Posted: 12 years ago
I would have been happier if Salman or Nitin won.
Well congrats to Azmat anyways.

Originally posted by sahichal

Nitin and salman needs lot of training who were over-hyped by the judges giving bad consequences now.
you are kinda ryt! they doo sing veryyy well! but were overhyped especially Nitin! but personally at the end Nitin became better and i wanted him to come second!
In the presentation of rag Jog, I found Nitin the best.

I was kind of sad to see that Nitin did not get a single individual compliment from SRK. (did I miss anything? I am not sure because I did miss a few minutes.)
Originally posted by shahina90

you are kinda ryt! they doo sing veryyy well! but were overhyped especially Nitin! but personally at the end Nitin became better and i wanted him to come second!
You make me laugh with your comment...that Nitin is over hyped. Thanks a ton for that. Well the one who wins is the one who is overhyped and in this case it is clear who that was..By the way, sucess is at the doorstep for both Nitin and Salman and Azmat can start improving his speech meanwhile...
Originally posted by muse10

In the presentation of rag Jog, I found Nitin the best.

I was kind of sad to see that Nitin did not get a single individual compliment from SRK. (did I miss anything? I am not sure because I did miss a few minutes.)
No he did...he liked all of them and infact he spent a lot of time with Nitin's parents and touched his mother's feet
Originally posted by amukta

I wanted Nitin to win the finals as he was the most deserving.Chalega..it does not matter who takes the trophy.In srgmp show generally the most deserving never wins.Expected.
But the one who does not win is the won who is successful!! I would rather see Nitin successful for life and win many many awards rather than just end at a lIttle Champ at 14.  Hemant Brijwasi has sunk without trace wheras Yatharth is going great guns...Our Nitin and Salman will do well...they deserve it
u wr always against azmat who won. I am proud of it being his fan.

I am fan of Nitin too  who did less mistakes than others. Nitin should do more riyaz and increase range or he should not attend competitions.
I hope that he would be seen in Bollywood soon. Nitin should be first runner up at least in these three but not winner.

I  still feel that Niladri is real winner.
Originally posted by san2471

No he did...he liked all of them and infact he spent a lot of time with Nitin's parents and touched his mother's feet

Thank you. That makes me feel good. I did not want the guy leaving the show with a feeling of being unappreciated by the famous guest.
Originally posted by san2471

You make me laugh with your comment...that Nitin is over hyped. Thanks a ton for that. Well the one who wins is the one who is overhyped and in this case it is clear who that was..By the way, sucess is at the doorstep for both Nitin and Salman and Azmat can start improving his speech meanwhile...

In singing, Azmat always is wonderful. Dont mix up talking and singing. Your negative comments forced others to write the same thing mostly whereas you do not know that other member is
also fan of your favorite.
Shahina90 is fan of Nitin and me as well but you do not want that Nitin should improve.
OK  u r right.  Enjoy and b happy. 
FOlks stop this argument...COntest is over...Azmat won..Winning or losing does not it all ends there...Pls stop it...Support your own favorite but no need to put other one down...Move on...No one can change the results...

Have fun and stop arguing..