BALH: Written Update 10 Oct 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for wonderful update... sounds pretty good episode...
Thanks for the update. Hopefully you can update for us daily,. :)
thanks for the fab update zuby...didnt expect CV's to give us such an episode today..three awesome episodes back to back..

loved it..ram's expressions were to die for today..loved it..watched it twice already..will watch it once more..
Howlarious epi Zuby!!  I am so happy and jealous at the same time that you get to update such epis.
I am dying to watch it ... could not control my laughter in office ... hawww ... Mr. Kapoor can be sooo nauugghhhtttyyy ... haila!
i loved ur update!
it made me laugh and am now eager to watch it!!
Thnks for the WU Zuby loved it ,,and ofcourse loved the way it is  presented too hiwalarios,,, throughy enjoable read re
  the cvs truly are pampering us .. the intial epi like the weddign and all had dragged for weeks and now we have such lovely pace ,, hmm loving it

Mrs. D👏
😕Kya boluu????😕Run of adjectives!!!!!!!! Kya episode aur kya update! Zubs, if u continue to feed us mithai all the time we will become addicts!

So BALH is on a roll again ! The fear of Big Boss made EKta  to come up with  a  superb episode again ...Hope this silsila chalta rahe
Going to watch it ...
thanks for the updt. not only see who want to read abt nutz updates 🤢😆
ur comments make it even more spicy zuby...thanks for the lovely update...keep going...❤️