Users

Frequent Posters

Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

3-Word-Story

--Completed--

Geet was eating cadburys chocolate mouth-to-mouth, Maan sat beside stared at her. Geet rubbed chocolate on his lips then licked it off his lips and bites on his lips and turned to move, maan caught her and rubbed chocolate from her Cheeks and licked it as he bit on her cheeks making her yearn... he continued to eat cho. From her cheeks while he dipped his hand in chocolate-cake dropped on dupatta & chewed on dupatta, removed pin by-mouth and placed cho-cake on her neck. Maan started licking sensually from her licking upwards lovingly accidentally swallowed pin Yummy edible chocolate-pin melted on tongue causing tickling sensation making him tingle and her jingle! & started to Mingle all the wayfrom tip-to-toe Maan smeared chocolate on Geet's belly and sniffed it He licked with-tongue and kissed her, Chocolate dripping everywhere. Maan makes entrance slips and falls on Dadi and Dadi and mama Had Mahi Mahi ~~~. Maaneet soaked-in chocolate & Dadi shocked seeing, Thush pulls MSK, Mama wants to-do Tai-chi With Maan. Prema pulls Thush But Maan Holds Thush, Thush licks Maan, Thush and Prema, both lick Maan, Geets get-in cat-fight, Syl pulls Geet &Thush Licked  His-lips, Prema pushes Thush But-Thush dint Move, Geet pulls Thush & Prema-pulls Geet, Syl hits Thush, Thushs-Mom slaps Syl. Prema kisses Maan &thush  Kisse-his   cheeks, Syl kisses his-guns. Geet is furious , Thush, Sylv,  Prema  pins Maan to the ground and to the takiya raping him and He is enjoying โ€“it and Geet comes Sees 4 of them. There is no power, Geet get lantern, shallu makes entrance, Shaalu wants a-piece break the lantern and threw far-away all five start licking chocolate off-Maan. Maan is enjoying doing what they to rape Him โ€“again maan loses hisvirginity finally and ahem like in-wedding-planner, Geet dials 911 the line is-cut, line is disconnected SSPT staring at lips and all-bite they rub chocolate, Geet fights for her handsome Maan, B2Bians against Geet, All except one they push Geet, Mish comes to Geet rescue but 5-B2Bians fight with, she is pushed. Geet and Mish get another lantern 5-B2Bians breaks it they don't know it is unbreakable, they burn it, Maan wants chocolate and chocolate cake to feed geet, B2Bians r jealous Geet is happy for the chocolate, 5-B2Bians makes a-plan to become chocolates, they go-to chocolate-factory. Prema becomes Cadburys the 5-b2bians are, Thush becomes ghiradelli Syl-Thush-Prema-Shaalu-Rosh, Syl becomes Hersheys, Rosh becomes Godiva, Shaalu becomes Lindt, Mish feeds Maaneet all 5 B2B-ians. Maan wants 5-B2Bians-choco to become drinks, Maaneet run to the drinks and started drinking them, they want warm-milk, only whole milk, so maan gives his danda a-look and offers it-to-geet she nods yes and maan proceeds with his position to better give a hairy insertion a flat iron a smooth sailing it went for a few hours then gal mansi decides to dance in front of maneet! But geet give some chocolate to mansi and patted said baby leave-daydreaming. Thush kisses Msk, shruti pulls Thus give her dairy-milk,  Msk Started-kissing thush geet decides to kill thush &  But She loves-her in her dreams she thinks Thush as her sister so left alone with Msk & went. Thush Started Kissing Msk not-in dreams wants that kiss he only dreams of shruti's kiss but its jusr-dream, Geet comes & asked he held shruti wthr thush is-done and started kissing-madly. Geet & She lost-in maan and he picking the clothes! lost in shruti who was his-dream as he loved Geet more than but he wants geets duppata but its with Mansi, mansi was scared! she tore dupatta maan raped her!!! mansi luved it and got scared and started to- enjoy-it To face her-shisters, Thus too want to Rape maan to join MANSI, Mansi and thush started raping maan!!! Maan wants Geet but mansi,thush... cont to do are behaving badly Their mama angry  and still raping maan!!!! maan started to and they are enjoying, Mish gets helicopter shruthi cont.. with my recent words!!! Drops parachutes for bacchas destroy parachutes!!! Maaneet's safety from, Maaneet safe with-Mish  i edited my words! &  kids with Maan  shisters throw geet! Doctor checks Maan He is ok cz he with TM maan yearns for (we) shisters! Doctor says bad-kids, kids mama sad maan marries TM! & Loves them unconditionally, Mama spanks kids cz they dint invite Kids say "sorry mama", Mama hugs kids, mama sees kids married! and she was happy Mama explains to kids "it was all a dream"

~Most Consistent Participators:~

The most consistent particpators were:

--Thushโ€”

Shruti_Goyal
 -mansi95-

Maaneet-is-best

undisclosed

and for you guys..i have 

A vast range of chocolate cake...ENJOY

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow this is great, i see the whole phamily fighting and pulling and kissing

tm thanks for the suffering you have to do with our story and our wild ideas, really i feel for you, i think after tanu you have all my great respect to take on us๐Ÿ˜†

and nice present for the participants๐Ÿ‘
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜† We rock ๐Ÿ˜†who did change me to  ghiradelli ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thanks so much naila๐Ÿค—

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3