Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

awsum update dr!!!!! abhay sang a song... cool yr... n d ending is beautiful i hope cvs get some idea frm ur os n ff... waiting 4 more...

thanks 4 d pm!!!!

Thanks Akshi 🤗 I wish that too but seeing the current track... i lost my hope long time ago 🥱
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ashadharon ending tanzie👏to show romance intimate scenes r nt necessary always! the last scene wr beautiful d romantic as well😳the best part ws abhay playing d piano d singing😍ohh ya abhay cn do anythng and evrythng fr pia❤️donno when will dis happn in the show!😕a/w tanzie arokom os majhe modhhe likhte thako jate atleast we cn survive😊tc.🤗p.s. sorry fr late comment.actualy m nt visitng d forum since last week thtsy missd ur update. d dear nxt time when u write an os plz pm me.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
p.s. i forgot to add 1more thng. ohh d concept of pia getting idea frm vampire diaries ws mindblowing. imagining the way pia said it and abhay's facial expressions it just crackd me up😆it shows how innocent pia qeally is😳the song isbeautiful. enjoyd ur os thoroughly😊
Originally posted by: notepad697

Beautiful update...loved the ending  Thanks dear 😳
Finally Abhiya together...and Haseena cured. 🥳
Enjoyed the OS and thanks for the pm glad you did...thanks for reading 😊

Originally posted by: peehu24

ok..m late...now...😆...koi na..i will comment now... koi bat nehi...comment do yehi sabse important hai 😃

awesome update tanzie...i loved it...everything fell in place..and abhay is singing...😲...woh ILU ke alava kuch nahi gaata...haila...but i will believe in you...he sang...and abhiya were so cute...haseena is fine..alina evil..i still think it will happen in show... Its Abhay that's why thesong was softlike and i know how impossible is this that's why I wrote it 😆 alina is not evil... she is grey...remember she is being possessed by her mother partially so her conscience is conflicting with that... i dont want to see her evil in the show either 😕 i dont watch the show anymore so jisdin woh hooded figure ka pata chal jau plz tell me and if Metz come back... i will jump and watch the show again the moment she comes back 😈

btw...written very well...thanks for pm.. thanku dear 😳

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

good good👍🏼

Thanku Reshmz and Congrtz on being a dazzler 🤗
Originally posted by: Rozy77

hi dear😊 Hey Rozy 😊

lovely end👏 thanks dear 😳
everything part was amazing n i loved the scene wid pia, haseena n alina. that was awesome👍🏼
abhiya moment was so awww😳😳 Aww thanku... i wish to write about Alina more... will do another time 😆

thanks for the pm
take care🤗 u too 🤗

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Tanzie its beautiful i just read the OS.   abhay singing 🤣  luv how piya did everything the way i also wanna c piya in action.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::I read another OS. Cool must say i like how U present Pia. Fearless to the very end. I remember this plot and i hated it on the show but here this is superb coz it wasn't stretched out and was played with intelligence. I can't believe U had ABHAY singing🤣So hilarious and very Pilmy🤣Best part for me was including VAMPIRE DIAREIES to the update. Vervaine and Stefan give me them any day😍

I can already see the magic U will bring Tanzie and can't wait to work with U.

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago