Book 2::Eternally Waiting 4 U Update3 JAN 12 PG149 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

::Other FF:::

Click the link to read them based on PKYEK about a vampire, ABHAY RAICHAND'S eternal existence is all cloaked in darkness until a spark flies into his direction showing him the light.

SOULMATES
My second FF
My third FF

My forth FF based on Jisha-Jay and Misha

My fifth FF
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 2
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 3

My Sixth FF

My Seventh FF

My Eighth FF on ABHINA aka Abhay and Alina

My Short Story
Abhiya Group FF Written by Aysha, Tanzie, Shivani, Swati and Gauri

:::One Shot Guess Whose Back? Abhay:::
:::One Shot I'll bring U back:::
:::One Shot Dance Off:::
:::One Shot The Runaway Bride:::
:::One Shot Second Chance Sid and Mets:::
:::One Shot BODYGUARD:::
:::One Shot Abhay's Crossroads:::
:::One Shot Jeh Ki Haar:::
:::One Shot Messiah Complex:::
:::One Shot Confused.Com Ki Kitni Kahaniya:::
:::One Shot My Disasterous Hell:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46844953
:::One Shot I Dare U::: (Based on events after Birdie's engagement)
:::One Shot Kiss upon Kiss:::(Based on the after part of Danchi's engagement)
:::One Shot Destiny's Child:::
:::One Shot Magic Potion:::
:::One Shot AMETZ:: LOST iN TIME:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1927345
:::Funny One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
:::One Shot::Abhina::Mine To Have & To Hold:::
:::One Shot::Abhay, Alina, Maithali::The One:::
:::One Shot::SidMetz::Lock Me In Your Love:::
:::Funny One Shot::WEDDING SEASON::AJEH N MALINA:::
:::VIvian VIshal SIdhanth AT One Shot::GROUPIES:::
:::One Shot Rise of the Phoenix:::After Abhay gets staked
:::One Shot ABHIYA:::BEING HUMAN:::

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? One Shots, FF & Short Stories on Arnav Raizada's journey from a business tycoon permanently attached to his gadgets until he meets Khushi turning his world upside down.
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::
:::One Shot ::Desi Cocktail Party All Night Long:::
:::Short Story ::Arnav & Khushi's Valentine Wedding:::
:::FF ::CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE:::
Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago
Hey Congrats for Book 2.😊

Congrats Ayesha 👏 on ur 2nd book. Waiting eagerly for the 1st installment of the 2nd book 😊

:::Index:::

:::Precap 21-Dead or ALIVE:::Pg 1
:::Update 21-Dead or ALIVE:::Pg 2
:::Precap 22-Scandalous:::Pg 10
:::Update 22-Scandalous:::Pg 12
:::Precap 23-Gossip Girl:::Pg 18
:::UPDATE 23-Gossip Girl:::Pg 19
:::Precap 24-First Date:::Pg 28
:::Update 24-First Date:::Pg 31
:::Precap 25-Sweet Love:::Pg 38
:::Update 25-Sweet Love:::Pg 39
:::Precap and Update 26-Silver Lining:::Pg 47
:::Precap 27-Competition:::Pg 54
:::Update 27-Competition:::Pg 55
:::Precap 28-Celebration:::Pg 63
:::Update 28-Celebration:::Pg 64
:::Precap & Update 29-Helpless by Nature:::Pg 72
:::Precap & Update 30-Darkest Desires:::Pg 82
:::Precap 31-DROWN:::Pg 90
:::UPDATE 31-DROWN:::Pg 91
:::Precap 32-On Edge:::Pg 91
:::UPDATE 32-On Edge:::Pg 99
:::Precap 33-Killing me Softly:::Pg 106
:::Update 33-Killing me Softly:::Pg 107
:::Precap and Update Vaporise 34-Gossip Girl:::Pg 115
:::Precap 35-Sorrow in thy name:::Pg 122
:::Update 35-Sorrow in thy name:::Pg 123
:::Precap 36-Shotgun Wedding:::Pg 131
:::Update 36-Shotgun Wedding:::Pg 133
:::Precap 37-The Love Inn:::Pg 140
:::Update 37-The Love Inn:::Pg 141
:::Final Precap 38-Dozen Roses:::Pg 148
:::Final Update 38-Dozen Roses:::Pg 149
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago

