Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirley thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey ppl, i'm starting a new fan-fic 4 Suraj-Manasvi, their story is similar to "Romeo & Juliet".

Suraj (16) is the youngest son of the Goenka family. He has a ender brother named Arjun, and a bhabhi named Bhoomika. Suraj is the most adorable member of the family. Suraj also has a older sister named Kashish. And how could I forget they have a weird friend called Bobby Darling (from kyunki). Btw he's gay 😆 .

Manasvi (16) is the youngest daughter of the viranis. Parents' names are Mihir and Tulsi. She has a older brother named Ansh. She also has a sister named Damini.

The problem is that the goenkas and the viranis neva liked each other, they are more than enemies, with so much hate, so much.....that they can kill each other, but........suraj & manasvi do not know this........

THE STORY:

(the day starts in heritage house)

Baisa: Shakuntala, bache kaha hai?
Shaku: Bache athe hi honge..Arjun, Bhoomi, Shakthi, Kashish, Suraj neche ao (children are called in the order of their age from the eldest)
Baisa: Chalo sab logh pooja kare
Shaku: (shakunthala sees all children coming down except for suraj) are suraj kahan hai?
Arjun: Maa voh so raha hai
Shaku: Haye bhagwan, yeh larka kabh badhlega?
Arjun: Kabhi nahin...kabhi nahin
Siddharth: Acha yaar amitabh bachchan ko is ghar mein mat lao.

(Bobby darling goes to wake suraj up)

Bobby: (throws a bucket of water on suraj)
Suraj: BOBBY!! Yeh kya kar rehe ho tum, main rani mukherjee ke sapne dekh raha tha yaar.
Bobby: Mere sapne kabhi nahin dekhe aur jab dekhthe ho tho us mein rani ajati hai...haye sathyaanaas.
Suraj: uuuurrrr, chup...chup!! vaise date kya hai?
Bobby: 7th of september...ao main tumhe morning hug dhetha hoon.
Suraj: 7TH SEPTEMBER...MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL DAM IT. NAHIN CHAHIYE TUMHARA HUG, HATO BHEECH MEIN SE!!!!!

(pushes bobby out of the way, takes a shower and goes down for the pooja)

Khushaal: Oi bhanje, ki khaal hai?
Suraj: Oi mama ji theek thaak 😆
Shaku: AHEM AHEM (looking angry)
Suraj: sorry mama, eik kaam karte...school jaa kar jab main vapis aonga thab mama ki help karronga, mama sey bohat pyaar karoonga, bhabhi ki help karoonga, bros ki help karoonga aur sis ki bhi, papa, bade dada ji ki bhi. okay abh main pooja kar ke jaon?
Shaku: haan chalo pooja karte hai

(after the pooja is done suraj stays there and does his own personal prayer)

Suraj: (first he deliberately says aloud) God keep our family together and safe, help big b's in their business and protect this family from evil.

(all the family starts praising suraj) dekho kithna naik bacha hai 😛 😆 😆

Suraj: (then whispers to himself) God today is my first day at school, please make sure girlz go after me...meri izzat ka savaal hai ok pleeeeeeeeeeez.

(then he runs and grabs his bag and runs out for school)

Suraj: By mom!! By evrybody!!

(gets onto the bus....goes upto some galz)

Suraj: Hiiiiiiii (in a cool way)....I'm suraj.....(keeps the flirty chat going wid them)

Precap: (suraj and manasvi bump into each other in school as they are both late...and he turns around to see the who the person is, but manasvi turns away to look at her watch then a maple leaf flies and lands onto suraj's face)

To be continued....how did you find that? if u don't like it I can come up with another.
Shirley thumbnail
Episode 2

(a dream: Over there in Shanti-Niketan, Manasvi is conducting the pooja, behind her are standing ansh, damini, karan-nandini, and bhoomi(k & n's daughter) and her frends are running around, tulsi and mihir r there 2)

(suddenly manasvi hears a alarm-like sound out of nowhere, manasvi wakes up, as it was a dream)

manasvi: oh, sapne sapne kabh hue aapne (looks at the calender).....7th September.......7TH SEPTEMBER!!!! OMG!!! MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL!!!

