Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Enough guys...enough

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Over the past three days we have seen multiple posts on what all has gone wrong with BALH...there is no right or wrong here...each one has a view point and we appreciate our differences...the comments were funny and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves...so please stop being over sensitive or overly protective...lets stop this flurry of opinions on who is right and who is wrong...BALH has walked away with the best awards of the season...lets rejoice and look forward to the story progressing...continue your tongue in cheek comments on everyone...we love them... this forum has given me so much joy...So enough of trail mails and posts on the same topic over and over again...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saisamanvi thumbnail
ya nenzoo i agree with u...very well said
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Neenzoo

Over the past three days we have seen multiple posts on what all has gone wrong with BALH...there is no right or wrong here...each one has a view point and we appreciate our differences...the comments were funny and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves...so please stop being over sensitive or overly protective...lets stop this flurry of opinions on who is right and who is wrong...BALH has walked away with the best awards of the season...lets rejoice and look forward to the story progressing...continue your tongue in cheek comments on everyone...we love them... this forum has given me so much joy...So enough of trail mails and posts on the same topic over and over again...

yeap..i agree..just enjoy the show ...and go to bed ..😆 thats what i do bcoz in usa  sony broadcast every single day late then ever bcoz of KBCP.. not only that  all those adds..by the end of BALH i feel.😆

Neenzoo thumbnail
[]yeap..i agree..just enjoy the show ...and go to bed ..😆 thats what i do bcoz in usa  sony broadcast every single day late then ever bcoz of KBCP.. not only that  all those adds..by the end of BALH i feel.😆

[/QUOTE]

Why wait that long...it comes on youtube within half an hour of airing...thats a much better way of seeing...😛
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Neenzoo

[]yeap..i agree..just enjoy the show ...and go to bed ..😆 thats what i do bcoz in usa  sony broadcast every single day late then ever bcoz of KBCP.. not only that  all those adds..by the end of BALH i feel.😆

Why wait that long...it comes on youtube within half an hour of airing...thats a much better way of seeing...😛
[/QUOTE]bcoz  i have to go to work...yaar...
Neenzoo thumbnail

bcoz  i have to go to work...yaar...

Good point...but watching online you can skip the ads...
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kinara2

bcoz  i have to go to work...yaar...
  I watch it on U-tube!