We want a joint Visu Interview ! Plz !Plz

Posted: 12 years ago
We have not had a proper interview of Visu together in months. Please ! Please ! Listen to the cries of their fans, give us a proper long interview of both of them together. We want a video interview together. Please ! Wass up tv! Please listen to our request , and just give us a proper interview of our visu we loved.! We desperately needs this. We are hungry to see them offscreen. Plz guys sign this petition to have visu interview together. We want a video interview,not just an article. Plz Plz! 😭😭Give us our Visu interview.! We never get any.!They are the leads of the show.! Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
Agree wid u dear..they r the lead pair bt we don't get any proper interview of them either they showed VIVAH interview or only Sukku's . we r dying to see them in offscreen 😔
Originally posted by sohiniluvsabhay

Agree wid u dear..they r the lead pair bt we don't get any proper interview of them either they showed VIVAH interview or only Sukku's . we r dying to see them in offscreen 😔

thank u baby for replying, hope we do get one soon
I agree we either see suku alone or her with Rithvik sometimes(which i don't mind because he is pretty important too)
then we see Vivian always with Vahbiz.(which sometimes gets on my nerves)

It's about time to see suku and Vivian in a video interview again!
Been a long time
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Priyalovex3

I agree we either see suku alone or her with Rithvik sometimes(which i don't mind because he is pretty important too)
then we see Vivian always with Vahbiz.(which sometimes gets on my nerves)

It's about time to see suku and Vivian in a video interview again!
Been a long time

Exactly, we need interview of them together.!🥱
Yes!  We should make a topic on the Wassup forum and ask for a ViSu interview. :)
wow it is my wish too ,please some one say to the visu interview ,i like your feeling so much ,thanks to say ,this is my voice of heart -------------very nice 
Originally posted by -KaJenAbhiya-

Yes!  We should make a topic on the Wassup forum and ask for a ViSu interview. :)

like your snap too ,you are too good ,hope you re my like my friend ,i am kiran from India
I totally agree with u. Basically, when the story of this show was gone ahead after leap every thing is going as topsy- turvy... since a long time no media telecasts any ViSu interview except ViVah.😡🤢 I don't know what is problem behind this???😕   
yyyeeesss👏👏👏... me too😛...desperatly waiting 4 visu combine interview🤗... plzzz pppllzzz ppplllzzz listen to our request😭😭😭...
LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️