(she quickly showers and gets dressed in a light peachy churidaar, wid matching bangles)

manasvi: where r my earrings....damini!!!......where..... oh there they are!!!

(manasvi quickly comes down, bhoomi and her frends r running around)

manasvi: hey bacho, kiya khaal hai?
tulsi: some breakfast, beta?
manasvi: no mamma, i'm late 4 scool

(manasvi picks up her scool bag and books and leaves 4 scool, and both suraj-manasvi r rushing 4 scool)

suraj: i'm so late!!
manasvi: i'm so late, yaar!!
suraj: the teacher is going 2 murder me!!
manasvi: the teacher is so going 2 kill me!!

(both r coming towards each other but suraj is bothered about his hair and looks, and manasvi is putting her papers 2gether, and both bump into each other, manasvi drops her folders, and suraj turns around 2 c the person, but manasvi turns 2 pick the folders up, a maple leaf comes and lands on suraj)

suraj: i'm sorry (to manasvi).....i'm just sorry, i was late 4 scool
manasvi (still luking down): it's ok
suraj: can i help u there?
manasvi: no its ok i can manage (gets up and the wind blows so she puts her hand in front of her face)

(she slowly removes her hand away...suraj is astonished...both stare at each other and the song plays: Voh milay thai, yun milay thai, dekhne bas unhe waqt bhi rukh gaya, voh pyaar tha chunay kise eik pal ke liye asmaan jhuk gaya...)

(The bell rings)

Both (shout):registration!!

(suraj-manasvi start running manasvi gets left behind a bit)

Suraj: idher ao...(stops and holds her hand and they run to class together)

(both run into class, still holding hands)

Teacher: acha...well luv birds agar aap ney dekha nahin tho bell jaa chuki hai.
Manasvi: ji nahin miss aisi koi baat nahin hai...hum luv birds nahin hai.
Suraj: haan miss aisi koi baat nahin hai.
Teacher: Acha phir kya vajha hai ke tum dono eik saath late aye ho aur voh bhi haath pakarthay huay.
Suraj: miss in ki koi galthi nahin hai...meri vajha sey yeh late hogayi. Main hi in sey takraya tha.
Manasvi: (turns and looks at him)
Teacher: okay manasvi u may go and sit down, suraj tum scool ke baadh mujhe yehi milne ana, phir discuss kar lenge tumhari sazaa.
Suraj: ji.

(Suraj goes and sits down next to manasvi, suraj corrects his looks...brushing his hand through his hair...a girl winks at him)

Suraj: wow jadoo ka asar ho raha hai.
manasvi: suniye...thanks ke aap ne miss ko kuch nahin bataya, par aap ney aisa kyun kiya?
Suraj: mujhse dekha nahin jayega ke koi eik maasoom si larki pe eik gandha ilzaam lagaye. kya aap mujhse dosti karogi?
manasvi: sure kyun nahin, m manasvi aur aap?
Suraj: suraj, nice meeting you manasvi
manasvi: same here.

Teacher: well next weeks main aap sab ko eik project dhoongi aur us ke sare details...(bell rings)....class dismissed.

To be continued...

Precap: some boys misbehave with manasvi and suraj sees them and goes up to them and starts a fight.

Howz dat ppl?
Please do give comments.
Shirley thumbnail
Episode 3

(Class is dismissed)

(Manasvi walks out of the classroom with suraj and they begin to talk)

Manasvi: hey, as a thank you can i treat u 2 sum lunch.
Suraj: haan, sure let's go now.
manasvi: no tum yehi mera wait karo and i will b rite bak, i just need to go and give this to Mr Basu.
suraj: ok sure, main yehi tumhara wait karoonga.

(manasvi gives the papers to Mr Basu and while returning clashes with sum guys in the corridor-inside a building where no one else is)

Guy 1: Hi aap ka naam kya hai?
Guy 2: Are yaar naam ko choro yeh batao tumhara koi boyfriend hai kya?
manasvi: dekhiye, mera pecha chor dhe...varna acha nahin hoga.
Guy 3: kyun kya kar logi tum?

