Wah Wah Ram jii..Oct 6*RAAT AKELI HAI*!!!!

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!πŸ€—

Well...Priya kii talli act toh achchi hai...and soo was her singing talent!πŸ˜†

Lekin hum toh Ram ji kii taareef naa karey! Ho hii nahin sakta!πŸ˜‰

Sooo where should i start?! 😳 His expressions were like always ek dum APT!😳 And when he whispered to Vikram---yeh poori pagal ho gayi hai i felt soo bad for him! And when Vikram does poll hol becharey ram ke pairon taley zameen khisak gayi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And ofcourse the way he caught hold of behki behki priya😍 How cute naa!😳 Also he kept on obeying her! Kulfi bhi kha lii! And when Priya says---Hau aapko daant gayaa...Motu gave such adorable frown!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Not just that what i liked MOST about him was the WARNING he gave to priya!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 when he saw he parents come there he told her to speak less! I mean it shows how caring he is!

Mr. Tablet Kapoor and Mrs. Taunting Kapoor r the BEST!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really superluved the episode.i can see it in repeating mode.sum days before i was thinking balh is good i like it ok but if there is anything extraordinary in this which made everyone to praise?i read rajan shahi interview n kamlesh pandey(script writer of ktlk) n sidhart(director of ek hazaron me meri behna hai).if we see they r competitor of ekta in one way but still they r admitting ekta is super in this show.it really matters a lot.yesterday when i was seeing the epi i really felt the bg ,scenes,cuteness, acting, dialogues everything was flawless.it was first tym that my dad joined me n mom in a serial othwise whenever we see any show my dad just go frm there n i really could see he luved balh yesterday.even in breaks he did not go.i must say what ekta does none can do.the chemistry she giv to leads bcomes unbeatable.i respect her for showing kmh n then kmh2 n now balh. She will b leading lady always.hats off to ekta n i really think the viewes r so lucky to get balh.atleast sumthing which u can enjoy frm heart.
saisamanvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakmhlove

Really superluved the episode.i can see it in repeating mode.sum days before i was thinking balh is good i like it ok but if there is anything extraordinary in this which made everyone to praise?i read rajan shahi interview n kamlesh pandey(script writer of ktlk) n sidhart(director of ek hazaron me meri behna hai).if we see they r competitor of ekta in one way but still they r admitting ekta is super in this show.it really matters a lot.yesterday when i was seeing the epi i really felt the bg ,scenes,cuteness, acting, dialogues everything was flawless.it was first tym that my dad joined me n mom in a serial othwise whenever we see any show my dad just go frm there n i really could see he luved balh yesterday.even in breaks he did not go.i must say what ekta does none can do.the chemistry she giv to leads bcomes unbeatable.i respect her for showing kmh n then kmh2 n now balh. She will b leading lady always.hats off to ekta n i really think the viewes r so lucky to get balh.atleast sumthing which u can enjoy frm heart.

i completely agree with u...balh is the best serial in the television world...ram and sakshi ka chemistry really awesome
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashima_Mishal

<font size="4">Hi everyone!πŸ€—

Well...Priya kii talli act toh achchi hai...and soo was her singing talent!πŸ˜†

Lekin hum toh Ram ji kii taareef naa karey! Ho hii nahin sakta!πŸ˜‰

Sooo where should i start?! 😳 His expressions were like always ek dum APT!😳 And when he whispered to Vikram---yeh poori pagal ho gayi hai i felt soo bad for him! And when Vikram does poll hol becharey ram ke pairon taley zameen khisak gayi!πŸ˜†

And ofcourse the way he caught hold of behki behki priya😍 How cute naa!😳 Also he kept on obeying her! Kulfi bhi kha lii! And when Priya says---Hau aapko daant gayaa...Motu gave such adorable frown!⭐️

Not just that what i liked MOST about him was the WARNING he gave to priya!😳 when he saw he parents come there he told her to speak less! I mean it shows how caring he is!

Mr. Tablet Kapoor and Mrs. Taunting Kapoor r the BEST!πŸ‘</font>

I loved titles...'MR. TABLET KAPOOR' & ' MRS. TAUNTING KAPOOR' !!!! :) :)
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome contest is running between ram and priya...but i think mr. kapoor need to be hurry cause priya has given already 4 names...and he is slow like him...but at-all they are so funny couple!!!!!!