Naksh FC A New Beginning In Our lyf contest pg 100

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
/::Welcome to Naksh Ek Anokha Ehsaas Pyaar ka Fan Club # 2 /::

Hello Friends all of you are welcome to the Fanclub of our beloved Naksh ie Natik, Akshara played by Karan Mehra and Hina Khan, hmm thinking about the fc name well its offically Naksh Ek aanokha ehsaas pyaar ka but as we progress with the fc the name will change according to the situation of naksh, Hope all Naksh-Oh-Lics are happy with this, you can have non stop chats about naksh the fc team will also organize compitions which will consist of games, member of the week member of the month and chip in any more idea's for us to make the fc more fun,
The FC will be Maintained and opened Only By _Mariam_ and Preksha-naksh if non of us are avalable other members feel free to open the fc 😃

/:: Karan Mehra ::/

/:: Hina Khan ::/

/:: Rules  ::/

No Bashing allowed

You can disuss about Naksh, Karan, Hina etc but no personal life on the actors are allowed

If you want to Join the FC Hit the like tab to be added to the members list
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

/ Awards, and Achievments /

Hina Khan 
    Star Parivaar Award for Best Yogya Jodi, 2009 Star Parivaar Award for Best Naya Sadasya (Female), 2009 New Talent Award For Best Actress, 2009 Indian Television Academy Award for Best Popular Actress, 2009 Indian TELLY Award for Best Newcomer (Female), 2009 Star Parivaar Award for Best Beti, 2010 Star Parivaar Award for Best Patni, 2010 Gold Award for Fresh Face of the Year, 2010 India Ne Bana Di Jodi Award for Best Nanand Bhabhi With Puja Joshi, 2010 Global Award For Best Actress In A Lead Role, 2011 Star Parivaar Award for Best Stylish Sadasya, 2011 Star Parivaar Award Best Bhabhi, 2011 Star Parivaar Award For Hottest Jodi Paired With Karan Mehra, 2011 Gold Award For Beautiful Skin of the year, 2011
  • GR8! Women Award For GR8! Face of The Year, 2011

Karan Mehra
 Star Parivaar Award for Best Yogya Jodi, 2009

Star Parivaar Award for Best Naya Sadasya (Male), 2009

• Star Parivaar Award for Hottest Jodi Paired with Hina Khan, 2011
  • Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

/:: Fan Fics ::/

/:: Siggy's and Avi's ::/

Siggys

Icons

Ananya

Hina Khan

Icons

These are Not all there are many more which will be updated soon
    to be fair no one is going to scrap me the link of there creations and i will be lazy to check my scraps so as soon as smeone updates in yrkkh creation gall i will update here 😃

Plz Refrain from hitting the like tab if ur name is already in the member list it takes a lot of time for me searching who is added or not 😳
    _Rasha_ thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
    Yippie...once again me 1st 😃 I cant belive yaaron v completed 1st NaKsh fc nd opened a new thread 😃 Congrats 2 all nakshian.nd special thanks 2 pree nd mariam 🤗,without them this fc will never happen.Awesome thread mariam.pree,new banner is superb.luvd new fc name too 😃Edited by Hinakshara - 12 years ago
    -.Shriya.- thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    congrtzz nakshians 😃 🤗 we made it possible to comp 1 thred 😃

thnx mariam 4 d lovely post 😛
    -.Shriya.- thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
    kyu?aise hi kya?[/QUOTE]

acyually kal navratri ka celebratin he dats y! 😛.. padhaenge nahi naa
    congo shongo nakshians 🥳 thank you all for your support which made it possible to reach 2nd fc we have planned something special for our 10th fc me and pree really appriecate your efforts 🤗