Written Update - September 22, 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Ya Kansa Mama stole it for sure. And Rams smaller brother is in cahoots with him. I wish Ram would lose some weight. He is obese now. What a cute face but terrible fat.
And the crapfest begin 🥱
ThanksEdited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
thanks for the update

I just couldnt stand the way everything went against vikram

the main reason for me to watch this show other than RAYA chemisstry is ram vikaram friendship. I just loved it & now EKta wants to ruin it. NOOO
You're welcome.

Besides the Ram-Priya jodi the next best for me is Vikram-Neha.  I really don't want the creatives to do anything so their friendship breaks but even worse don't want to see all these people unhappy over these latest events. 

Hoping this mystery gets solved ASAP and the end result is that this friendship gets even stronger that would be a double wammy for Niharika, Mamma and Sid 1) Vikram is proven to be innocent and 2) friendship gets stronger and Vikram and Neha are even more closer to Ram and Priya now.
Thanks for the update 
I agree Ekta loves to drag story but some how in this she is doing it less
things are moving bit faster compare to her other daily soaps
So i believe truth will be out soon as that will give a new direction to our Ram and Priya 

but just hoping ,I cant see Vikram in pain spl when he is the only good person who knows Ram very well 
thanks for the update
god bless u...
nyc epi...dont wanna see vikram & his fly in trouble...no more unnecessary dragging of the track ...Plsss
Thanks for the update😊 I had missed the episode.