WU 12th Oct'11 - Karwachauth in, Honeymoon Out - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thank u ..
god bless u...
it was such a awesum episode once again ... i just enjoy dese two so much ... y cant dey bring this serial between 8 - 9 pm , peak time
🀣 It was nice epi though! The hug was the highlight and not to forget the handshake!😳

thanks for the update maria, I luv the emo's  u r using 🀣
Thanks MariaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Its been nearly two hours since the episode ended but I'm still grinning ear to ear just like these emos.What a hug!😍  Just like two little kids!πŸ˜†
Fantastic episode & fantastic update!πŸ‘
thanks for the update maria..
super episode and beautiful hug..
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Thanks MariaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Its been nearly two hours since the episode ended but I'm still grinning ear to ear just like these emos.What a hug!😍  Just like two little kids!πŸ˜†
Fantastic episode & fantastic update!πŸ‘

S zuby.. the hug was the highlight... I never expected a long hug... It was sooo nice.😍 Both were just lost in it and never realized that they hugged each other.. and  the handshake was cute too.. Both were just like 2 little kids today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks for the wonderful update maria..a very nice episode especially the hug, handshake..also liked how priya called him khadoos
Originally posted by -MariaMars-

S zuby.. the hug was the highlight... I never expected a long hug... It was sooo nice.😍 Both were just lost in it and never realized that they hugged each other.. and  the handshake was cute too.. Both were just like 2 little kids today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
exactly maria,raya were so lost in their happiness n hug that they didn't realize nor did they feel embarassed after the hug.really liked the scene

thanks for nice update n emoticonsπŸ˜†

btw i do have feeling that vikram-neha will make raya fast for each other n some more raya momentsπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -sahasra-

exactly maria,raya were so lost in their happiness n hug that they didn't realize nor did they feel embarassed after the hug.really liked the scene

thanks for nice update n emoticonsπŸ˜†

btw i do have feeling that vikram-neha will make raya fast for each other n some more raya momentsπŸ˜‰

exactly dear.. i had the same feeling that Ram might also fast for Priya.. Priya might not know about it, and then after knowing she might feed him.. πŸ˜³ What a RAYa moment it will be na.. Hope it happens... πŸ˜