:::PRECAP 20:::Dead or ALIVE:::

Haseena sneaked out of the Dobrial mansion leaving Chand alone to meet and greet everyone while she hunted for prey. Neel was first on her agenda. He dared to touch her son Abhay with his arrogant idiotic brother Jeh. Somebody had attacked Abhay last night and they were going to pay. She would dance on Neels grave and rejoice in Deepanita's downfall. The she-wolf didn't know how it felt to lose a son. Now she'd get the first taste of defeat.

Haseena saw Neel driving up looking moderately dressed in his white Sherwani. Haseena made a puncture on his tyres. Neel hit his steering wheel running late coming back from his extra curricular activities with his girlfriend had run over time. How was he going to get to the party on time he thought. S**t! S**t! He got out of his car to grab the spare wheel. Before this he dialed Jeh to collect him from the deserted woods. He heard twigs breaking and then whoosh. Haseena right before him.

Haseena grabbed Neel wrapping her arms around him-So Neel. U are all alone here. Want to get acquainted? 
Neel was getting a little lusty-Oh yes please (dropping his mobile phone.) I'd love to.
Haseena smiled darkly baring her white fangs at him-Time for Supper!

Neel tried to run but Haseena bit him and drained his life force out of him leaving his dead body on the ground.

Haseena beamed licking her bloody lips-One down two to go!
congratsss on ur 2nd book!!
congracs  dr...  n nyc precap!!!!

Congrats aysha!
For the second book

superb precap

:::Update 21:::Dead or ALIVE:::

Deepanita Khurana saw Abhay enter the Dobrial party looking his usual suave broody self. Damn if he wasn't a vampire she'd have taken him home and tortured him for looking so hot. He was sin itself. Shame she was going to kill him it was a waste. She brazenly moved past all the people straight to Abhay. He made a good change from mingling with Arnab Dobrial who was mentally retarded. He asked too many questions boring her brains out about his vampire obsession which was fine after she gave him all the obvious hints on Raichands being very peculiar with their eccentric behaviour and lack of eating and drinking at the party but the old git still was clueless.

Deepanita patted Abhay's shoulders. God it felt like heaven holding him she smiled with her eyes sparkling with lust-May i get a dance with U Abhay? I seem to have lost my partner. Jeh is a little busy.
Abhay smirked holding her superhot skin making him a little suspicious. Human skin did not feel as warm as this-Sure Aunty! My pleasure.
Deepanita chided Abhay-Don't call me Aunty Abhay. Call me Deepanita. 
Abhay frowned running ha hand swiping it through his hair-As U wish Aun... I mean Deepanita.

He twirled her around straight into his arms one hand on her bare back and the other around her waist. Deepanita sucked in the smell of Abhay repulsing her but damn he was so hot to look at. She asked herself to control her conflicting emotional needs. It had been a long time since she'd been with a man. Abhay saw all the other couples moving around in sync slow dancing so Deepanita moved even closer to Abhay. She smiled at him.

Deepanita gave Abhay a light kiss on his cheek whispering-Its so we don't look awkward. So Abhay do U have a girlfriend?
Abhay lied with a straight face-No!
Deepu probed further-Have U ever had a girlfriend before? I mean a handsome young man like yourself is too good looking to waste away being single. There must be someone U like?
Abhay answered-I used to date Pia. But thats over for over a year. Before her i played the field but i am now bored of girls.
Deepanita fished-So U are into the older model. A mature woman?
Abhay wanted to bolt this woman gave him the creeps. She was a child stealer-If U want i can date U but it would be frwoned upon seeming as i haven't turned 18 yet. I guess i am still looking for Love but its eluded me.
Deepanita striked a deal-I have a daughter in need of a date unfortunately for her she is a little shy. U might be perfect for her. 
Abhay kindly rejected the offer-I don't do arranged dates.
Deepanita held Abhay tighter-Oh trust me Abhay you'll want Alina. She is typically the kind of women U like to fix. I have heard how dating Pia had changed her into a strong independent woman. I want U to do the same for my daughter. In return i might have something for U. 
Abhay was shocked by the next move. Deepanita was about to kiss him but he moved his face fast so she planted a mist red lipstick on his cheek..

