Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

New article - Surbhi Tiwari replaces Natasha Sinha..

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
The latest news that is floating in from the sets of Zee TVs Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli is that Natasha Sinha who plays the character of Pratibha has quit theshow. Her character will be henceforth played by actress Surbhi Tiwari who was last seen doing a cameo in Diya Aur Baati Hum .Our source informs, Natasha who was essaying the role of Karans ( Karan V Grover ) loving and caring mother has quit the show. Her role will now be playedby Surbhi Tiwari and the replacement will take place in tonights episode. Natasha decided to quit as she took up another project with Colors. She has been roped in to play the roleof Begum Huzur in Veer Shivaji ."We contacted Natasha Sinha whoconfirmed the news and said, Yes I have quit Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli for varied reasons.Edited by rechus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing

Wow, after Kanika, Pratibha's character is going for a replacement for the third time just when we were getting used to Natasha Sinha ๐Ÿ˜•
rechus thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Thanks for sharing</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Wow, after Kanika, Pratibha's character is going for a replacement for the third time just when we were getting used to Natasha Sinha๐Ÿ˜•</font>

I thnk this is replacement seasn.. Who is next..?
VishaD. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rechus

I thnk this is replacement seasn.. Who is next..?

I guess if there is going to be the next replacement for the 3RD time, it could only be Saniya's character as she was changed twice before ๐Ÿ˜†
rechus thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I guess if there is going to be the next replacement for the 3RD time, it could only be Saniya's character as she was changed twice before๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Any chance for She wil back..? I like her role alot...
VishaD. thumbnail

Any chance for She wil back..? I like her role alot...

Me too, Missing Sanskar and Saniya and surprisingly, after the two years leap, nothing was mentioned about them and their whereabouts while they used to be important characters. Even during the time Karan was thought passed away, Sanskar and Saniya was not seen around ๐Ÿ˜•
rechus thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Me too, Missing Sanskar and Saniya andsurprisingly, after the two years leap, nothing was mentioned about them and their whereabouts while they used to be important characters. Even during the time Karan was thought passed away, Sanskar and Saniya was not seen around๐Ÿ˜•</font>

may be next track abt them... Nw CVs start give importance to others.. Nw, Lata track... I hope the come back soon...
VishaD. thumbnail

may be next track abt them... Nw CVs start give importance to others.. Nw, Lata track... I hope the come back soon...

Yeah, Hopefully ๐Ÿ˜‰
rechus thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Yeah, Hopefully๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

u knw, sanskar play a role in 'Humse Hai Life'.. He entirly difrnt in ymggk..Edited by rechus - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail

u knw, sanskar play a role in 'Humse Hai Life'.. He entirly difrnt in ymggk..

I first saw him in one of my fav serial of all time, Des Mein Nikila Hoga Chand. He was a dancer in the drame if i'm not mistaken. Liked him since then ๐Ÿ˜‰