(One of the guys come close to manasvi, manasvi kicks him in the stomach and runs off)

Guy 1: Oi, us larki ko pakro...
Mansavi: SURAJ!!
Guy 2: bhaag ke jayegi kahan?

(manasvi runs out of the building into the public and Suraj is standing far away waiting for her...she can see him but he can't see her as he is standing with his back to her)

manasvi: SURAJ!! SURAJ!! SURAAAAAAAAAAAJ!!

(manasvi runs upto suraj and grabs onto him tightly...and he turns around)

suraj: manasvi, kya hua....heey, tum ro kyun rehi ho?
manasvi: suraj mujhe bachao

(the guys come upto suraj-manasvi and confront them)

To Be Continued...

Precap:
Suraj: Oi, kya problem hai tumhe...agar mardh ka bacha hai tho aa...aa aur larr mujhse!!
( manasvi is bandaging his wounds as suraj is hurt)

Howz dat ppl?
Shirley thumbnail
Episode 4:

Guy 1: larki humhe dhe dho aur tera kuch nahin bigarenge.
suraj: Oi, kya problem hai tumhe...agar mardh ka bacha hai tho aa...aa aur larr mujhse!!

(they have a fight and manasvi is watching, 2 guys run off and the last 1 remaining heads towards manasvi)

suraj: (turns around) ussey chua tho mujhse bura koi nahin hoga!!

(the guy runs off)

manasvi: suraj tumhe tho chot lagi hai.
suraj: nahin bas maamooli sey chot hai, theek ho jayegi.
Manasvi: tum issey maamooli kehte ho, chalo mere saath...

(they both go inside the school building and manasvi gets the first aid box...starts to put some medicine on his wounded arm)

suraj: argh!! yaar dardh ho raha hai...

(manasvi blows on his wound)

suraj: aah...wow eik pal ke liye sara dardh dhoor hogaya
manasvi: okay tho har baar dhava lagane ke baadh tumhare baazu pe phuk dhoongi (she laughs)

(suraj looks at her continuously...)

manasvi: aise kya dekh rehe ho?
suraj: yehi dekh ke soch raha tha ke tum kitni sweet ho.

(manasvi smiles at him and he jokes with her by pulling her cheeks)

Next Scene...

(suraj goes home)

arjun: SURAJ GOENKA!! idher ao!
suraj: (whispers to himself) baap re...marr gaye
arjun: school mein aaj kya hua?
suraj: voh bhaiya...

(arjun interrupts him and says...)

arjun: suraj tumhe tho chot lagi hai, yeh patti utharo aur main dekhtha hoon ke zakham kitna bura hai.
suraj: nahin bhaiya kisi khaas dost ney yeh patti ki hai...main issey utharna nahin chahtha, fikhar mat kijiye theek ho jayega.
arjun: aye haye!! kisi khaas dost ney?
suraj: haan
arjun: agar main galat nahin hoon tho janab kisi larki ke bare mein baat kar rehe hai, am i rite?
suraj: voh bhaiya...u no just a friend.
arjun: are yaar fikhar mat karo, javaani mein main bhi aisa hi kiya karta tha...larkion ke saath rehtha tha aur phir kehta tha ke dost hai (arjun laughs)
suraj: pitega...beta aaj tu bohat pitega
(btw ppl bhoomi had just listened to arjun's and suraj's conversation bcoz she was standing rite behind)
arjun: kyun? are yeh sab choro, yeh batao voh larki dikhthi kaisi hai?

(suraj looks back at bhoomi and describes her)

suraj: hair platted, shalwar kameez, haathon mein thaali, chooriyan, payal, jhumke, mangalsutra aur dikhne mein bohat gusse mein hai.
arjun: are bilukl meri bhavri ki tharha hamesha gusse mein rehti hai.