Pia got her best outfit she could find from her wardrobe. It was time to really dress to kill Abhay. Now she had a reason to look sexy as hell for her Vampire. Pia got out an outfit she'd brought back from paris. It was a strapless gown dress by one of her favourite designer Monique Lhuillier dress from London with Bulgari Jewls as her earrings. It made her feel like a princess because being with Abhay always made her feel special. 

Now if this didn't wow Abhay then what will she thought. She hollered cheerfully down the stairs only to find her bubble about to burstt with Abhay in Deepanita's arms. They looked like they were having too much fun bringing out the green eyed monster out of Pia. How dare that witch touch her Abhay like she was going to eat him for dinner. Nobody kissed Abhay but her. Not even a buddi like Deepanita.

Misha dragged Pia to one corner handing her a glass of champaign and then pushing her straight into Jeh. The whole content spilled over Jeh's shirt. Pia was flustered. Her attention was on Abhay but her bratty sister had made her uff. Pia glared at Misha.

Misha beamed at the two-Pia why don't U take Jeh upstairs huh? Get him into something dry. 
Pia apologized to Jeh-I'm so sorry my sister is such a brat. She literallyy...
Jeh used a napkin to dry the stain off of his white shirt-Its ok Pia.
Pia mused at Misha-Why don't U take him upstairs huh?
Misha saw Pia ogling Abhay shaking her head. Oh no Pia wasn't??????Abhay had instructed her to stay away from her a few weeks back resorting to using her as his date only Misha wasn't a good actress and it blew up in her face.-Pia i am busy with Kabir. He needs me now that he has broken up with T. PLEASE GO! There's a package for him in your room Pia.

Pia felt obligated tearing her eyes away from Abhay stealing the occasional glances flushing out of anger. Misha scurried with Kabir letting Pia lead the way-Come on Jeh.

Jeh followed Pia hoping this was another chance at getting close to her. Maybe her spilling the drink on him was deliberate so they could be alone. Pia had the habit of always being in two frame of minds. She was too fickle for her own good-Ok.

Pia searched for the package on her bed feeling this was all a fix-Here Jeh take your shirt off. Looks like a new shirt. Aren't U lucky?

Jeh took his shirt off smoothly waiting for Pia's next move. He thought this was all just a ploy to win him back. Pia was just playing hard to get. Pia gasped at Jeh's bandages. She touched him there feeling bad for him. The wond seemed worse for wear. Her freind was hurt and he'd kept it all to himself. She went still.

Pia rushed to her drawer for the first aid kit seeing the blood seeping through his wounds-Let me patch U up Jeh. When was the last time U had a dressing on? Who did this to U? Was it that b****d who attacked me last night? (She touched his skin looking very distressed by it)-I am so sorry Jeh. This is all my fault. Did he hurt U?
Jeh made no big deal about it allowing Pia to take his old dressing off. He wanted her to heal him. See his vulnerable side. Jeh was in no hurry to tell Pia it was her crazed vampire ex who'd done this to him-Pia its nothing ok. I'll heal.
Pia didn't want his injuries to get infected looking a little concerned-That is a deep wound Jeh. U should have gone to hospital.
Jeh laughed wincing in agony-And say what? My friend was attacked by a pervert  and to save her my and Abhay kicked the life out of that creep. Pia i am fine really.

Pia placed some antiseptic liquid on a fresh dressing and wiped away most of the dried up blood. She applied the bandage on his abdomen. Then got some tape to hold it secure-This should hold it.
Jeh breathed a little heavily taking in Pia's fruity perfume coming in for a kiss as Pia backed off on her bed laying there-Jeh please don't. I am not in love with U.
Jeh was a little intoxified anyway so pressed his body against Pia's-Quit playing with me Pia.
Pia fought Jeh off-U aren't yourself Jeh! Its the booze talking. Get off of me Jeh. Please! Misha made me spill the alcohol on U. She planned all of this. I don't love U.

