Vampire instincts or Some Spell?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Haseena said historically shouting to let her go out of that place n said it seems that some one is forcing her to be like that.

what do you think its her vampire instincts or some spell to force her for human blood? but if vampire instincts then how she has been living with peace in humans, yet its a fact we didn't have any witch to spell but i m confused about thatπŸ˜•

i want cv's to show a proper logic how haseena suddenly become so much restless for human blood that she is unable to control herself. i don't buy this logic that she was killed as a human so she became like this coz if this is the logic then how she has been living in peace with humans though she was a bit disturb but was never like this

share your opinions.

Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
i think jeh & dipanita has some connection with this sudden change in haseena...hope cvs will solve this mystery with some logic...lets see...
Nice post Kiran..youare so right..it has t be explained & they will surely & as Haseena said she is suddenly feeling some one is  forcing her..so it must be a spell as Jeh was saying that he has cornered them in such a way that they will get trapped..so lets wit & watch..
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Nice post Kiran..youare so right..it has t be explained & they will surely & as Haseena said she is suddenly feeling some one is  forcing her..so it must be a spell as Jeh was saying that he has cornered them in such a way that they will get trapped..so lets wit & watch..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         πŸ˜›     THANKS DEAR.πŸ˜› Edited by homyar - 12 years ago
I also think dat jay has done something to haseena dat why she became restless warna pehle to aisa kuch nahi tha.
Originally posted by sanyogitaprc

i think jeh & dipanita has some connection with this sudden change in haseena...hope cvs will solve this mystery with some logic...lets see...

may be jeh n dippanita are behind this, expecting logic from CVs here is too much i know
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

thanks for liking my post dear,
yeah they better explain n not to leave on viewers to keep thinking about that like so many times they have done in past
Originally posted by Miracle_leo

I also think dat jay has done something to haseena dat why she became restless warna pehle to aisa kuch nahi tha.

there cud be some spell or any thing like that to forceπŸ˜• lets c
guess 'were wolves have tricked her...πŸ˜•

Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by madhuri16

guess 'were wolves have tricked her...πŸ˜•

that cud be the option as per their meeting in jungle