Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh puhleeez! They arent that old! How mean Niharika

Thanx for such a sweet update :)
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sowjii06

hi zuby i am new to this forum just now i joined this forum... first i read u r update only...wonderful update thanq...awesome episode

Hi Sowji😊

Thanks & welcome to the forum😳 Hope you have a great time
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zuby you are one lucky girl..you have the chance to update the best episodes of the season and we are lucky to read your delightful updates...i also like chitthoo's mini update..full of fun and humor which refects all what we feel in words...keep it up...hope your migraine has vanished..Edited by Neenzoo - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Zuby you are one lucky girl..you have the chance to update the best episodes of the season and we are lucky to read your delightful updates...i also like chitthoo's mini update..full of fun and humor which refects all what we feel in words...keep it up...hope your migraine has vanished..

aww thank u neens😛
panpan thumbnail
😆😆😆👏
Thank you so much for written the episod . we  appreciate  the trouble. thanks again
pnapan
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

Yippie🥳 the fun continues 😛 Zuby your wish was granted 😳 i bet the CVs sent you into a tizzy giving you PriAm😛 , PriAm the morning after☺️ and PriAm😍 again ...my Mrs.D🤗 must have surely broken her bed jumping with joy😳 (much like the good old days )😆

aviva 😃 i will not sue people for copyright infringement😃 so anyone can call her Mrs.D😳 as it gives my Zubes eternal bliss😛 . 

So the epi begins with Mr.Sharma's apprehensions 🥱 over his daughter's unusual behaviour😳  ...sirjee take a chill pill🤢  and for once your wife is right let our Pips live her life 😃 we are all loving the wild Mrs.Tablet Kapoor 😳 and would never trade her for the deferential Ms.Priya Sharma . (Neha may i borrow one of your vodka bottles, Mr.Sharma needs to loosen up BIG TIME 😆😆😆)

Okay enough with the oldies 🤢 moving on to our fav jodi 😳 fatty trying to get staggering Pips into the bedroom 😆 while still being subjected to ridicule by his now completely sloshed wife🤣.  Good Lord! u r right Zubes fatty doesn't miss a chance to "nigarofy" his pretty lady😳 ...Sweets does a Britney 😃  Fatty ...you're not that innocent 😉 and yr mamma thinks u don't know the "matlab of shaadi" 🤢 Oh ho ho what a shocker she is in for .

OMG 😲"before he reflects some more on the goods 😲😆 he has gotten his hands under" 🤣 you are wicked Zubes 😛, yep Pips had to ruin it with "Honeymooon?!! golu ke saath!!!" and instantly the admiration😳 turns into abhorrence 😔 and sweet golu clenches his other hand as if to strangle her🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣and jerks his hand out😡 . WOW exemplary performances from both the actors 👏👏👏and i wish we had more Sakshis and Rams on the small screen. 😳

Zubes i suggest you say "Sorry for the break" 😕 when you thrust Srush's😆 Nutzilla 😡on my face when i am busy lapping up PriAm😳😳 . My eyes are still hurting .

The morning after😳  my fav part😛 pippu looking "lovely and tousled"😊 good observation Zubes 👍🏼 so refreshing to see someone looking so natural while waking up 👏instead of the usual serial bahus🤢 who look like they stepped out of the vanity van😆 instead of the bed😕 .

Golu's revenge😈  simply loved the expression on Ram's face ⭐️ he was evilness personified😛 😆 and boy did he come back with a vengeance🤣  on his unsuspecting wife😳  and yes it was a DDLJ scene.

Ram is in total control enjoying the mortification of his wife😳  at being told how she came on to him aggressively☺️ 🤣 sowing seeds of doubt in her mind😕 yet our Ms.Marple 😛suspects foul play only to be handed further evidence by way of the "honeymoon package"!😆 Fatty 😳 you nailed it😆😆😆 . ab paseene choot rahe hai Pips ko 😃 listening to "Aage kab badhoge"😲  and Ram does his fist pump 😛.

Simply superb by Ram👏👏👏 who came into his own after being bulldozed😆 by Sakshi the past few days.

Pips brings out her lethal weapon 😕  once again and buries her head crying 😆 and fatty's heart melts as he cannot handle tears and assures her nothing happened🤢😆 . He even makes her Mrs.Tablet Kapoor😳 by forcing her to down some pills for her headache😃 . Haaye how chweet😳 . So who are u kidding Fatty and Pippu🤔 the former acknowledges and certifies wifey and the latter thanks him.

Lastly Ms.Marple at work again😛 fresh as a daisy PipsEmbarrassed throws her Marple hat and does a Shelock Holmes to fix the honeymoon solution😃. She says elementary Mr.Watson err Mr.Kapoor just say u have commitments and cannot go for the honeymoon and get yr friends money back.🤪 Golu says smugly that they have to still handle her mommy and they decide to first call the Shergill's to remonstrate but end up bagging another date🤣 WOW i am loving the Shergill's more and more😃.

Okay that's it 😳...can't handle more for now my stomach is hurting from watching the epi and reading you update😳😆.

The evil trio!!!!🤢🤢🤢 (make me sick in the stomach😡) thats for you to handle Zubes i can say bye here😆😆😆

OOps i did it again...my post almost another update😲😲😲 sweets covers a blanket over her head😛 (Pippu style)😳

Chithoo,
Why don't u do the update for today's episode? Thanks happy I won't be sued!😃😃😉
saisamanvi thumbnail
what happend to u zuby...you didn't written today's update.pls write soon..we all r waiting...  
anu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really we all r waiting for written update...
lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome blossm update.. Really love it.. RaYa scenes r too cute. Esp when priya hide her face in blanket. :P