can a mother be cruel?? - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Well! The topic iz al abt a Step Mothers behav. So its very very true and in our country Paki the situation iz more worst dan dizzzzzzz.............May All bless every1 and protect every 1 frm such DANGEROUS Motherssssss 😭
all i can say is its so discustingggggggg.
for me an example sometimes when i get mad at my kids for a while. sometimes i start feel bad that they r just kids. i mean i used to be like them.. this world is going worse day by day. i mean a animal is far better then a human.
i read somewhere is...
the worlds biggest dangerous animal is none then a human...........
just my 2 cents...... 😳

friends here is the latest on this issue

My parents should be punished'

Says 11-year-old Tanmay Kurlekar, brother of Dhruta, who was hospitalised with injuries inflicted by her stepmother

Nilesh Nikade

Tanmay Kurlekar (11), after looking at the burn marks and fractured hand of his sister Dhruta (4) at Thane Civil Hospital on Monday said that his stepmother Vaishali and father Manoj should be punished for subjecting them to violence.

"My parents have been very cruel to my sister and me,"  said Tanmay, who cried at the sight of his injured sibling. "My stepmother would beat me with whatever she could lay her hands on. My father also never listened to me. I would not even like to see my parents' faces," he added. When Tanmay came to Dhruta's bed, she jumped up to give him a hug.

The police called Tanmay, who is at a tribal boarding in Wada and studies in Swami Vivekanand Vidyamandir, to the city to record his statement in the case for harassment filed against his stepmother. The police moved court to cancel the bail granted to Vaishali and stated that they want to book her for murder. She was arrested on January 17 and released on bail the next day. Arun Amdekar, a neighbour of the Kurlekars in Vijay Park, had lodged a complaint against the couple. Neighbours said that Tanmay was also tortured by Vaishali.

The Kapurbawadi police on Monday also recorded the statements of Vaishali. When she bumped into her stepson at the police station she looked away. Tanmay was accompanied by school teacher Gangaram Ghegad.

Tanmay said, "I am meeting Dhruta after almost three months. I have not seen any of my family members in this period." Tanmay said that he was once thrown out of his house and had approached a local bar owner for a job. He worked there for a week and stayed in the watchman's quarters before Vaishali put him in the boarding school.

"I feel better in my school. I would never like to return home. Nobody can so cruel so as to burn their children in this way," says Tanmay revealing a bruise on his right leg he said he sustained when Vaishali poured hot oil on it.

When asked about the death of his biological mother, Supriya, he said, "She was under some tension a few days before her death. My father and she always used to have arguments." Supriya allegedly committed suicide in October 2004.

Schoolteacher Ghegad said Tanmay came to school with a pair of old clothes. "He was weak in his studies. Though he has improved but he still needs improvement in English and Maths," he said.

N Jadhav, Sr PI, Kapurbawadi police station said, "Tanmay's statement will help us prove the case against the Kurlekars. We are also investigating the death of Supriya Kurlekar, Tanmay's mother."

what shud be the punishment for such parents can u say?

thanks once again for all ur responses

dEaThhhhhhhhhh

Kill them or do no justiceeeeeeeeee 😡
how could any women do this?so insesitive...I just couldn't believe this...& what is the father doing?he even was not saving this little girl...too much

Originally posted by Aparna_BD

O.K for this all i want to say is that a mother can be even crueler than this. This was a step mother , after i have been reading the latest child abuse reports in the U.S have gone nothing but upwards i am not as shocked . In the U.S the cases are reported faster than in India . But that doesn't take away the fact that these horrendous and tragic things happen everywhere.

There was something i read last week i think when a mother(own biological mother) was finally arrested for the death of her 4 year old . This girl was always beaten and she was higly malnutrioned , her mother occasionaly gave her dog food to eat out of a tin .Her sleeping place was in the garage . Unfortunately the social services did not pay attention till it was so late that this child was hospitalised and died in the hospital . O.K this story is not as gross as the ones that i read in my local newspaper on a daily basis . Read the book written by Dave Plelzer , its autobiography of this boy who suffered child abuse untill he was pulled out and put in a foster home .

Now my point in telling worse stories is that , this is happening all over the world . I have seen cases in India are not reported at all . People treat them like "yeh to unka family matter hai.leave it ".

Its tragic and disgusting !!!!!!

OMG! that is horible, its worser than a step-mother doing it, her own real mother did...cos of her real mother, her daughter died...its horrible, how could she!

this is so horrible, i hate child abuse, its just so mean!!!!!!

its not fair, they think, just because their children, they can do woteva they like with them, its so unfair!

yeh to unka family matter hai.leave it

thats horrible too, i mean there is a crime being commited and their not doing anything about, there just as bad as the crime do'er, i understand it may create problems for them, but they should still tell the police, or someone!

i dont know wot to say, i went through all four pages, and so many examples, of child abuse by their own parents, i cant believe it...they dont deserve children! 😭 😭
this is really sad i think i am gonna cry plz people don't treat kids like this they are a gift from god 😭