Mukti Bandhan

alvida colors

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

yes now i have lost all hopes from u😑

abt a year ago, i started with this channel and was hooked on to it, i thought this channel was theing that has happend  on tv right
now after a year, i have to say ,u have proved me wrong,
i feel so cheated now, u give a week notice to end a serial
how will the makers connect all the loose ends
there was a wonderful show gulaal on star plus which was also axed but atleast the channel gave that show a 2 month notive and so it had a proper time to come to a conclusion

i knew one day mb was going to end but like this😑
u give such a bad treatment to this show, never promoted it, never gave reapeats of this show
and all the tracks we were waiting for, mostly devki chandraprabha will neer be shown
devki vaibhav had so much potential and u ruined it
i feel the makers should never have made sabina return , it proved to be a curse for this show and cos of that we will never ever got to see some very int tracks

u have left a bitter taste in my mouth and in every loyal audience of mb ,
guys in 4 days makers will never be able to give proper conclusion
i feel very sad how has mb ended , i feel so disappointed , hurt angry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
True Anmol...I think we r all disappointed not coz d show is ending, but d manner in which d show is ending...dat's wat makes 1 so angry at Colors. Dis is no way, whn der r so many loose ends to tie. It is unfair 2 d loyal viewers of MB, to d cast nd crew nd most importantly 2 d makers, who gave us such a brilliant show nd stood by their convictions, nd now dey aren't able 2 gv it a fitting ending. But I'm sure dat though d makers hv 2 rush d ending, still dey'll manage 2 keep d standard dat MB has set for itself. So lets enjoy d last few epis. nd mourn d demise after its over or rather celebrate d fact dat at least ppl r capable of making such shows nd whver such shows come on tv, den watch it taking each epi as it comes coz we know dat dey'll not last long.😊
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its colors who ruined this show. 
if PH knew MB would be axed abruptly they would have moved the story fast. and we would've got to see more interesting tracks.

MB was put in to danger when its time slot changed. and that's where everything went wrong for MB.colors were fooling around with MB viewers by changing its time slot when they knew MB is going to end.😑

Colors did injustice to MB viewers and its makers.and this is NOT DONE. πŸ˜‘😑😑

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HATE IT.. Sid hasnt posted anything on his personal fb a/c. but on the public one.. whats worse is these losers DID NOT EVEN GIVE AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT yet.. UGHHH... Hate these channel politics..

paaji Vipul Mehta left and they introduced the sabina track.. it had to be channel pressure again.. when that didn't help they got an excuse to end it.. and the makers got VM back to give it a decent end.. πŸ˜” the channel knew mb was at 11 pm slot for best a month.. coz they knew they wld launch bb  in oct and as per the InB rules  they had to air it at late night.. so its all a ploy.. 

and this show.. gave them a TIGHT SLAP.. by winning 3 awards in the recent tv award function.. one for Shiv Sir..  They may not care for MB.. WE ALWAYS WILL.. MB will stay in OUR HEARTS..thats what matters
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sonali

request u make a thread for last four episodes πŸ˜­ where MBians can discuss final four episodes.πŸ˜’
mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
plz.,continue ur post...@ sonali & kool & other mem....i feel vry bad. my❀️ is crying...i can't explain my pain.πŸ₯Ί.🀒..i will miss u guys...

"sau dard hai...ek tu hi nahiii      (jaaneman movie.)

mbloves thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i m confused...look 

: "No Its Not Right Show Must Go On Afternoon Time Now time is not clear but soon we clear the new Time Of This Show Aur Abhi Is Show Ki TRP Bhaut Kam Hai Is Liye Is Show Ka Time Change Hota Hai Aur 3 oct se Lagi Tujh Se Lagan Air Off Ho Raha Hai"

before 30 min..on my fb
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had a sense this was coming!...its a pity how awful shows like uttaran go on and on and on..and such a good show is removed!...this was the only show i was watching regularly at this point..i'm actually feeling so bad..😭...but colours has handled this pathetically!...they havent promoted the show..because if they had done that it would be topping the ratings chart!...its strange they promote nonsense..its true..last couple of days whenever i switch on to colours morning or evening on the weekend...theres a show called sasural simar ka which is airing..it seems they keep airing the repeats...looks like utter nonsense to me...but if they thrust it on your face and you find it every time you switch on...obviously it will do well!..what a pity really...
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

@sonali

request u make a thread for last four episodes πŸ˜­ where MBians can discuss final four episodes.πŸ˜’

Sure buddy.. will be making my usual daily analysis post.. MB is very close to me.. and nothing can change tht.. even after the series airs its last epi.. you can count on some of us.. to carry the discussion fwd.. wat say guys.. munira, kools, paaji, zainab (with your likes) are you ready for round 2 aka VINTAGE EPI threads come this weekend onwards..πŸ˜‰
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mbloves

i m confused...look 

: "No Its Not Right Show Must Go On Afternoon Time Now time is not clear but soon we clear the new Time Of This Show Aur Abhi Is Show Ki TRP Bhaut Kam Hai Is Liye Is Show Ka Time Change Hota Hai Aur 3 oct se Lagi Tujh Se Lagan Air Off Ho Raha Hai"

before 30 min..on my fb

This is the 1st time i'm here, actually mistakenly landed here but can you explain a lil more about laagi ending as i desperately want it to end. As for MB, i'll pray that it gets an extension.