Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a zillion Zuby for the fab & awesome update!! 🤗

Wow..I usually rely on updates cuz I dont get time to watch most of the shows...but this one today is up for the keeps all thanks to your beautiful description!

The evil trio can go take a hike! Pippy is the way to go 👏
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zuby...Beautiful beautiful update ...you are an awesome writer.
Thanks a tonnn
🤗
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What a zabardasht, dhasu epi ... thanks a lot Zuby!!!!
Don't believe that this is EK show ... shaadi was pulled horribly but the case was solved over weekend ... waow!!! Record-breaking speed!
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wah!! wht an update Zudy👏👏 love da title!! it was a fab episode👏 thnx 4 da update🤗 ur a brilliant writer i must say⭐️
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks zuby,that was an awesome update with your hilarious comments.👏😆though i watch the epi,i turn up here to read your update😊

it was fantanstic epi,RaYa scene was beautifully done,and of course stolen necklace mystery was solved soon without much dragging😛.priya was beautiful in that magenta salwar(pinks n magenta suits her more)
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
samdan123 thumbnail
Realy awesomw update. Loved it loved it loved it .  Thanks a million !!!Edited by samdan123 - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Zuby Duby!
Dhamakedar episode and Dhamakedar Update!!!!!👍🏼👏if there was a prize for writing such interesting updates you would win hands down😃...Detailed reply in the night!
👍🏼👍🏼 happy Sid was caught redhanded 🤢...Party time...😲 Didn't expect the heist would be caught soon...Eye  lock scenes😃...Wah aajj ka din acche raha...forum me muh meeta karna chahiye
Excellent update Zuby!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for updt. seems blockbuster epi. yeah vik case solved happy that it didn't drag much n happy for him.😆 priya showing proof to polar bear.       for evil trio.
me running to watch episode 😳⭐️

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wonderful update zuby..didnt expect this to get solved so soon but happy that it did and that vikram and ram are back..

hmm but looks like troubled times ahead for priya..

raya scene was a treat..as rightly said by you. u run out of adjectives to describe themost amazing couples on tele screen..

polar bear finally realized that he is a little overweight..so does that mean we get to see him reduce?i wonder