Thank you for that hevy duty intro aparna. Here are my first set of answers
Seriously, depending on the debate I have liked many debators.
Your favourite musician singer: Indian-Parveen Sultana in Hamsadhwani raaga (she is superb)
Your favourite movie and serial : Sholay , serial-ER
That should start you off Anu. Welcome once again on the hot seat and hope you have a good time !!!
Jai, I guess I like him but he did cheat his friend I guess. I dont think it was good to use a counterfeit but here is how I take it if in real life this happened then one would look the good against the bad and he would come out more good than bad so you can ignore the bad qualitites instead of focus on them.
He probably knew his friend well enough and decided this would not cause him that must heartache and so decided to use it. Trust should be measured on the big things in life, the little things one can just let them pass.
2. what is the meaning of "Anu" ? (i think, Anu came from Anupama, and now it has it's own recoginition.)
Anu doesnt come from Anupama in my case. My friends call me this
3. One advice u will give to me (if i will force u to give one) ? I dont know, if you really force me I will say, I dont know you that well but based on what I have read from your posts you come across as a hard working, intelligent and well read person. So I think you should keep up the good work and thoughts.
4. What is "Rindam" (word), first time i saw this on this forum, how did u choose it, what does it mean ?
I dont know it comes from Arindam and Rindam is from there. I just picked it randomly
5. what happened on october 24th, 2005 ?I was wondering what what then i noticed I joined India forums
(i will keep asking u many questions, u r here for one week )
Thanks Vishesh. Lets see how well i can answer them
(u can skip any question, and can reply it in any way)
i got this question in e-mail many times and the answer is if you said yes, you just killed Beethoven.
As far as we can tell from researching the life of Beethoven, it's misleading to set up the question by saying he would have been his mother's ninth birth.
Only three of the children born to Maria Magdalena Beethoven survived infancy, with the composer Ludvig Von Beethoven being the oldest of the three.
Beethoven himself suffered from deafness in adulthood, but we found no evidence of deaf, blind, or mentally retarded siblings as children.
We found no substantiation of Beethoven's mother having had syphilis.
She is said to have died of what at that time was called consumption or tuberculosis.
i know this question is to anu but i couldn't stop myself from replying
rindam!! happy to see you here. i am ready to grill you. are you?
1. who was your first friend on IF?
2. what was your first post on debate mansion?
3. best and worst debate thread.
4. what you like and dislike about IF?
1. oversmart or idiot?
2. bush or clinton?
3. sonia gandhi or hillary clinton?
4. eijaz khan or iqbal khan?
5. mounaraagam or sadma?
btw, forgot to tell you. you are my fav. debator. you put things in simple way and never twist words.Edited by bluepink - 14 years ago
Topic started by Aparna_BD
Last replied by samie