ...

but in today's episode they showed so many striking differences between geet & nandini ...

not only today ... since day 1 nandini was shown the way she is ... she has always been like that ...

never put into her place ... but very soon she will be put in her place ... that day she will shut her loud & big mouth ... this gud job will b done by maaneet ... me waiting for that day ...

differences

1)geet was saying sorry again & again to maan ... was thinking every minute about maan & her family ... was feeling bad for shouting at maan in front of every one ...

while that nandi 😑does not think about anyone ...  her top priority is her self & her happiness ... she is so so self centered ...😑😑😑 shameless creature 😑

for once now i am getting a doubt ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

looks like MP actually ... hates nandini ... πŸ˜†

that's why he is showing her as a mean ... selfish ... mannerless ... ... shameless ... brainless ...  who has no power of decision making ... & sticking 2 one decision ... to top it how can i foregt ... what an ungrateful person she is ... etc etc ...

nandini  ... if i start listing her qualities ,,,, i think the post is not enough and we all very well know about her qualities ... never listens to any one ... jumps 2 conclusions easily ... does everything without thinking ...oh the reason is ... her top floor is empty ... best quality on nandini is she is a self centered  person ...😑always talks without even using her brain 😑 

2)maan & geet on the other hand ... both being the owner of KM & KC ... still keep quiet & never show off their power ... & never ever speak 2 servants in an authoritative tone ... nor they are rude ... towards any one ... even to those who are younger to them ...

&

nandi ... she is so rude while she speaks ...

how dare nandi talks 2 maan like that ... i so wished that i could have given a tight slap to her ...  what she thinks of herself ... what is her status in KM ... she is not even the owner of KM / KC ... false prestige ... giving away leave 2 all the servants of KM ... who she thinks she is ... owner of KM ...  😑
& she wants maan 2 work & do all house hold chores ... 

what she thinks of herself ... hate her ...this stupid nandi ... thinks she is the owner & queen of khurana mansion ...  😑hate this woman 😑 

arey oh nandi😑😑😑 ... tu tho KM main kaam wali bai ... banne ke layak bhi nahin ho ...😑

this proverb suits very well for nandini ...

EMPTY VESSELS  make more noise ...

i guess u know who the empty vessel is ... who else bimbo nandi ...😑

3)Geet on the other hand ... even before agreeing 2 what that brainless nandi is saying she takes maan's permission ...  she is taking maan's permission before every step ... she used 2 do that before & now also ... her top priority is her maan & his family ...

nandi ... she thinks she is the boss & what lucky & devil were saying sena pati ... she thinks she can boss every one around ...

just wait nandi ... 2 days ... in 2 days ... tumhari akal tikane aayegi ...😑

so ... i think ... if we see they are trying 2 show the difference between Geet & nandi ...

how sweet & noble & down 2 earth geet is ... 

while on the other hand ... they are showing what a proud & self centered character nandi is ...😑worthless ...

so ... i think by the end of this Mr. Vs Mrs ... track ... nandi will learn all her mistakes ... will not open her big loud mouth ... ever ...

i wish i can plaster nandi's mouth with fevicol so taht she can never open her mouth ...

i am hoping ki after this track of wife Vs Hubby ...

it will be the end of nandini ... devil ... lucky ... preeto & mamaji characters ... coz once their marital problems are solved ... thy can start living in a different place ... & lead their own life ...

next we can get  a track which is actually based only on maaneet ... waiting for that track ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

love love lu loveu ...
meri saari mann ki likhdaali...
gurrr nandi iski himmat toh dekho...
MSK ke kaise baath karrahi hai,... aur servants bhi chutti dedi...
she doesnt event suie to KM... issetoh NT hi shandar thi... ek style fashinable chudale...
yeh toh bilkul bardashth nahien hoti hai...
Well said Hima...u have complied everything about Nandini & all r so apt...Geet & Nandini r poles apart & Nandini doesn't have any quality of Geet...u know l read a post in fb & l loved it...it said we wanted punishment for Dev...he got punishment in form of Nandini...his whole life will be like hell😊

Originally posted by 18mypride

love love lu loveu ...

meri saari mann ki likhdaali...

gurrr nandi iski himmat toh dekho...

