Who Kills Their Own Baby their own Creation??

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey All you Lovely Maaneetians/Geetians Out There...Weekend Salaamz..Okay Before you start Let me warn you that this is going to be Awfully Long...

So who kills their own Baby, their own Creation, butchering it slaughtering it to such an extent that it cannot be mended???? Every Haste and unthoughtful decision the CV's have taken has always ended up in a Mess...Its Sad that they never strain to rectlfy it, Amend it😭

Well I am sure that all of you must have seen the New FB pics...Especially the ones with Bags Packed, well we actually Dont know what is gonna happen, but assumptions are high that Dev-Nandini,Lucky-Preeto and maybe Mamaji are to be Packed and shown the Exit Door...But my question is Why????

Okay Okay Pls Dont Get Judgmental, just let me Speak...Hear Me out...

We have two Brilliant Central Character portrayed by two remarkable talented Actors...But a show does not Merely revolve around only the Central Characters...Just like CHESS...

Chess cannot be played with the King and Queen alone, we need other pieces like the Bishops, Rooks, Knights and pawns to complete the Set, to actually Play the Game,Similarly GHSP needs additional characters which we call as Side roles/ Supporting Roles to move the Show (Please Note i said SHOW, not STORYπŸ˜‰)

When i say this pls don't take it as me Supporting Dev-Nandini Love story (Which is without a proper Head or Tail) or Lucky-Mamaji (Try to make us laugh Riot)...I have seen plenty of IF requests/petitions and FB Pages requesting the CV's to either completely slaughter these character out of the show-Trust me i too have left my comments for the same, but ever since i have been pondering over this and i fear what if this may have an adverse Effects...

Actors like Samir Sharma-Who i still believe was casted in the First Place with the sheer motive of turning him Negative how and when required, but is now reduced to nothing but a lovestruck Puppy (If that does not sound very rude😳) He is a Fantastically Talented actor who can still be used in the show and make us like or hate him, as per how the script and story goes...As a Viewer i would really want the CV's to Hold SS back and Utilize him in a more fruitful manner...The character that SS portrays of DEV SINGH KHURANA according to me has always been the one which moves the story/Tracks forward...Take any Instance, any Sequential Track, Its always Dev, who kick started a particular Seq...

I read an article Few Days back which was posted by a Fellow Geetian, regarding how the Producer of GHSP Gul Khan is not interested in having anything Negative in the show...i would seriously Request the producer to give this another thought...as my friend Al aka Bibi Puts it "
The negative draws the positive and creates the balance on screen" Using a little Negative will not Hamper the  popularity of the show, Infact it will only Enhance its Beauty.I hope Gul Khan would bear in Mind that even if GHSP shot to fame majorly because of MAANEET, one cannot over look another Vital Point that made the show Unique & carve a niche for itself was  "Good triumphs over evil" ...

Another Actor who is a Bundle of Talent but has not Been utilized well, but can be used as its still not too late is
Ahwaan Kumar
- The Guy is here to Infuse the Very Much Needed Comedy Flavor to the show, But i wish the CV's would Bear in mind that GHSP is not a Comedy show or Comedy Circus for that Matter, the slap stick Comedy is not only irritating its infuriating as well...If it is really a must that he has to remain a Comedian in show, why not make the Comedy Subtle and in accordance with the script, Just like how Geet (DD) and Adi (Parneet Bhat) does it...

Senior Artist Ranjeev Verma is Basically being used in the show to give an unwanted and Wrong Message to the Mass Audience than to provide the already minimally present Humor/Comedy...A talented Actor of his stature is being totally Wasted. I know GHSP is no Educational Show, but with a Platform like Media at Hand, one can always show in a very Subtle Fashion a solution a means to outcome the Drinking Problem that seem to Engulf JUGNU MAMA...
😊

As for the actress Melanie Pais playing Nandini, i really wish Focus would have been on a more Ambitious aspiring College Student...But now that the table tops have turned, a new-Fresh Script can be formed with Nandini getting to know of Geet-Dev Past leading to more Drama, followed by Maan coming to know about the whole HP Past Fiasco , which can also lead to a Triggering point to regain his lost memory...Or if the CV's are ready to cash in on SS real talent (Along with that of GC and DD) they can very well turn him Negative, who did this all with a Motive...

A word regarding the Guest Appearance- Introduction of a Guest Role once in a Blue Moon is Understandable, in GHSP we have a never ending series of Guest Artists... The GR usually enters to add spice to the ongoing Seq, makes his/her appearance felt and Exits gracefully .The Few Characters who fit the above Description is Pari(Neha Julka), Meera(Parneet Chauhan)  & to an extent Aditya(Jay Bhanushali)...The others have been merely bought with nothing to offer to the shown, be it in terms of Script of Eye Candy.

