my 2 version's of another kdmh!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
hey i might have posted this one b4 but most of you's neva saw it so here it is:

hey this is my 2 fiction stories
1. arjun, kajal, krittika r best mates(arjun and kritikka r bro and sis). kritikka knows that arjun loves kajal and she has always expected them 2 end up 2gether.but kajal has always treated arjun as a best friend(not lover) but arjun is opposite, he has always treated kajal as a lover(and a friend) then come samay( new guy 2 da collage). kajal helps him out 2 mix in. arjun gets angry coz kajal starts 2 ignor him and go 2 samay( will arjun ever get 2 confess his love for kajal)? part 2 comin soon.

now my second story is complete opposite 2 my first on... here it goes..
2.(lets take da story way back 2 when samay had just got married 2 kritikka and arjun did that scandle on kajal and goes 2 say sorry 2 her and that he wants 2 marry her)...
arjun doesn't tell kajal that he is a bad guy (even after marriage)kajal starts thinkin that arjun has really changed but she's never epresses it 2 him that she thinks he is a good guy.kajal has a diary in which she writes bout the life after marrying arjun. she writes all good things about him.one day she writes that she has started 2 love arjun(ofcourse coz he is a darlin 2 her, y shouldn't she)but behind her back arjun is plotting plans 2 get her back for ruinin samay life.(will kajal ever find out the truth bout arjun)? part 2 comin up soon.
plz reply if u think my stories are good!!

Edited by tania_uk - 19 years ago
I like Both!!!esp 2nd, the evil Arjun!!!!!
i like both og them both of them would be gd ejaz hot n sweet n 1 where he is evil
I LIKE BOTH AS LONG AS KAJAL  AND ARJUN R 2GETHER 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey thanx every1..promise i'll soon put up part 2 of both of them!
hey when do u lot want me 2 post the 2nd parts of both of them?
plz make it fast.that was really great.
k i will dont worry it is just that i need 2 fink fast 2 what wil happen nxt in da stories!Edited by tania_uk - 19 years ago