~3 Word Story #8~ *Completed Story* - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Thush--

story is upto page 30 🤣TM Happily live with Maan 😆Marie change ur sentence then fine 😉
YESH!!!mission accomplished!!!

story is upto page 30 🤣TM Happily live with Maan 😆Marie change ur sentence then fine 😉
changed

but where is MS here?😕
they disappeared!!!

no more posting!wait for kokila😳
Edited by -mansi95- - 12 years ago

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

3-Word-Story

--Completed--

Maan planned to take a long-drive and tyre punctured with his mishty & took Mamaji-along only for Thus, maaneet decides to-leave the hunters hut. mamaji and Thus alone and left went with tyre. Mamaji saw Shurti  and reached in To a hut, Mama and Shurti came with tyre To help Maneet. mamaji and Thus wr lost-in each-other cz they dont know  How to fix the tire so maaneet *coughed* but They have no-clue didn't get any-rply, so love of-Mamji (Shurti) then kirti again maaneet under the, came with tires Car making Love syl decides this time she will defenately going to see maaneet love-making & she did-saw tyre all deflated and started pumping and full-on pressing and tyre burst, Maaneet sat-on  burst-tyre & Maan started Kissing but stopped coz she was thirsty, & drank from-his lips And thirsting for-more, but became hungry used tyre to Sleep and Started to Make Love but mosquitoes came And went Back taking maan along, Geet followed him but vines stopped geet while maan arguing with Mostqutoe-Kirti for jiju-saali Milan. But argument Failed and what followed, Maaneet Passionate Liplock with leaf in-between and came downpour, tyre provided shelter but they didn't so got stuck in the rain, banana leaf protecting their cute coochico, and came mosquitoes, maan squashed all; saved Geet's skin, geet got hungry. Maan searched food finds banana and water for monkeet then came nagin touching maan sensually, want maan's lips, maan maha excited, touched with her the mashed banana while geets hunger wasnt satisfied so took her compass but stopped coz didnt have lantern so she burnt the candle and cooked the carrot adding Mayo and all the veggies but no protein because she felt ants on her and she shrugged removing her dupatta, mahi mahi mahi wears the tyre, nahi nahi nahi they hugged each-other tightly and stared-kissing, geet felt tired since she's hungry not taken protein-shake so she fainted. Maan kissed her turned into frog while geet into a beautiful princess with a tyre, frog pounced on-tyre geet felt sad  frog got carrot, frog wants ladoo made from carrot, geet get up, maan gives carrot, geet didn't like she needs maan and ready to but craves tyre maaneet r hungry have carrot soup with garlic sauce and some bananas which monkeys snatched. now feel full and wanted to charge their battery, called printer guy who printed tyre, kirti takes the tyre and throw-away and decides to see maaneet romance jungle me mungle with tyre watching mansi steps in! to see wild-romance coz it is-in muft muft muft, maaneet push her mansi calls thushy! thushy is absent, thush runs & comes  to save her-sister thushy slaps geet!! mariam joins in to kick Maan  mariam fell down!! Maan is angry, but craved for he slaps thush, muft charging sequence mansi slaps maan!!! sisters beat maaneet, Thush Runs to-Maan, maan caught maansi, thush caught maan cz he liked-her tried to rape-her  had evil thoughts!!! thush saved mansi, but Mansi wants mansi was scared!! to get raped-by maan  so she started!!! thush too wants-  to run behind, TM start raping!!!! Maan is unconscious was very scared geet slaps maan, marie throws geet! ans slaps her, TM continue raping-maan!!! geet cries out seeing maan's rape sisters laugh @ geet Mariam pushes her-ways Tm continue raping-maan(boost is the secret of TM's energy) MS get scared!! MS are hungry!! Thush Kissed  his feet & slapped geet & Kissed his cheeks while hugging tyre, MS GO TO-TOWN! hiding bhind MS(mansi shruti), tm felt sad, but tyre punctured, TOWN was nearby!

@ REMINDER:ms means MARIE SRUTHI   TM-THUSHY,MANSI!

MS went along-with kirti to buy-tire, flat tyre to kirti to hotel!! mansi carries marie -2 town, geet thushy alone mansi was busy!! mansi with them! Thus enjoy it but jungle didn't, thushy threw geet!!! more than with-maan not 4 marie sruthi felt bad!!! geet fell off mansi cerries MS tyre with maan, broke her crown a huge cliff! TM CARRY MS! kirti takes the tyre and run-away to save tyre's-ezzat, Kirti is so Happy  but geet-kirti dishum  with Nakul cz geet drinks boost, geet grabs tyre and Kick Kirti become hot-couple(kirti-tyre), maan enjoying rape!!! GEET saves maan from TM. TM started to kiss, ms helped geet to go from-there, tyre becomes KMH to save maan  but evrything failed, finally TM feel-tired, maan loved TM and  Married them. Tm slept in the soft bed tyre covered bed each other arm and lived happily, MAAN DIVORCED GEET~ 

Thanks guys for being patient with me😊 ..and yay kesa story hai..i said Maneet lost in jungle, not b2b parivaar lost in jungle🤣..but that's not a bad topic idea..wonder how that would go😛

------

~Most Consistent Participators:~

The most consistent participators were the following members:

Shruti_Goyal

kirti_fiji

--Thush—

-mansi95-

gmsRk

👏 well done guys..

-------
okay i thought and thought what gift could i give you this time..and the only thing that came to mind was a tyre😆..par some of us don't have cars so gift would be useless..so i chose 

A box of chocolate celebrations..(these are my favourite chocolates😳)..enjoy...
and for others who may have liked the tyre idea..i'll guve you guys the tyre as well😆
all the other ones on the internet were ugly so chose this one😆
B2B Family lost in jungle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 uff  there will no sisters like us on earth 🤣🤣🤣🤣raping maan continuously for 3 stories 🤣🤣 Aunt Kirti  and her Tyre 🤣 Omg We are the best story tellers 🤣🤣

Thanks Nanila for ur patience 😆and thanks for the chocos... Tyre is for my aunt kirti 😆

B2B Family lost in jungle 🤣 uff  there will no sisters like us on earth 🤣raping maan continuously for 3 stories 🤣🤣 Aunt Kirti  and her Tyre 🤣 Omg We are the best story tellers 🤣🤣

Thanks Nanila for ur patience 😆and thanks for the chocos... Tyre is for my aunt kirti 😆
KIRTI AND TYRE
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

B2B Family lost in jungle 🤣 uff  there will no sisters like us on earth 🤣raping maan continuously for 3 stories 🤣🤣 Aunt Kirti  and her Tyre 🤣 Omg We are the best story tellers 🤣🤣

i know..you sisters are unique 😳

and your welcome😊
B2B phamily lost in jungle, they always do that, seriously they start with me and then everyone wants to come

thanks for compiling the story

i asked di if i could do it, but she said no coz she feared that i would edit her "maaneet make love" comment😆

congrads to all
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

B2B phamily lost in jungle, they always do that, seriously they start with me and then everyone wants to come

thanks for compiling the story

i asked di if i could do it, but she said no coz she feared that i would edit her "maaneet make love" comment😆

congrads to all

your welcome😊..😆