Is Bin Laden is Spiritual Hero??!!? - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago
we are not talking about bush here . and we cannot justify what osama did by saying he did because of this and that.There is no excuse for killing.
Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Thx for your words of wisom Sania .😊 Do you know most debators here are Lecturers , Teacher , Doctors , IT experts , Financial
analysts etc.......?????😊

U r saying thiz thing like am posting in thiz section first time......lolzzzzzzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† take care next time big Sis πŸ˜†

by the way i respect u all .............but we all r equall in God'z eyes........so i wont remeber thiz thing while replying that ppl out here r Lecturers , Teacher , Doctors , IT experts , Financial.......
All rite sweet sis πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sania_Hitler

U r saying thiz thing like am posting in thiz section first time......lolzzzzzzzz πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† take care next time big Sis πŸ˜†

by the way i respect u all .............but we all r equall in God'z eyes........so i wont remeber thiz thing while replying that ppl out here r Lecturers , Teacher , Doctors , IT experts , Financial.......
All rite sweet sis πŸ˜ƒ

Deviating from the topic a bit : sorry debators.

This is to remind young debators that many debators here are more older and through age have far more education , and do not underestimate the knowledge they have . The knowldege one gathers at 14 often isn't enough..........so one has long way to go be a a teacher,lawyer ,IT expert etc . At 14 you aren't even allowed to vote .Why is that ???????????????????? Is it discrimination or is because at 14 relevant opinions haven't formed yet .  And it takes 20 years of education to become a proffesional. (a 14 year old would have spent only 10-11 years studying).

Also i'll ask you Sania to plz stick to the topic and not deviate.

Originally posted by Sania_Hitler

All rite sweet sis πŸ˜ƒ

sania offfcourse u r welcome here and express your opinion even if u r not some or all of the above but please stick to the topic.😊

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

Deviating from the topic a bit : sorry debators.

This is to remind young debators that many debators here are more older and through age have far more education , and do not underestimate the knowledge

A_BD, it's OK. This type of topic is bound to throw up a lot of heat. This is THE topic of teh day and many many of us, for better or for worse, are concerned.

(Ya ya ya, you can snap me on the knuckles for chattingπŸ˜†)
ok so now tht this wole page has deviated frm the topic can sum1 remind me wat was going on cuz im 2 lazy 2 go baq 2 the previous pgs πŸ˜†

and whether its bush, osama or ne1 else...if hes wrong hes wrong....u can easily h8 both (haha i do) jus cuz they h8 each other and u h8 1 dusnt mean u support the other
Hey Jav thats a simple and great way to put it . Just because you hate Bush ...........his enemy is OBL . Therefore i like OBL !!!! .

I would compare OBL with Satan or Shaitan . So ,Bush who you think is shaitan no:1 and is hated by shaitan No:2 OBL . Can you still say i love or admire OBL , the Shaitan No:2 ????
huh? πŸ˜• aparna di ur analogy confused me

wat im saying is tht i equally dislike bush and obl and u can add sadam and hitler and others 2 tht list as well

ppl r supporting obl only bcuz they h8 bush and obl and bush h8 each other but thts dumb cuz both have done a lot of bad things and both r responsible 4 killing many innocent people (obl did it himself and bush had others do it 4 him but still both of thm r equally guilty)
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

huh? πŸ˜• aparna di ur analogy confused me

wat im saying is tht i equally dislike bush and obl and u can add sadam and hitler and others 2 tht list as well

ppl r supporting obl only bcuz they h8 bush and obl and bush h8 each other but thts dumb cuz both have done a lot of bad things and both r responsible 4 killing many innocent people (obl did it himself and bush had others do it 4 him but still both of thm r equally guilty)

I understood you very well and endorsed it ......may be my analogy was weird .😳 I tried to say you(as in people ) hate Bush...........so will you love his enemy even if that enemy happened to be Satan(OBL) himself ????
ohhhhhhhhhhhh

so basically u were reiter8in wat i said but u put it as a question

gotcha

me slow