only you A-k unite 4ever

Posted: 18 years ago

i am starting this fic from the point where angad decides 2 unite k-p & 2 take the blame of josh's murder

i want 2 unite them in a true ekta kapoor style. i may not b able 2 post continiously but any one who can continue is welcome to post

Edited by kriti_6teen - 18 years ago
wow that is good please continue I will be wating  Edited by pink sky - 18 years ago

Angad goes 2 Shabir's place and talks to him.
A: i have decided that i will not let kripa loose her happiness again.
S: what do u mean angad?
A: i have made up my decision. i will unite k-p. i will not stand in her path of happiness.
S: A do u know what u r saying? she will not be happy with Prithvi becoz she doesnt love him. she loves u only. r u forgetting what prithvi did 2 u? he seperated u & kripa. he took ur best friend away from u and framed u for ur best friend's murder. u spent 1 whole year in jail becoz of him. how can u forget all this angad. u hav 2 fight against him. u hav 2 show the world what kind of guy prithvi is. come on angad.
A: i know this shabir. but kripa is with him. i can no longer fight against her. she is the only girl i hav ever loved truely. only person i hav ever cared. i can no longer fight against her. i cant deny the fact that i still love her. plz shabir try 2 understand me. plz
S: i cant understand ur love angad. i just cant.

then shabir leaves from there. he directly goes to the party where kripa's success is being celebrated. he calls her on her cell.
K: hello
S: hello kripa. this is shabir. i want to talk 2 u. it is very urgent.
K: sorry shabir if it is about angad i dont want to talk about it. i never want 2 c his face again. that chapter in my life is closed.
S: so b it. i am standing outside the hall. if u dont meet me in 5 min i will come inside 2 create a sceen. just see that.
K: ok i am comming.
just then prithvi comes 2 her

P: who was it?

K: just a fan. and she starts to leave.

P: where r  u going?

K: just 2 the washroom. i will b back soon

P: ok. and get busy in some guests.

kripa meets shabir outside.

S: kripa what do u think of urself. u can just destory angad becoz he loves u more that his life.

K:what r u saying shabir? he doesnt love me. he loves only himself. he just cant love any girl. he just uses them and throws them. he never loved me. he never cared 4 me. he loves only himself. he is the mostwrong thing that ever happened to me.

S: if that is true theny is he sacrificing his life 4 u. he could have easily stopped u from singing in prithvi's show. y is he taking the blame4 josh's murder.
K: becoz he had killed josh. he can use any1 same way he is using u now. he cares only about himself no1 else.

S: he is not using me. infact u r the one who is being used by prithvi. he is using u as a shield against angad.

K: u r misataken shabir. y will prithvi use me. he loves me. and use me against angad y? that is the stupidest thing i have ever heard.

S: so r u ready 2 know the real prithvi?

K: what ????i know hiom very well. he has never hid anything from me till now.

S: i will tell u what he has hid from u? HE WAS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO KILL ANGAD & DEFRAME U AND ANGAD. HE KILLED JOSH AND FRAMED ANGAD.

at this point kripa is about to slap shabir but tanaya(Josh's friend) stops her.

K: u r lying. u r just trying to deframe prithvi. u r trying to seperate us just for angad. this cant b true.

T: but it is true. josh had all the proofs against prithvi and he had also prooved it to angad. he had told me to contact u and angad and tell about this confrontation with prithvi. but i was unable to do so as i had to leave india to visit my dying father. then after the case was over i came to know what prithvi had done u guys. i was helpless & totally broken. i just didnt knew what to do?

K:(totaly shocked)this cant be true. these r all just lies. u r just trying to save angad.

S: so u dont trust us na. will u trust simone?

K: simone?????

S: ya she is in mumbai right now to save angad and to punish prithvi.will u come with us right now to find the truth.

K: i will come with u guys but to proove u all wrong.

T: v shall see.

then the 3 of them leave to taj hotel to visit simone.

Preview: simone tell the truth to kripa and also that prithvi aborted kripa's child

do tell me if i should cointinue or not 😊
wow lovely plz con soon plzzzzzzzzz
wow niceeeee continue soon 👏 👏 👏
hey its sounds really!! interesting continue soon...cant wait!
hey cont. soon please!!!!!!

they r about 2 reach the hotel when suddenly shabir's cell rings.
S: hello who is this?
Si(Simone):hi shabir this is simone. what's wrong with angad?
S: what do u mean?????
Si: he called me some time back saying i will not testify in court and he has also aranged 4 me to leave this country and my security also. what does he want?
S:what????? dont u go anywhere? i am reaching there in 5 min just wait 4 me ok. i will talk 2 angad.ok
Si: ok i am waiting.
S:ok. and then he thinks loudly "what's wrong with him? y does he want to destory himself like this?????"
t: what happened shabir? u look tensed.
S: angad is sending his only witness i.e simone away. he doesnt want her to testify in court.
T: what????? has he gone out of his mind? v hav to talk him out of this.
S: ya i know. ok u and kripa go to simone & i will talk to angad. ok
t: ok
K; there is no use. finally he is admitting his deeds and u r trying to stop him from doing something right.
S &T: u will see who is doing right after talking to simone.
shabir drops the girls at hotel and goes to meet angad at his old home.
at the hotel
tanya knocks at door and simone opens the door she is shocked to see kripa there.
Si: kripa...u?? here???
K: ya me here. i am here to prove that angad is wrong and prithvi is right. so that i am not deframed again.
SI: then u will b sorry to hear what i hav to say. ANGAD NEVER KILLED JOSH. IT WAS PRITHVI WHO KILLED JOSH.
kripa is totally shocked to hear this. she cant believe her ears.
K: no u r mistaken. it was angad who did it.
Si: no it was prithvi. he wanted to have u back and i wanted to hurt angad as he had left me 4 u. so v teamed up to seperate u. at first he tried to kill angad then he was the one to publish ur and angad's photos in the paper. he framed josh 4 it. but josh came to know the truth he told angad about it and then went to confront prithvi.
K: no it is a lie josh did it. he framed us.
SI: no p & i did it.
K: u r just trying to save angad becoz u love him.
Si: i do love him but he love u only. that night when he thinks he slept with me nothing happened between us(Kripa is shocked)v had added sleeping pills in angad's drink but it didnt work. he was taking ur name the whole night he was with me. he didnt even touch me.
Kripa doestnt know what to say or do. she is totally shocked. tanya tries to console her.
T: u have not heard the whole truth now. simone plz show her the viedio
Simone shows her the video in which it is clearly shown that prithvi is killing josh.
kripa doesnt know what to say. she is just crying.

K: did angad knew all this?

t: ya he did. that's y he wanted u to be away from him. he always says he wanted to hurt u 4 not trusting him but in reality he always cried when he hurt u. he has always punished himself 4 hurting u.

SI: one more thing kripa something which i have not told any1. u didnt have a miscarriage.

K: what r u saying i lost my child?

SI: u did lost ur child. but prithvi aborted  ur child. HE KILLED UR CHILD

both kripa and tanya r shocked to hear this

preview: angad surrenders to police & kripa demands an explaination from him

brillient plzzzzzzzzzz con soon