Vishal Malhotra in Kuch To Log Kahenge

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Vishal Malhotra in Kuch To Log Kahenge

After making a mark in anchoring, actor cum anchor Vishal Malhotra is all set to star in Sony TV's mature love story, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.

Vishal Malhotra will essay the character of Ranganth who is the administrator of the hospital. He is a doctor with a flirtatious nature - a quality known by all the girls around him. So no one gets annoyed with him.

We spoke to Vishal Malhotra about the role and more, "At the moment, I can't give you much detail about my character but I want to say that it's a brilliant character which I think I have never before played in my career. The character, Dr.Rangnath, who is the administrator of the hospital and this role is very challenging for me. I look forward for the reaction from the audiences for both the show show and the character."

Further about working with a producer like Rajan Shahi he said, "It's wonderful that I am working with him for a second time after Humare Tumhare. This time he is the producer of the show and I really like his style of working."

Speaking about Dhoop Kinare, the Pakistani show from which his show is adapted he said, "I am glad that I am working on the adaptation of this great Pakistani show and from my family members I have heard about the popularity of the show. I had never imagined that I will be the part of Indian version of this iconic show. I just hope that audiences will like our hard work."

So don't forget to watch Kuch To Log Kahenge every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on Sony which starts from October 3rd.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Vishal-Malhotra-in-Kuch-To-&xfile=2011/September/News_20110928_48
thnx 4 sharing...i really like this guy...
n luvd his performances in 'ishq vishq' n other movies n shows...
5 days to go...cant wait
Thats good...!
It will be good to watch him onscreen !
i actually like him a lot! glad that he is a part of this show! now kittu is not going to be the only reason i am going watch this show :) :)
I like this guy. I think he is a good choice for the role he will be playing.  So far the casting is very good.

he is really sweet guy!!

will love to c him in dis show!!