shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Well who was surprised by what took place today?? Well certainly not me, though all of us on the forum were hoping for a miracle with things turning out good it didn't cause it happened total Ekta style!!
Frankly Ekta ne apni aukaat dikhaa hi di, she proved it that how much ever different BALH is it is afterall in the end an Ekta show and obviously CRAP like this is a MUST😑😑!!
In fact what came as a shock to me was Ram;s reaction to it when he saw the scene on the monitor he didn't go barging out in the hall screaming VIKRAM...VIKRAM instead he actually decided to talk to him??😲
No precap and now we have to wait 3 days to know what is going to happen!!

Only one request to the craetives of Bade Acche Lagte Hain, you guys have created an AMAZING show please don't ruin it by making it another Ekta RUN OFF THE MILL saas bahu show!! Please let it retain it's essence, don't deviate from the main purpose and let it not be another of the shows that started off SUPERBLY well but lost it's plot in between!!
Hope to see something good on monday
Edited by shaaranya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaaranya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jviju

i think ram gets to know the plan of niharika,sid and mama and then he leaves the house with priya.and in todays epsiode niharika tells priya that she has to be with ram thru his happiness and sorrow.anyways this is just a guess.lets see how things turn out.

well thats not a bad idea...in fact it would be nice to see something like that!!
But that will definately not happen in the near future for sure
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i still have hopes left shaaranya... i was also disappointed with the episode today... and more to it, no precap and we have to wait till monday...

i felt this was a filler episode... just to make ppl wait till monday
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Fully Endorse Your Thoughts, Views And Support Them.

Thank You
Originally posted by: shaaranya

Well who was surprised by what took place today?? Well certainly not me, though all of us on the forum were hoping for a miracle with things turning out good it didn't cause it happened total Ekta style!!

Frankly Ekta ne apni aukaat dikhaa hi di, she proved it that how much ever different BALH is it is afterall in the end an Ekta show and obviously CRAP like this is a MUST😑😑!!
In fact what came as a shock to me was Ram;s reaction to it when he saw the scene on the monitor he didn't go barging out in the hall screaming VIKRAM...VIKRAM instead he actually decided to talk to him??😲
No precap and now we have to wait 3 days to know what is going to happen!!

Only one request to the craetives of Bade Acche Lagte Hain, you guys have created an AMAZING show please don't ruin it by making it another Ekta RUN OFF THE MILL saas bahu show!! Please let it retain it's essence, don't deviate from the main purpose and let it not be another of the shows that started off SUPERBLY well but lost it's plot in between!!
Hope to see something good on monday

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said Shaaranya...but knowing Ekta, there may be a twist in the tale...she will allow us to rave and rant...and then pull a rabbit out of the bag...Apeksha may turn up with the haar which she finds while she is hiding from the evil gang inside the house..πŸ˜†
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Well said Shaaranya...but knowing Ekta, there may be a twist in the tale...she will allow us to rave and rant...and then pull a rabbit out of the bag...Apeksha may turn up with the haar which she finds while she is hiding from the evil gang inside the house..πŸ˜†

LOL Neenzoo... ye apeksha kahaan se aagayi...πŸ˜†

even if she's back,.. she'll only tell mei thujhe nahi chodoongi Ram.. thune ye achcha nahi kiya... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes
this is the main problem with BT
thy always does the most stupid tracks when most expected
shaaranya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

lol true Ekta is known to do the most unexpected things!!
We'll be screaming our lings out entire weekend abusing her & on monday she'll do something because of which we'll be praisng her to no end afterwards!!!
So I'm gonna enjoy my raving & hope on monday i have a reason to praise her
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly Ekta Maata ne apni aukaat dikhaa hi di..πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I watched today's epi in fast forward coz i wa'nt able to tolerate it..

Maata ki jai ho..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ i hate her 4 wasting my 10 mins today..😑
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

it shows ram confidenceπŸ˜› in vikram.he might be believing vikram is not chor.πŸ˜›