Debate Mansion

Should Saddam Husein given death penalty - Page 3

Mc Alesha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: doux

if saddam wud be given death penalty or life imprisonment or wateva....bush shud also be sent to jail or hanged coz hes also no different!

i totally agree with u, bush is not innocent like an angel so he's da one who should be hanged.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet freedom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mc Alesha

i totally agree with u, bush is not innocent like an angel so he's da one who should be hanged.

they should both be sent to jail forever

doux thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD

8 people said : Let the bugger rot in jail .
while 1 said : death penalty .
2 seem like Saddam sypathisers . 😕

Interesting findings .

am not sympathizin saddam by any chance.but bush is no God to decide wat shud happen to him.

doux thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Bush did not gas Americans like Saddam gassed his own people , the Kurds .

bush did use gas in iraq.u dont know it?????and iraqis r also human beings.so wat if they r not americans?

iraq was attacked on the basis of info dat  iraq has chemical weapon.but till now not a trace of it has been found out!

Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: doux

bush did use gas in iraq.u dont know it?????and iraqis r also human beings.so wat if they r not americans?

iraq was attacked on the basis of info dat  iraq has chemical weapon.but till now not a trace of it has been found out!

No i don't know it , and i would like you to give me a reliable source that you can tell me that U.S gasses innocent Iraqis .

Most people is U.S do not justify the war and are aware that U.S had a ulterior motive to attack Iraq . The war has made Bush unpopular amongst Americans . But as in any war soldiers /millitary people die . Bush hasn't been attacking Civilian places that have no millitary presence.

Also plz stay on the topic .As of now Saddam is on trial for genocide on Iraqis BY THE IRAQI's themselves !!! Thats what we are disscussing .
Edited by Aparna_BD - 18 years ago
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
If Sadam iz going to be hanged or punishment than firstly plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dare to hang or punish Bush for wht ever he has done .......i tell u that he has done more harms than sadam .................
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

If Sadam iz going to be hanged or punishment than firstly plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dare to hang or punish Bush for wht ever he has done .......i tell u that he has done more harms than sadam .................

Sania this is a request we are talking about Saddam's trial . Plz do stick to the topic.
*dolly* thumbnail
😕
what is going on here.
Edited by dolly - 18 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
Friends, please lets stay to the topic and help our mods..if anyone wants to hang bush please post "new topic" and we can discuss it over there.. 😉 this post is dedicated to Mr. Saddam and lets not take over his priviledge. 😉 Edited by sowmyaa - 18 years ago
sweet freedom thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sowmyaa

Friends, please lets stay to the topic and help our mods..if anyone wants to hang bush please post "new topic" and we can discuss it over there.. 😉 this post is dedicated to Mr. Saddam and lets not take over his priviledge. 😉

😆😳