(bhoomi getting more angry)

arjun: hamesha...arjun yeh, arjun voh. are main shaadi na hi karta tho behthar tha...aishwariya ke saath bhaag ke switzerland chala jata.
suraj: beta...mera ashirvaadh tumhare saath hai, aaj tu gaya hi gaya.
arjun: are par kyun?
suraj: voh....umm....bbbbb...bhaaaaaa.....
arjun: kya hogaya hai tujhe bol na...
suraj: bhoomi bhabhi kaisi hai aap?
arjun: ummm....suraj, voh larkiya bilukl humari behne jaisi thi      
bhoomi: (holding arjun's ear) arjun ji...zara humhe bhi bataye ke kaisi larkion sey dosti rakhthe thai aap.
arjun: sorry, tumhare sivaa kisi lakri sey baat hi nahin karta main...sivaye us dayen (witch) ke...are voh shefali...jo meri bhavri ke saath itna kuch kar chuki hai.

(bhoomi shys away)

suraj: ok lovers..main chala upar.
bhoomi: are khana tho khaa lo
suraj: aap lagaye khana aur main fresh ho kar atha hoon...yun gaya aur yun aya ok bhabhi?
bhoomi: okay evar ji lekhin jaldi ana kahin khana tanda na ho jaye.

To Be Continued...

Precap: Manasvi tells her bro karan virani about the incident in school and he tells her to call up suraj bcoz he wants to thank him

Howz dat ppl?
Shirley thumbnail
Episode 5:

(back in shanthi nikethan)

manasvi: bhaiya aaj voh kuch larkon ney batameezi ki mere saath, aur eik larke ney mujhe bachaya.
karan: hey, kaun tha voh?
manasvi: suraj
karan: us ka number tho milana main us ka shukar-yaadha karna chahta hoon.
manasvi: bhaiya mere paas us ka number nahin hai.
karan: kal main busy hoon tho shayad mujhe time na mille lekhin tum ussey hum sab ki taraf sey shukriya kehna. okay?
manasvi: okay brother, i will.

(manasvi is upstairs doing her chemistry homework)

manasvi: so.....the potassium is the most reactive....and.......oh god, i cant keep up wid this

(damini comes in)

damini: chalo manasvi, dinner is ready!!
manasvi: ok, i need 2 freshen up
damini: ok

(manasvi goes into the bathroom and washes her face and as she is drying her face, she looks up into the mirror,and sees the past scenes of herself and suraj)

Manasvi (thinking): What's happening to me? Why am I seeing all this? Manasvi, tu tho pagal hai.

(Manasvi goes down for dinner)

(back in the heritage house)

(suraj goes up to his room and goes to wash his face in the bathroom, while drying his face he sees manasvi standing at the door of the bathroom)

suraj: yeh mujhe kya horaha hai...vaise voh kaafi cute hai hena (suraj smiles)

To Be Continued...

Howz dat ppl?
Shirley thumbnail
Episode 6

Next day in school, suraj manasvi come out after their physics lesson has finished......

suraj:woah, dat was boring.
manasvi: yeah, tell me about it!!
suraj: and so much homework to do....oh god
manasvi: well, u want 2 be successful, homework has 2 be done...believe me, last nite, i stayed up until 1:30 to do my chemistry homework
suraj: ah!! life hoon tho aisi hoon....according to the teachers' say-so

(manasvi smiles a little)

suraj: you look nice when u smile like dat
manasvi: u look nice when u make me smile (pulls his cheeks)
suraj: manasvi, you too!!
manasvi: what do we have next?
suraj: english literature
manasvi: oh my god.....we r starting our oral assessment 2day
suraj: oh, this oral assessment had 2 be 2day,huh?

(suraj and manasvi reach their class)

Teacher: ok, class, we are going 2 start our oral asessment on 'Romeo and Juliet'. Now if u all make pairs, one boy and one girl, so one of u can be romeo and the other juliet. Ok?
Suraj: hmm.....manasvi, do u ant 2 work wid me?
Manasvi: sure....why not?

