Maayke se bandhi... Dor

Such a good TV show wasted!

-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dor is such a awesome show and it is being wasted by not giving the show in the opportunity  by being aired on National TV.

Hindi is the main lang. of India and and everyone has the opportunity  to watch this show and so many people dont. I dont see why people want to see rich families where not even 2% of India's population lives like this. DOR is so realistic. 

SO ANGRY😡

Edited by -DE- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -DE-

Dor is such a awesome show and it is being wasted by not giving the show in the opportunity  by being aired on National TV.

Hindi is the main lang. of India and and everyone has the opportunity  to watch this show and so many people dont. I dont see why people want to see rich families where not even 2% of India's population lives like this. DOR is so realistic. 

SO ANGRY😡

I know, I like in the UK and we all love it over here! I think it must be money! Perhaps after the first year or two the makers ask for more money from the broadcasters who in turn request that they get the program cheaper!  Then bring into the equation a cheaper made program and sooner or later everything gets cheaper and more diluted! Hence DABH that replaced Gulaal!

Excellent scripts and acting are not the requirement of Starplus any more! Just cheep quality!
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
truly agree with ur point. all the shows depicting so much of unrealism and things which practically either dont happen or can never happen are getting so much TRP whereas show like Dor which has everything: real script, real issues, great starcast...everything is going off air...

this is disappointing not only bcz im a Rohit fan but also bcz the show inspite of having so many positive pts is being axed
Angelbud thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nb.neha

truly agree with ur point. all the shows depicting so much of unrealism and things which practically either dont happen or can never happen are getting so much TRP whereas show like Dor which has everything: real script, real issues, great starcast...everything is going off air...

this is disappointing not only bcz im a Rohit fan but also bcz the show inspite of having so many positive pts is being axed

Theirs nothing any of us can do about it! Imagine how the actors feel loosing their weekly money that they rely on!  We will all miss the show won't we.  Really sad!😭
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angelbud

Theirs nothing any of us can do about it! Imagine how the actors feel loosing their weekly money that they rely on! We will all miss the show won't we. Really sad!😭

They actors are going to get offered another show.
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am shore they will get jobs on other shows but dor was a family and now the have spilt them very sadCry
nb.neha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaffa

I am shore they will get jobs on other shows but dor was a family and now the have spilt them very sad😭

ofcourse they l get new shows. may be geting mor offers. lets hope we get to see our fav actors once again on our tv screens.
Angelbud thumbnail

I really hope they do get work but i hope they get contracted again on an open terms!  Im sure it will happen again!!! we mud all put video clips up on here and prepare ourselves!! I also have a fan club thread which i think would be a great idea!
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really love this show.  I am new to this forum .  Is the show set to end soon?  I did not know that😲
nb.neha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mallika113

I really love this show.  I am new to this forum .  Is the show set to end soon?  I did not know that😲

yes, the show inspite of being realistic n good is going off air from 3rd oct. it will end with a mahaepisode on the 2nd. ðŸ˜­