MSK ke kaise baath karrahi hai,... aur servants bhi chutti dedi...
she doesnt event suie to KM... issetoh NT hi shandar thi... ek style fashinable chudale...
yeh toh bilkul bardashth nahien hoti hai...

thank u dear ...

me 2 missing NT ... wish NT jail thod ke bahar nikle & nandini ki baal pakad ke usse KM se rafa dafa karr de ...

i so want 2 c nandi out of KM ...

how 2 kick her out ...
Actually...
Loved the differences given by you...
How can we compare Nandini to Geet...earlier i use to think that she is a nice girl who cares abt her family, is worried abt her studies...but no jaise hi Dev ne shadi ka offer diya...padhai jaye bhaad mai...KC hai na...Brainless woman...NT was good for her...

I loved yesterdays epi...obviously, maaneet part...their dialogues, their expressions...superb...
Yes, ''bolo na Geeett...''
Then '' overacting ho rahi hai'' n their expressions when Geet puts her had forward for the challenge...mindblowing...
Originally posted by asmina_r

Well said Hima...u have complied everything about Nandini & all r so apt...Geet & Nandini r poles apart & Nandini doesn't have any quality of Geet...u know l read a post in fb & l loved it...it said we wanted punishment for Dev...he got punishment in form of Nandini...his whole life will be like hell😊

thanks dear ...

nandi is a punishment 2 devil πŸ˜† yeah his whole life will b a hell if nandi does not change ... but maan & geet are trying 2 change them ... so after thy change ... how will nandi & devil be ... 

i don't want 2 see their romance ... so best option send them back 2 canada ... in search of kamiya ... or kamiya needs help so devil going there ...

cv's kithne conveniently forgot kamiya & vicky ...
Hima awesome superb post...

There is no comparison Geet ti nano...

Geet'schappal is better than Nano .

Nano does not know manner and how dare she talked dishonour to Maan...

Geet maan se kaise dheere dhree baat kate hai...

and ye kya baat hui proove karna ka kikaun bad ya kaun chota...

Hima hope new track only based on Maaneet.

And ye MP ko bahar nikala padega...

Loved your post...

Originally posted by Vidushi89

Actually...
Loved the differences given by you...
How can we compare Nandini to Geet...earlier i use to think that she is a nice girl who cares abt her family, is worried abt her studies...but no jaise hi Dev ne shadi ka offer diya...padhai jaye bhaad mai...KC hai na...Brainless woman...NT was good for her...

I loved yesterdays epi...obviously, maaneet part...their dialogues, their expressions...superb...
Yes, ''bolo na Geeett...''
Then '' overacting ho rahi hai'' n their expressions when Geet puts her had forward for the challenge...mindblowing...

thanks dear ...

nandi .. she has always been like that isnt it ... first did not want 2 get married to daman then liked him ... then cried when knew tht he was a cheat ... did not want 2 marry then study then wedding on the day she got proposed πŸ˜† ... OMG i have never seen such a charcater in my whole life πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dewdropred

thank u dear ...

me 2 missing NT ... wish NT jail thod ke bahar nikle & nandini ki baal pakad ke usse KM se rafa dafa karr de ...

i so want 2 c nandi out of KM ...

how 2 kick her out ...
haan sochne wali baath hai how to kick her out?
project project karti rehti hai... uski kahein bheden... gurrr.. kabhi usko shaadi nahein karni kabhi shaadi ki urgency hoti aur kabhi PHD karni hai..aur ab Khurana empire mein project karni hai...yak yukkk...
sab ki jadh yeh MP hi hai..
Originally posted by dewdropred

thanks dear ...

nandi .. she has always been like that isnt it ... first did not want 2 get married to daman then liked him ... then cried when knew tht he was a cheat ... did not want 2 marry then study then wedding on the day she got proposed πŸ˜†... OMG i have never seen such a charcater in my whole life πŸ˜†

Welcome ji...

hmm...confused character n confused us also...but i never hated her...but now i hate her more than anything...she irritates me...