(Suraj and Manasvi work on their oral assessment)

Teacher: Class dismissed

(suraj and manasvi r both at home, manasvi is back at her house, shanti-niketan, and hears some arguments going between ansh and karan)

ansh: i swear, they r not going 2 get dat contract
karan: just calm down ansh
manasvi: what happened, brothers?
karan: oh, nothing manasvi, dont worry, sis
ansh: YEAH, JUST KEEP TO YUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!
Manasvi: alrite! just chill, yeah? (turns to tulsi) Mom, i need 2 go 2 the library, bcoz i need 2 work on my oral assessment
tulsi: ok, but be back in time for dinner
Manasvi: yes mom......bye dadi, bye Ba, bye damini

(Over back at heritage house, suraj is watching tv, when kashish joins him)

Kashish: hey brother, wassup?
Suraj: oh nothing much, just watching tv......what's the time?
Kashish: erm.....it's 4:30
Suraj: OH GOD!!!
Kashish: What? What is it?
Suraj: i'm supposed 2 be at the library, Manasvi is waiting 4 me, i need 2 work on my oral assessment (grabs his bad and jacket)
Kashish: woah! who's manasvi?
Suraj: a frend of mine, tell mom and dad that i'll be home at 7:00
Kashish: Ok

(Suraj meets Manasvi at the library)

Manasvi: ok, i planned some stuff out for the assessment
Suraj: kool, i planned some tips for our assessment
Manasvi: that's good

(Suraj and Manasvi got so much involved into their work that they barely noticed the time, the library closed at 7:00, and the clock now says 7:40)

Suraj: (looks at the clock) Oh my God.....I'm supposed 2 be at home at 7:00...my parents must be worried about me
Manasvi: No....no...no.....the library closes at 7:00, we're locked in
Suraj: well......there must be something.....(looks at a crystal piece that is shaped like a horse for display)....ah ha!!
Manasvi: what?
Suraj: I'm going 2 get us out of here
Manasvi: How?
Suraj: By using this (holds up the display piece)

Precap: Suraj and Manasvi are both out in the rain, staring at each other, Manasvi feels cold and Suraj hugs her tightly, Manasvi hugs him tightly too, maple leaves fly around the two lovers)

Howz dat, ppl?
Shirley thumbnail
Episode 7

(Suraj is holding the crystal glass piece, and throws it towards the window....the window breaks...and the alarm starts ringing off)

Suraj: Manasvi....come on...quick (manasvi takes his hand)
Manasvi: r u sure...we r not going 2 get caught?
Suraj: not we r not
Manasvi: ok....(both get out of the library throught the window)

(suraj and manasvi run off and it starts raining)

Suraj: r u ok?
Manasvi: y-yeah (shivers) i'm c-cold......and i have no jacket
(thunder and lightning sounds come, manasvi gets scared and holds suraj tightly...maple leaves start flying around the two lovers)
Suraj: manasvi....r u ok?
(manasvi doesnt reply and hugs him tightly.....suraj holds her tightly too.........manasvi opens her eyes and moves away from suraj)
Manasvi: i need 2 get home.....
Suraj: i'll drop u off
Manasvi: ok....i'll introduce u 2 my family members ( )
Suraj: lets go then
(suraj drops manasvi 2 shanti-niketan...but gets a call from arjun)
suraj: sorry.....manasvi...i cant meet yur family members 2day...my brother called me
Manasvi: ok....i'll c u in school 2morrow
Suraj: ok.....oh manasvi......
Manasvi: yeah?
Suraj: u have a maple leaf in yur hair...
Manasvi: oh ok...(takes it out, and goes inside...suraj picks up the same leaf that manasvi had and keeps it with him)

(Manasvi goes inside...and sees her family members inside...ansh and karan r talking about the contract still)

ansh: where the hell have u been???!!!!!!!
Karan: ansh...go easy on her
Manasvi: i was focusing too much on my work and i forgot about the time...and that is why i'm late
Nandini: it's ok..manasvi...hey...u r wet...i'll get a towel (nandini goes)
Ba: manasvi...beta...plz be careful next time...we all were so worried
Mihir: beta...even yur mother went crazy...she just keeps praying 2 thakurji...just return my manasvi
Indu: Savri Bhavri actually thought u were kidnapped (savri bhavri laugh)
Karan: it is ok...manasvi...u freshen up....and we'll have dinner...now ansh...about the contract..
Manasvi: oh my gosh...still not on about that contract...
Ansh: U JUST GO!!!!!
Tulsi: ansh....handle yur anger....(luks at manasvi)...manasvi beta...kahan thi tum?
Manasvi: i'm ok...just got lost in work...i'll go an freshen up
Tulsi: ok (manasvi is about 2 go upstairs)
Ansh: i swear, papa....those Goenkas will not get the contract....(manasvi turns around)
Manasvi: goenaks?
Ansh: u just go...yeah?
(manasvi runs upstairs)
Manasvi thinks: why did he ay goenkas...oh...must be me...i been thinking about suraj 2 much

