Poll

What do you u think who is she?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all

So we have another stranger n ordering lady, i said another as cv's still didn't show who was the last one who tried to kill danish n panchi, the people who said it was haseena, i m not agree with them as if it may be her, she was having a good chance to drink their blood but she left them n just destroyed her car.

NOW what do you think who could be that lady which is compelling haseena to create blood thrust? n y do you think that ?

Share your opinion, i think its dipanita coz i think the voice resembles to her so i m voting for her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i think it is alina
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am kind of confused b/w Alina and Metz! 

Alina : Simply because she is still a mysterious character who can take a U turn anytime now

Metz : I dont know -- becoz she is plain evil 

Deepanita can be -- But Jeh said he doesnt know who that person is who is attacking Vampires -- So high chances its not Deepu -- but then with Cv's u never know. 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜‰  i dont think its alina , dipanita or even maithli ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•. its that female vampire๐Ÿ˜• who bit haseena in the flashback scene .
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maybe another Female Vampire who has taken a fancy on Chand... Someone who wants him for herself?๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-piya-abhay

i think it is alina

I doubt that it could be Alina coz she has a different voice๐Ÿ˜•
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: @nup@m@

I am kind of confused b/w Alina and Metz! 

Alina : Simply because she is still a mysterious character who can take a U turn anytime now

Metz : I dont know -- becoz she is plain evil 

Deepanita can be -- But Jeh said he doesnt know who that person is who is attacking Vampires -- So high chances its not Deepu -- but then with Cv's u never know. 

U have a good logic about dipz but she might be hiding some thing from Jeh but the voice was not like Alina or Metz so it may be some one else
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: lizzie1765

๐Ÿ˜‰  i dont think its alina , dipanita or even maithli ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•. its that female vampire๐Ÿ˜• who bit haseena in the flashback scene .

good point lizz, i didn't think about that biting vampire, she may be some original vampire i gave that option coz in TVD only an original vampire can compel a normal vampire
hukshila thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Maybe another Female Vampire who has taken a fancy on Chand... Someone who wants him for herself?๐Ÿ˜†

yea, v never know she like the way chand says I love you๐Ÿ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am really confused Kiran๐Ÿ˜•