Just Dance

Ankan Sen: I'm on cloud nine...//...Article...//

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
In the grand gala final of Star Plus' hit show, Just Dance, Kolkata's wonder-boy Ankan Sen walked away with the coveted title of the Ultimate Dance Champion. He lived his dream of matching steps with Hrithik Roshan.  He also took home a Maruti Suzuki Swift and a cash prize of Rs. 1 Crore.

Ankan exclaims, "This feels so unreal! I am on cloud nine. I had never imagined I would receive so much love and recognition. I'm truly grateful to Just Dance."

Was Ankan nervous before the final? "I had decided not to get tensed, but just concentrate on giving my best. I had decided ki main stage phad doonga, and that's what I did. I left the rest in the hands of God, judges and janta," he says. How was it dancing with Hrithik? "Dancing with Hritik and receiving the trophy from him is my greatest achievement in life. I shall forever treasure this experience," he says.

The show had a fitting final with celebs like
SRK, Priyanka, Deepika, Sonakshi, and the Roshan family.  Ankan was overjoyed to meet them. "I had seen such big stars only on TV. I never expected to meet them or dance with them in reality."

Ankan's mother, Sonali, says, "I was praying hard for Ankan. I am overjoyed that he is the winner. I am glad his dream is fulfilled. He lives, sleeps, eats and breathes dance."

His father, Sudeep, exclaims, "I can't express my joy. We prayed for Ankan and our dream has come true."

The first runner-up, Surjeet, says, "Ankan has given his all to Just Dance. He deserved to win, as he is extremely versatile and a great dancer. I am happy for him. I have also gained a lot from Just Dance. It feels great to know that I am the second best dancer in the world." Surjeet received a surprise gift of Rs.10 lakh, each from Hrithik and STAR India. He also won a year's contract from STAR and a car from Maruti Suzuki.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2338/ankan-sen-i%E2%80%99m-on-cloud-nine.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cuty16

Thankx for sharing dear,