Debate Mansion

Should Saddam Husein given death penalty

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi Debators as we know Saddam is being tried . do you think he ought to be given a death penalty ???????

I personally would like to see him rot in jail and not become matyr in the eyes of his people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shriman thumbnail

Absolutely!

There seems to be no reason not giving him the death penalty. Such a inhumane and degrading person does not deserve to live on this planet.

He has not only killed his own people, but has also tormented his friends and well-wishers.

Overall, this person cannot be taken for his "word" and should not be given a life sentence, since that would serve no purpose.

"Death is the ultimate truth" and it is overdue for Saddam.

Edited by shriman - 18 years ago
sabz_m thumbnail
i think he should b jailed for life. this will b prove to b better. but who knws what they r gona do wit him. personally i think life sentence would b better he will suffer.
chocz thumbnail
i think tt he shud be given life imprisonment so tt he goes through wat he made other pple go thru... death is too easy for sum1 like him...
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Huh!!!!!!!! We r not Judgessssssss nor Gods (Astagfirullah) Than whts th e big deal..........
According to the topic wht i wanna say iz that wht ever will be in his way he'll hav that .........
But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....I bet
MS.ATTITUDE thumbnail
Life imprisonment is better
SuperDuper01 thumbnail
Huh!!!!!!!! We r not Judgessssssss nor Gods (Astagfirullah) Than whts th e big deal..........
According to the topic wht i wanna say iz that wht ever will be in his way he'll hav that .........
But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....mark my words
shriman thumbnail
Sania_Hitler is really a Hitler.... LOL... JK

Bush did catch him!
sowmyaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

Sania, there is a big deal. You cannot just keep on killing people as you please. Sooner or later you have to pay for your deeds. And sometimes when you torture and kill innocent people God himself have to come to this world to kill demon. So we may not be judges and God but that does not mean that other can suppress us and God gave no persmission to kill us. If you cannot give life to someone atleast don't kill them.
No. Sometime we have to stand up for all the supression done to us humans. We cannot always leave him for his way....if you say "what ever will be in his way he'll have that..." i have to say that life in prison or death is in his way!! thats all!
But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....mark my words
He is already caught. We are talking about Saddam here and not Bin Laden...!!! And please don't underestimate us humans...he may not be human, but we cannot let any killer just roam like they want... if we cannot catch doesnot matter...but persistence matters.

Edited by sowmyaa - 18 years ago
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sania_Hitler

But wht i know exactly iz that he wont ever come in any humans hand and so he wont die becoz of any kidn of punishmnet given to him by any authorities......... Xcept God.........not even Bush can Catch him.....I bet

Firstly it seems like you seem to be fond of Saddam ........i see what you mean after you called Osama your hero and seem impressed with Hitler .

Secondly , please open up any fresh Newspaper and you will know Saddam was caught like a rat in the hole by Bush's men (Soldiers) . He is under arrest now and being tried for genocide against his own people.