WU 12th Oct'11 - Karwachauth in, Honeymoon Out

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank u ..
god bless u...
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was such a awesum episode once again ... i just enjoy dese two so much ... y cant dey bring this serial between 8 - 9 pm , peak time
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 It was nice epi though! The hug was the highlight and not to forget the handshake!😳

thanks for the update maria, I luv the emo's  u r using 🀣
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks MariaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Its been nearly two hours since the episode ended but I'm still grinning ear to ear just like these emos.What a hug!😍  Just like two little kids!πŸ˜†
Fantastic episode & fantastic update!πŸ‘
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update maria..
super episode and beautiful hug..
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Thanks MariaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Its been nearly two hours since the episode ended but I'm still grinning ear to ear just like these emos.What a hug!😍  Just like two little kids!πŸ˜†
Fantastic episode & fantastic update!πŸ‘

S zuby.. the hug was the highlight... I never expected a long hug... It was sooo nice.😍 Both were just lost in it and never realized that they hugged each other.. and  the handshake was cute too.. Both were just like 2 little kids today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful update maria..a very nice episode especially the hug, handshake..also liked how priya called him khadoos
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

S zuby.. the hug was the highlight... I never expected a long hug... It was sooo nice.😍 Both were just lost in it and never realized that they hugged each other.. and  the handshake was cute too.. Both were just like 2 little kids today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly maria,raya were so lost in their happiness n hug that they didn't realize nor did they feel embarassed after the hug.really liked the scene

thanks for nice update n emoticonsπŸ˜†

btw i do have feeling that vikram-neha will make raya fast for each other n some more raya momentsπŸ˜‰
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

exactly maria,raya were so lost in their happiness n hug that they didn't realize nor did they feel embarassed after the hug.really liked the scene

thanks for nice update n emoticonsπŸ˜†

btw i do have feeling that vikram-neha will make raya fast for each other n some more raya momentsπŸ˜‰

exactly dear.. i had the same feeling that Ram might also fast for Priya.. Priya might not know about it, and then after knowing she might feed him.. πŸ˜³ What a RAYa moment it will be na.. Hope it happens... πŸ˜