(over back in heritage house)

Arjun: Suraj Goenka!!!
Suraj: oh god....yes bhaiyya
Bhoomi: arjun...go easy on him....plz
Arjun: bhavri...sshhhhh
Suraj: yes..brother
Arjun: where were u?
Suraj: erm....i got lost into my work...and i lost track of time
Arjun: Kashish said u will be back at 7:00...and now it is 8:15
Suraj: sorry bhaiyya
Bhoomi: plz arjun....galti hua is bechari sey
Arjun: its ok....now go and freshen up....
Kashish: and suraj next time.....plz be on time
Suraj: sure sis

Precap: Suraj and Manasvi both go out in the rain...in their individual homes.....both lovers wonder what is happening 2 them

Howz dat, ppl?
Shirley thumbnail
Episode 8

(suraj is upstairs doing his physics homework)

suraj: oh yaar, i cant handle this
(bhoomi comes in)
suraj: oh hi..bhabhi kaise hai aap?
Bhoomi: theek tho.....tum theek tho ho?
Suraj: ha...absolutely fine...
Bhoomi: dekho tumhare bhai arjun ne jobhi kaha...tumhare bhalai ke liye kaha...buhut daar gaye thi..
Suraj: mujhe bura nahin laga bhabhi...galti mere thi....aur vaise main manasvi ko chorni gaya tha uske ghar
Bhoomi: Manasvi kaun hai?
Suraj: mere dost...voh larki thi jisko maine bachaya tha un bullies sey
Bhoomi: acha...main ja rahe hoon...khana read y hoga....panch minutes mein
Suraj: ok bhabhi
(bhoomi exits, arjun comes in)
Arjun: suraj, mujhe aise react nahin karna chahitha....voh kya tha ke main buhut tensed hu gaya tha
Suraj: it's ok, bhaiyya....galti mere thi...
Arjun: theek hai...neechi aana...ok?
Suraj: ok...
(arjun goes out of the room)
(suraj takes out the maple leaf he had, and puts it in one of his books, and goes out on the terrace)
Suraj (thinking): What is happening to me, i neva felt like this be4.....why do i feel like this?

(Next scene: Shanti-Niketan, Manasvi is helping nandini, damini and tulsi lay the table 4 dinner, karan and ansh r still arguing about the contract 😆 )

Manasvi: ufff....until when r u both going 2 argue about the contract?
Ansh: SHUT UP!!!!!!
Nandini: ansh...speak wid respect, she is yur sister.....apologise!!!
Ansh: (luking down) sorry...
Mihir: manasvi beta...dont mind him...(turn 2 ansh)...and u just shut up about the contract and eat yur dinner....
Karan; erm...nandini.....is bhoomi asleep?
Nandini: hmm.....bhoomi is asleep
(Manasvi is eating dinner, and imagines suraj sitting opposite her, and then breaks free of her dream)
Manasvi: erm...savita dadi...can u pass me the water?
Savita: sure beta
(dinner is finished, and manasvi sees rain)
Manasvi: oh rain....i luv rain
Nandini: manasvi...u will catch a cold....come inside
Manasvi: no bhabhi.....(dances in the rain, but stops)
Manasvi (thinking): what is happening to me? why do i always think about suraj? why? kyun?

Precap: Damini and Tulsi r talking about their enmity with the Goenka family. Manasvi wonders which family they r referring to and interrupts their conversation and comes in. Tulsi and Damini r shocked.

Howz dat, ppl?
fakhra thumbnail
hey that's tooo gud.........i luv it......... 👏
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow...arjun as older one and suraj as younger one and manasvi doing mukkabaji....going great... 👏