Should Saddam Husein given death penalty

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Debators as we know Saddam is being tried . do you think he ought to be given a death penalty ???????

I personally would like to see him rot in jail and not become matyr in the eyes of his people.
0 Likes this

Absolutely!

There seems to be no reason not giving him the death penalty. Such a inhumane and degrading person does not deserve to live on this planet.

He has not only killed his own people, but has also tormented his friends and well-wishers.

Overall, this person cannot be taken for his "word" and should not be given a life sentence, since that would serve no purpose.

"Death is the ultimate truth" and it is overdue for Saddam.

Edited by shriman - 14 years ago
0 Likes this
i think he should b jailed for life. this will b prove to b better. but who knws what they r gona do wit him. personally i think life sentence would b better he will suffer.
0 Likes this
i think tt he shud be given life imprisonment so tt he goes through wat he made other pple go thru... death is too easy for sum1 like him...
0 Likes this
Huh!!!!!!!! We r not Judgessssssss nor Gods (Astagfirullah) Than whts th e big deal..........
According to the topic wht i wanna say iz that wht ever will be in his way he'll hav that .........
But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....I bet
0 Likes this
Life imprisonment is better
0 Likes this
Huh!!!!!!!! We r not Judgessssssss nor Gods (Astagfirullah) Than whts th e big deal..........
According to the topic wht i wanna say iz that wht ever will be in his way he'll hav that .........
But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....mark my words
0 Likes this
Sania_Hitler is really a Hitler.... LOL... JK

Bush did catch him!
0 Likes this