This is my GHSP...Our GHSP..Maaneet n Only Maaneet - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hayyeee Babaji Sachi mein Humare Sunte hai...

Thanku Babji Thanku so much

Every moment could be cherished, there was no break in the continuity...and the feel that this is our GHSP totally engulfs you...

So Maaneet Land ke Vaasiyo...!!!!

How refreshing, reliving and reassuring was it to finally see nothing but Maaneet, Maaneet and More Maaneet ...

Hayyyeee...Mera Dil Gaye Mahiii

So Bolo Guys...Kaisa Laga...To See, Feel, Breath and Express...nothing but Maaneet and only Maaneet???

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 12 years ago

It was a real treat to get such an amazing, and classy GHSP like episode...

fear-hopefully it is "maintained"Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
This is the first epi in a very long time that felt like the old Geet. I did not think it was possible to get that feeling again but my oh my today epi reminded my why I loved the show so much in the first place.

Maaneet IS the reason why this show works and why it is so popular.

res

will comment tom i was too embarrased to watch it infront of my grandad
Now this is what I call my GHSP 👏👏👏 ...A complete Maaneet filled episode 😳😳😳 ...WOWWW what a fantablous episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...and what top level Foreplay I saw today filled with raw desire and passion between a married couple☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ ☺️ ...The best part was the screenplay which managed to give us goosebumps even without a single dialogue but just showing their raw sexual tension where Geet is trying to avoid MSK's sexual advances and that irritates MSK and makes him more determined to go and get his woman 😈 ..woww what awesome expressions here by GC and DD depicting passion and desire along with some naughty foreplay 😳😳 ..

Maaneet hug was the best today as it clearly showed Geet helpless in MSK's arms wanting more from his side and MSK grabbed her so tightly with passion as if there is no tomorrow...WOWW 😳😳😳😳 ...Hug was filled with raw passion today and looked very real 👏👏👏 ...That look of satisfaction and content on both MSK and Geet's face in each other's arms rubbing against each other with such pleasure made the hug look so damn intimate and sensuous ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
today i am speechless because everyone said it. i feel the same. this episode is truly a ghsp episode-the ghsp which made us crazy and gave lots and lots of magical moments. fans of other shows were questioning on our success and whether we deserve the top position or not. and this is the answer to all, what ghsp and maaneet are and why this show is so popular.
Hyeee Aaj toh main Ufff Pata nai Kaha hu but Dunniya Mein nai hu😆 I am dead🤢 Hyeee Maaneet Ko dekh kar Main toh Maar he gai☺️
Really dear this is our ghsp
Hope we get continuation
Originally posted by jaspreetm2815

Hyeee Aaj toh main Ufff Pata nai Kaha hu but Dunniya Mein nai hu😆 I am dead🤢 Hyeee Maaneet Ko dekh kar Main toh Maar he gai☺️

Thanku Thanku...Aapka Mare hue log sabha mein swagat hai...😆