Kolongal

Kolangal Updates December 2005

simi_1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
1 Dec 2005

Arti is asking for TC at her school, & her principal wants to know why, she such a top student wants to quit. Arti says it is due to her family issues that she needs to quit. The principal says don't throw away your life for such trivial matters. The principal asks her to come back at 2 in the afternoon. Some of her friends ask why she needs to get a TC. In the meantime abhis dad come to pay fees for his daughter(via kanchana) & asks a group of boys as to where is the counter to pay the fees. When he goes to pay the fees another boy comes & informs these guys that arti has come to take TC & she also got her husband remarried. The boys are making fun of rajesh as the autokaran must be a baiyangara kadhal mannan etc. 

Abhis dad is listening to it and sees arti and goes and talks to her. He inquires about arti. She asks how come you are here, she says I came to pay anjali's fees, he also says I want to talk to you personally, I heard everything about you. What are you planning to do now. Arti said im going to live in that house, he asks her why are you going to stop your studies. Don't let the family matters drop out of school. People like you should not quit studies. I will pay your fees. Arti says don't mistake me I cannot accept your money, cause as you know your son & my abhi akka don't get along, so I don't want to put my akka in more trouble. Im so glad that such rich people like you are so kind. This is a small issue for us, a day to day happening for people like us, so sir you don't waste your valuable time. He gives her a card of one of his friends, who has a job vacancy. Arti is hesistant, but then finally get convinced by his talk & takes the card and leaves.

Finally usha appears, she is taking the elevator , when her mother sees her and tries to go to meet her, but the elevator takes off, her mom goes via the stairs to track usha. Usha is waiting in front of a doctors office. When usha is called inside the doctors office, her mom spots her follows and sees that the dr that usha has gone to see is a gynecologist. Usha leaves, then usha's mom asks the nurse asks why that girl(usha \) had come, the nurse says that she is pregnant and has come for check up.

Adhi is with rekha in a hotel, rekha is telling adhi to let go , and not to worry about losing this project. Adhi says I cannot let go, cause it is not why I lost the project, but it is to whom it has gone to. Rekha says they have given the project to a starter, so they will be the loser. Adhi is filled with vengeance and says that abhi is my enemy, I can never forgive her. I tried so much but she still completed her first project, I could not digest that, she took me to the police station, my blood is boiling. I just cannot sleep today, im going to be so restless. Rekha says cool down , what do you want now, you don't want her to complete the project right, the first one was just an apartment complext, but this one is a huge project she has to get so many people's permission, no objection certificate & moreover there are several rules to obey, she cannot do this , we will fix her. Rekha says have you forgotten that my dad is a minister, we have power adhi, absolute power, my dad is the like the government now, adhi says right that is right. Rekha says don't worry abhi cannot start that project, we will put a check to the nri group. They will have to come and fall at your feet. Adhi stupid says brilliant rekha, brilliant. Rekha says for winning, just money & brain is not enough , we need adhikaram, & we have it Adhi says you are perfectly right. Rekha says they are going to buy a property in ECR road right, we will say that they are too close to the ocean & finish them off. Let them start the project & spend money, and at the appropriate time we will finish them. At that time the waiter comes and tells her that they don't have the item she ordered, so he has picked 2 similar items & she can pick any, rekha gets upset and throws the dishes on the waiters face, even adhi man is shocked. Rekhas if you don't have what I asked for let me know, I don't have to eat anything of your choice. Who are you to decide. Waiter says sorry, I thought it might be tasty. She says who is he to decide her taste. Then the manager comes and supports his staff, rekha gets upset and leaves, the manager asks for the bill, but she says let the waiter pay, adhi says it is not fair, but the she stops adhi and takes him away..

Usha's house her dad is giving her coffee. Ushas mom comes screaming into the house, and yells at her. She hits usha & says you are such a stubborn girl. The father says why are you telling usha off. The mother rattles and says im ashamed to say this, this girl is pregnant.   Her mom asks usha, aren't you an educated person, you do know the consequences of this right, then why did you do this. Her dad also asks the same thing. Usha is putting her head down and is speechless. Ushas dad says usha, how come so much has happened and you never told us. Her mom says puriyathunga we will not understand anything she does, cause she is a different person. My dvr stopped recording at this point, so till tomorrow

simi
Edited by simi_1 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters