Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the order of chronology of watching them:

(1) Bajrangbali: Many lovely Songs, comedy and casting of actors, childhood memories and emotions and watched parallel with RS Ramayan (Our same beloved Dara Singh)

(2) Haridarshan: Fantastic collection of devotional songs

(3) Animation movie - Ramayan - The Legend of Prince Ram: Coverage of events, creativity in animations, dubbing voices of Arun Govil, Amrish Puri, Shakti Singh and Shatrugna Sinha.

(4) Mahabharat (1965): Dialogs and smart coverage of events, casting 

Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
My all time favorite mytho movie is Bhakta Prahlada, which was made in Telugu and later dubbed into Hindu. I've never seen another mytho movie which had so much sincerity and devotion in it (not to mention there was absolutely no melodrama or hardly any fiction in the storyline). The child who played Prahlada was beyond excellent and the actor who portrayed Lord Narayana was also really good. Hiranyakashipu and Leelavati were also awesome in their roles.👏

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oohh great topic! I have several, but many of them I watched more recently thanks to youtube and have yet to really absorb them and pick favorites... the ones I watched since I was really little were Gopal Krishna and Raja Harishchandra, and the latter had a particularly huge impact on me because of the degree of the character's suffering. In spite of seeing it how many ever times and getting that same message of steadfastness regardless of circumstances through each and every mytho movie and show I've ever watched, I don't think I've really imbibed fully yet, but thanks to this movie I am at least aware of what the benchmark is and how far I have yet to go 😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, lovely movie that was Janaki. I've watched it too. I love all the mytho movies which were made in Telugu. I have not seen too many of them in Hindi.

My most fav mytho movie of all time is Maya Bazar. A thorough entertainer and melodious songs.  
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: visrom

Oh, lovely movie that was Janaki. I've watched it too. I love all the mytho movies which were made in Telugu. I have not seen too many of them in Hindi.

My most fav mytho movie of all time is Maya Bazar. A thorough entertainer and melodious songs.  

yeah there was a bhakta Pralhaad in Hindi also, I really liked that. Very touching
muffins2waffles thumbnail

I loooved Maya Bazar. I think we see it like every other weekend 😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah, the earlier ones especially were really good. Sita Rama Kalyanam is another of my favorites, and though one of its negative aspects is that it portrays Ravan's character more good than it actually is, I loooved the actor who played Vishnu/Rama and had the largest crush on him for a long time!😆

I also love Maya Bazaar a lot...the songs were especially nice and the actors were all good, but I like Bhakta Prahlada more because Maya Bazaar, despite being really cute, had a lot more fiction and drama than Bhakta Prahlada, which had more devotion in it.
eyeofnewt thumbnail
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Sita Swayamvar (1976), with its wonderful music, direction, costumes, sets, etc. It is my favorite mythological movie of all time, hands down! I know many other people who would say the same.

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
movie????

Legend of Prince Rama...
my all time fvt,
watched it more than 100 times..

and MARUTI MERA DOST...gajab movie...

n there is a movie of Nagarjun..donno its exact name..i watched it in hindi dubbed...that was osm too..

i luv JAI MAA SANTOSHI movie a lot...
Edited by akki-rockstar - 12 years ago