ami trivedi voice in harry potter-1

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiUEZDYnI28-- ami trivedi voicce in this movie :PšŸ„³
our tulika give voice as a harry potter in harry potter part 1(sorcerous stone)šŸ˜³
Edited by varsha112006 - 12 years ago
Hey thanx for sharing !!! šŸ˜ƒ It's really nice !! šŸ‘
Oo wow thanx for the amazing info..Ami is fab..
Hey, I already knew about this from before but still thanks for sharing. I like the English version the best though. I'm a great Harry Potter fan. šŸ„³
Tulika aka Ami Trivedi ji is one of the best female actors this world has ever produced!! Almost all of the female actors today resort to glamor n skin-show and heavy makeup. Most of them have no acting talent!! They look so clumsy and boring..Monotonous!! And stands tall among them is the most UNDERESTIMATED actor that is Ami Trivedi ji who is not only one of the best, but is also a gem of a person!! She looks beautiful, innocent, keeps it simple and sober, and has all the dimensions of acting!! If one watches her plays (i have watched almost all of them) he / she will find why m i praising her this much!! She has done all kinds of roles. She is not like the rest! For me she is the best!! Add to this her voice talent! How many so called superstars have a theater background & can mimic???