Abhay raced up the stairs straight into Pia's room sensing something big was kicking off overhearing Pia's struggle with Jeh. He saw red seeing Jeh on top of Pia with her trying to push him off of her. Abhay touched Jeh's superhot body matching Deepanita's almost burning his cold skin. This is when Abhay saw it. The mark he'd left on Jeh's body with his initials on the nape of Jeh's back. He was the werewolf who'd attacked him last night meaning the werewolf in Pia's College was none other than Pia's best friend. Jeh was the enemy under guise as Pia's BFF. Is this why he could never digest Jeh around and now his own mother had her eyes set on him to entrap him.

Abhay lifted Jeh around to face him and saw the lovely present he'd left on Jeh. He observed the bloody bandages on the bed. Pia had cleaned this freak up-Nobody messes with Pia.
Pia begged Abhay-Don't hurt Jeh, Abhay he's a little drunk. He doesn't mean to hurt me.
Abhay sarcastically blasted-Yeah right Pia? When your drunk the real mosnter comes out. U can't hide the animal while your under the influence and Heh is showing his true colours.
Pia refused to believe this-Abhay he isn't like that. Trust me.
Abhay rolled his eyes. Pia was naive. She'd believe a fake guy like Jeh he's fed her too uch b**l s**t to believe him now-Fine for U i'll leave him.
Pia sighed relief-Thank U Abhay.
Abhay kicked Jeh out of Pia's room throwing him down the stairs rushing fast to Pia-So weren't U the one warning me off of girls while U are enjoying a free body show with Jeh!
Pia saw Abhay shut the door behind him locking it turning his sexy smile flooring Pia with his gorgeous smirk. Pia ran into Abhay's arms letting him hold her in the comfort-Hey i saw U with Deepanita Aunty. She was all over U.
Abhay lifted Pia around pinning her against the wall so their faces were inches away from kissing-So were U jealous of an older lady Pia. She is more experienced and sophisticated than i'm used to. I've only ever been with younger models.
Pia whispered threatening Abhay-Listen my Vampire Lover. U so much as breath near her i swear i'll wring your cute neck. Only i get to have your sexy smiles, Your sexy kisses and only i am the one to rock your world ABHAY.
Abhay kissed Pia's cheeks softly as she sucks in Abhay closing her eyes only living Abhay-Pia did anyone say U look dressed to kill U little siren. Are U trying to seduce me in this Pia?
Pia blsuhed nodding-U got it Abhay. (Pia kisses Abhay's lips tenderly but her hunger for him was to potent devoring his mouth into  frantic kisses) U are so good at this Abhay
Abhay smirked in satisfaction-Good this will teach U to stay away from Jeh. And remind U of how i make U feel Pia. U are only mine.
Pia smiled in pride-Glad we cleared this out Abhay.
Abhay continued trailing his kisses on Pia's throat brushing his lips in feverishness kisses-I see my love for U is still present in the form of love bites huh! (Abhay teased Pia) You've been flaunting them haven't U Pia?
Pia coyly beamed-After a long time i've had U Abhay and these are gifts of your love but i think these ones are going to leave a mark.
Abhay nibbled and chewed on Pia's flesh-Do U want me to heal them Pia?
Pia shook her head-No I like them. I'll just cover it with a matching scarf and admire them in the mirror. Now kiss me Abhay. Kiss me like you've never kissed me.
Abhay joked softly-Pia U won't have a face left if i kissed U like i've never kissed U before.

So their kissing session was neverending. Pia mused through breatheless pants-Abhay U remember U have a special date planned for me right?
Abhay moaned-Yes Pia.

Now downstairs the police had interrupted the party relaying the news of two deaths. One of Neel Khurana and the other of the sick pervert Rana. Deepanita was beside herself. Jeh was too drunk to notice and Panchi was in two minds. 

The police wanted Pia for questioning with a video released on the news.

Arnab stopped the police-My daughter is still a minor. U can't take her.
Inspector-This is a murder case we have to take her into custody. I suggest U get a good lawyer present.

Abhay had heard the commotion downstairs. The police were here for Pia. He tore away from Pia out of the window leaving Pia alone. He had to see what this was all about from his people.