Apart from Maan and Geet, other characters who Generate Interest in me as a Viewer is Daadi, Dev, Adi and NT (Yes Can we Pls Have her back)...Keep them, use them, they will do wonders for the show...

Do leave in your Comments and Suggestions

Cheers Viji

Note: This is a Discussion post, pls do not turn it in to a battle field. Please refrain from bashing the actors and creatives. I know we all are frustrated with the way things are shaping in the show but lets keep our cool and maintain the peace and decorum of the forum...

Please Hit The Like Button If you Liked what you Read and Guys I know ki the Post is Very Long but along with Like/Love i would really love it if we could discuss about this...😊

Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
*UPDATED*

Missing Points that can be Rekindled

1) GHSP has always had a unique way of narrating and bring forth SOCIAL ISSUES...Though these tracks have never reached its culmination point and are still left hanging in mid air, can we create some realistic social issues to deal with once again and this time have a proper and complete closure? Social issues are crowd pullers... Its a tried and tested formula which never fails...With a sensible story, proper scripting, some intense drama and power packed performances from the lead actors GC & DD its sure to hit the bulls eye.

2) Where is the sizzling passion that graced our TV & Computer Screens every time Maaneet came up. After serving one a banquet filled with mouth watering goodies everyday is it fair to ask us to settle down for tasteless crap for the rest of our lives? Who would? GHSP was always showcased as a passionate tale of Geet & Maan. The way Maan fights with the world for Geet has always tugged Geets heart attracting her towards him. Apart from her stunning beauty its her innocence, vulnerablity, truthfulness etc which has attracted Maan towards Geet just like how a moth gets attracted towards flame. Passion and desire have always played an important role in their relationship, and this is the very aspect thats MISSING currently. Is it not high time that we have these back to bring the lost flavor into the show? And what better track than that that of Maan's ML to reintroduce the long lost passion as currently Maan is once again falling in love with Geet all over again who now happens to be his wife. The shows TRP's will sky rocket if PASSION, DESIRE and WANT make a come back in the show coz unlike before this we will get to see Maan (A Married Man) fall for his Wife which is pretty much a different, exciting and a more challenging scenario. Please bring that passion back in Maaneet scenes...
Edited by rickks - 12 years ago
I agree with your post
Loved every line of it
The actors are very good but they are not utilised correctly
Why does love story or love between leads have to be the main focus
Maneet are enough for us but they need additional characters to make the story move forward
Im happy they are ending this specific track-  Devini love track 

wonderful post

luvd each point u delivered
i wanted 2 say d same
but not able 2 put all d points 2gether
they shd use d talents of all the wonderful actors they hv
n i think they shd brng bk anni (only anni w/o aarjun)
she wud b a grt support 4 geet or even meera(but i feel anni is btr as she is family)
they cud hv made pari/meera  visit sm parties also

but i just hate geet's family
they r behaving 2 cheap
it is ruining geets character
her hp family ws far btr dan amritsar's
Edited by rockingfan - 12 years ago
Hi Viji awesome post

I totally agree with you

Loved your post very much...
i honestly have no problem with any actor in the show... i think samir, ahwan and ranjeev are extremely talented actors and it's actually an insult to their acting skills that are made to do such unbearable scenes which at present is adding no value to the show... the writers are at fault here for such a half baked script... 
would have wrote more but going to work πŸ˜† but as mostly always agree with your post viji πŸ˜ƒEdited by salma434 - 12 years ago
Awesome post dear...
You are so right...
The actors are really very good n hard working...but the problem is with cv's...they are not able to give us a good plot...N in absence of maaneet they've spoiled everything.
we have been yelling for quite long time but seems they lost interest ..i totally agree with you samir  and ahwan both are  wonderful actors and all their talent wasted with useless characterization . it will be really awesome if they  could have changed dev negative  which was original story plot ..

it seems they only care for samir and not for dev ..and what about NT??? girl who played NT recently was a wonderful actress , i don understand with all positive feed back why they wrapped her role?????is it some politics going on ???????

above all with all this hue and cry why dont they  stop stupid devni and lucky mama track???and bring some mature sensible characters...

why they turn their own master piece to mindless comedy show????

komal
Edited by fatim30 - 12 years ago
nice post...
i just want them to think and write and create new things...
hope the creatives create many new lovely things...
thanks for the pm...