This is my GHSP...Our GHSP..Maaneet n Only Maaneet - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anupm04

Really dear this is our ghsp
Hope we get continuation

Yes Dear, Har hontho pe yehi Dua hai ki hamesha aisa hi chalta rahe
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

It was a real treat to get such an amazing, and classy GHSP like episode...

fear-hopefully it is "maintained"

Yes Shivu Babes..."MAINTAINED" is the Key Word...Chalo Dekhte hai😊
Originally posted by maaniqra

really whole i m fainttt

Chil Chil Chill Dude...Faint math ho...Abhi usmein time baaki hai πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by cuttiee

awesomeee...

Thankuuu 😊 I hope this awesome was for the Post πŸ˜†
Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
maneet were superb in d episode...πŸ˜ƒ
shocked to see maneet based episode without jokers...
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

This is the first epi in a very long time that felt like the old Geet. I did not think it was possible to get that feeling again but my oh my today epi reminded my why I loved the show so much in the first place.

Maaneet IS the reason why this show works and why it is so popular.

Yes But Maaneet not simply strewn in to this soup, But them with a proper screen-play and execution, is what makes GHSP...GHSP
Originally posted by riyaan01

today i am speechless because everyone said it. i feel the same. this episode is truly a ghsp episode-the ghsp which made us crazy and gave lots and lots of magical moments. fans of other shows were questioning on our success and whether we deserve the top position or not. and this is the answer to all, what ghsp and maaneet are and why this show is so popular.

Welocme to the Gnag...Yes thats exactly what they have shown, must say they have walked the extra mile to make this possible, but i am sure it is paid off πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by jyoti06

Now this is what I call my GHSP πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...A complete Maaneet filled episode 😳😳😳 ...WOWWW what a fantablous episode ⭐️ ...and what top level Foreplay I saw today filled with raw desire and passion between a married couple☺️ ...The best part was the screenplay which managed to give us goosebumps even without a single dialogue but just showing their raw sexual tension where Geet is trying to avoid MSK's sexual advances and that irritates MSK and makes him more determined to go and get his woman 😈 ..woww what awesome expressions here by GC and DD depicting passion and desire along with some naughty foreplay 😳😳 ..

Maaneet hug was the best today as it clearly showed Geet helpless in MSK's arms wanting more from his side and MSK grabbed her so tightly with passion as if there is no tomorrow...WOWW 😳 ...Hug was filled with raw passion today and looked very real πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...That look of satisfaction and content on both MSK and Geet's face in each other's arms rubbing against each other with such pleasure made the hug look so damn intimate and sensuous ☺️

Couldn't have agreed more with you Jyo...
Mai apne hosh kho chuki hoon...
My face is paining now...coz i've been blushing non stop kal se...
Help me plz...

Maaneet is the best..what a fab epi..after a long time no break of the story in between..no amritsar crowd disturbing in between..all in all a gurtilicious maaneet filled epi..