~3 Word Story #9~ *Completed Story* - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

3-Word-Story

--Completed--

Maan in hospital Recovering from Mosquito-bite and nurse geet Lovingly Nursed Maan, helps to remove, Maan wants bite the bandage from from nurse Geet  who is drooling Geet's luscious lips over x-ray print of Maan's abs Maan's danda-X-ray and is shocked, print all black. But Geet can-view  because she has removed it while super x-ray vision, she was bathing Maan and rubbed  All delectable parts very very hard, till he screamed  God help me. But Geet helped  requiring chemo therapy for his abs this women is For Kirti very-badly! In need of some spice in hospital food given very strange places, named Kitsy catering. Maan hates KC and he pukes, But loves geet-carressing while holding kirti and her  Nasty-food, Mish pushes Kirti neurons in her- brain. Kirti searching neurons sitting in Maan's- lap, Mish pushes Kirti, Geet on Maan's-lap coz hum saath- saath hain, Rosh packs Kirti  with maan in Geets arms safely & printer-guy took her to the hospital with nurses bumping in cute eyelock with Printer-guy & taking geet with Maaneet Kiss each-other, Kirti stops them but they dint-stop kirti runs away behind Printer Guy with the printer-guy to antartica forever! maan needs stiches,  But no needles but takes operation he bumps tomatoes makes a puree  for blood transfusion. Maan injures banana but chocolate saves dripping on it, geet licks off the knife used to cut the Banana  while taking pressure from the banana off his chest  and puts pressure on his chest. Maan gets breathless, starts his tai-chi  kicks Sangs away & Mish comes To  kick Maan for  emergency Cardiac Tamponade a nd geet fainted since she heard maan and tampon however she knew dr kirti will completely cure maan  by doing encephalscopy and found one small neuron alive, geet thanks babaji. maan all weak, geet looks-after maan by bringing chocolates and feeding him from her mouth

maan licked cake, which was stale From geet's lips both started licking and suddenly Maan and kissing madly, saw Dr. Kirti fuming she came near.. placed the lantern but Geet kicked  the lantern and kissed Maan again both r lost-in-eachother later that day, maaneet held eachother but NT came  and started making-love with Dev and Geet with maan seeing them together dev got jealous, he left NT Pulled Geet away. Maan punched him he got scared and ran away to-save his life leaving Geet to take-care of maan then he stopped and kissed geet all over her but bandage was distubing her from kissing maan's arm so maan removes his bandage and winked at her, Geet understand his desire for her and they started maaneet make love in the tabela which was filled with lanterns everywhere, so maaneet left to visit doctor to remove the nanolytis and replace In Kirti's brain which riz has dumped in garbage but later collected for herself while maan got banana split for geet, & Maaneet ate Banana-split. maan in pain 'cause Geet bit-banana so they went hospital and met Head-nurse Nakool with the broken banana, nurse nakool shocked, nurse gave medicines! isolates maaneet so banana can heal, they started smooching! banana bandage bleeding maan ate bleeding-banana! then started vomiting, dr gives happy new to maaneet.  15 months passed maneet had baby ! they called micey but geet want one more baby but banana expired that was dev's,  maan again fainted seeing geet's energy, dr kirti excited seeing maans bandaged biceps and triceps, examination by dr-kirti begins removing geet and stripping maan. But Maan covers himself and geet and started love-making in their dreams, kirti get shocked and get up, maaneet make love in Kirti's dreams.. and became reality while maaneet continued to stare at each-other and kissed-madly when nurse nakool doing the same gave injection to maans biceps thus maan fainted again and woke up in kirtis arms but maan looking lustfully at nakool, and nakoool winks at maan but geet slaped nakool. Maan gets angry grabs nakool and throw him out along with banana, said to geet he want one Kiss from thush one more baby, from Thus and Thush too agreed with dr- kirtis help Maan married thush and one from-mansi's aunt kirti with shruti along so he married geet as wifey and TM TOO went for x-ray now maan has to check -Junior -msk  with no banana, three babies from geet,Thus &mansi Looked so cute enjoying his life.
this is my favourite story of all...i loved it while i put it all together..it's so funny and cute...this one's my absolute favourite..it was greatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  β­οΈ

----------

~Most Consisent Participators:~

The most consistent participators are...

kirti_fiji

undisclosed

--Thush--

-Sangs

riza792

Shruti_Goyal

πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ great job! πŸ‘πŸΌ

-------------

and the gift i have is...

Maan's 3 bachay!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†

soo cute! 

Edited by Kokila11 - 12 years ago
But loves geet-carressing while holding kirti and her  Nasty-food, Mish pushes Kirti neurons in her- brain. Kirti searching neurons sitting in Maan's- lap, Mish pushes Kirti, Geet on Maan's-lap coz hum saath- saath hain, Rosh packs Kirti  with maan in Geets arms safely & printer-guy took her to the hospital with nurses bumping in cute eyelock with Printer-guy & taking geet with Maaneet Kiss each-other, Kirti stops them but they dint-stop kirti runs away behind Printer Guy with the printer-guy to antartica forever!

🀣

Dr. Kirti fuming she came near.. placed the lantern but Geet kicked  the lantern and kissed Maan again both r lost-in-eachother later that day, maaneet held eachother but NT came  and started making-love with Dev and Geet with maan seeing them together dev got jealous, he left NT Pulled Geet away
🀣🀣

maan got banana split for geet, & Maaneet ate Banana-split. maan in pain 'cause Geet bit-banana so they went hospital and met Head-nurse Nakool with the broken banana, nurse nakool shocked, nurse gave medicines! isolates maaneet so banana can heal, they started smooching! banana bandage bleeding maan ate bleeding-banana!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

and nakoool winks at maan but geet slaped nakool. Maan gets angry grabs nakool and throw him out along with banana, said to geet he want one Kiss from thush one more baby, from Thus and Thush too agreed with dr- kirtis help Maan married thush and one from-mansi's aunt kirti with shruti along so he married geet as wifey and TM TOO went for x-ray now maan has to check -Junior -msk  with no banana, three babies from geet,Thus &mansi Looked so cute enjoying his life.🀣

Ohh I Have a doubt which baby is mansi's & Geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Omg this is the most Hilarious story every...aunt kirti u rock πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ im laughing like hell πŸ˜†

Edited by --Thush-- - 12 years ago
NAILA SAY HI TO THUS AND MAANSI MAMMA
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Shruti_Goyal

NAILA SAY HI TO THUS AND MAANSI MAMMA
🀣

Ohh We cant be Mama πŸ˜²πŸ€” we dint reach the Age to have a baby  πŸ€” In this Case Maan would have bcom preggy to carry his Babies πŸ€£ 
@ Thush- i know this story is better than the previous one's...kirti's a doctor, geet thush and mansi have bacha, there's bleeding banana bandages and lanterns came in as well πŸ˜† 
I give the story 10 out of 10! πŸ‘πŸΌ
i would take the baccha in green for me'self!🀣
Edited by -mansi95- - 12 years ago
seriously this is crazy, how come we become more crazy then the previous one, thanks for compiling, you are the best love you

and congrads to the the three kids for getting kids so that means we aunties are not nani maunties🀣
🀣🀣 Oh man.. I loved this.. and I loved being a part of this funny and crazy story..🀣 Thank you everyone..🀣