Pyar Hua...A-K fan-fic - Page 88

Posted: 16 years ago
awesome fanfic.. I loveeeeeeddd itt..... I am sad it ended though but happy that all the misunderstandings are cleared πŸ˜ƒ ... Awesome awesome and jus awesome ff... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
awwwwwwwwww. dat was such a cute ending. ur fan fic was totally awesome. i'll definitely miss reading ur fan fic. i hope u write another fan fic.
just marvellous. it was fantabulous. i luved it. Personally im of the opinin that this is the best ff of this section. nyways. all d best wid ure projects. WAiting 4 the next ff.
am amzing fic and awsome ending just loved it how everythings sorted out
great ending.i really enjoyed readin ur ff.so can we wait for another? 😊 😊 Edited by deeya123 - 16 years ago
aaaaaaa u wrote da cutest nd romantic πŸ˜› FF i read it all nd its wicked nd i love ur ending 😳

love ur FF πŸ‘
o my gosh. this ff has ended, i cannot believe that i hadnt commented on the last part. in fact to be quite honest i dont really no wot to say cos i have loved this ff cos its one of the very 1st ones i started readin since i joined the forum. i absolutely ADORE this ff and it is my favourite. I used to read the earlier parts over and over again, only cos i enjoyed this ff soooooooooo much. yes, especially the parts before ak confessd their love 4 eachothr. but stil, evn aftr that, i LOVED this ff and still do. its jus absolutely outstandin, written awesomely and jus completely entertain. This ff ROCKS!!!!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
i hate the fact that its ended, n hope that u start a new ff. This had such a gr8 storyline n all.
xx!MWAH!xx
xx Saz xx
aww hun i read ur entire fan fiction yesterday but i forgot the last part and i read it today, i loved ur story how angad kidnapped kripa and married her..and problems began it was awesome i loved it hope u rite another... 😳
nice fan fic !!
really cute-- liked the fact that all the misunderstandings / bad parts dint drag on forever -- ie in the writing sense but instd u just fastforwarded--
nice writing styles altho i was a bit confused with the whole rohit, rahul, raj -- ie their names-- bt i guess it was probably just me coz i wanted to see wat wd happen nxt so i read it fasttt !!
Newez-- keep up the awsumm workk !!
~Sweetoo :-)