Paisa Bhari Ho Gaya

Death Knell for Jassi...? PBHG!

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Death knell for Jassi...?
Okay, so Jassi and Armaan have finally tied the knot in far away Malaysia. That puts the other suitors safely out of the frame, and hopefully resolves the myriad issues that plagued India's first television plain Jane.

Now we hear that Sony has decided that enough is enough, and that Jassi...will wind up. On 16 February, to be precise. Sony is loath to confirm the channel driver's demise just yet, but we have it on authority that another show, perhaps a reality show like Paisa Bhari Ho Gaya, will take its place.

Is that Mona Singh heaving a sigh of relief? Or is that the audience .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohh, so my guess was wrong that Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao was going to it its place, I lost ji 😭.

Thanks for sharing ji   
lil_moni thumbnail
thanx a lot for sharing!!!
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh...wow...thanks...i dont want jassi to end...
kabby thumbnail
i thought that kabhi toh nazar milao was going to come on instead of jjkn but i was wrong too like you simran but hows paisa bhari ho gaya is it family or comedy wats it about
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: kabby

i thought that kabhi toh nazar milao was going to come on instead of jjkn but i was wrong too like you simran but hows paisa bhari ho gaya is it family or comedy wats it about

It is a stunt show. 😊

soniye thumbnail
thxxx...i think it was posted b4 but thxx snyway.....something good better replace JJKN...this better not be a stupid fear factor knock off!! lol heres hopinh PBHG lives up to expectations........................
~*Deewani*~ thumbnail
i just read in mona singh's interview that jassi isn't ending so i guess this won't be replacing it 😭 i was looking forward to jassi ending!
MS.ATTITUDE thumbnail
JASSI KA AB THE END HUJANA CHAYE
Pachu.P thumbnail
Thnx! But they got the Xtension! So its not ending on 16th!!