*Chef Pankaj Ka Zayka* Recaps |NO COMMENTS| - Page 2

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
*Chef Pankaj Ka Zayka*
*Recaps*

Here You Will Find all the Recaps Of the Show Pankaj Ka Zayka

**NOTE**
Please DO NOT COMMENT here! and Please DO NOT POST any Recaps as I will Post them!

Credit of the Recaps: starplus.in

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Chef Pankaj's guest – Akshara
Episode : 1

Dishes prepared:
Gongura Paneer Laajawaab, Nariyal Ka Chaawal, Dil-e-Bahaar Gaajar Mousse Chef Pankaj's guest for the day is our very own Akshara. She starts to prepare Gongura Paneer Laajawaab. Pankaj also prepares Nariyal Ka Chaawal for Akshara. For desserts, Chef Pankaj prepares Dil-e-Bahaar Gaajar Mousse. Find out how delicious it turns out to be!
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Reunion episode with Radhicka Agarwal
Episode : 2

Dishes prepared: Achari Paneer Pie, Cheese Makkai Cake with Spicy Berry Chutney, Chocolate Coffee Cup Cakes.
In the reunion episode, Chef Pankaj invites the MasterChef contestant Radhicka Agarwal. They start preparing Achari Paneer Pie. Chef Pankaj prepares Cheese Makkai Cake. Radhicka prepares Spicy Berry Chutney to go with it. Also known as the baking queen, Radhicka prepares Chocolate Coffee Cup Cakes.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Chef Pankaj invites friends
Episode : 3

Dishes prepared: Baingan Keema Kamaal and Laksa Ka Chaska
Chef Pankaj has invited two best friends on the show, Veena and Ritu. The dishes prepared for the day will not identify with the term 'boring food'! Chef Pankaj starts preparing Baingan Keema Kamaal. Later, she prepares another healthy dish called Laksa Ka Chaska.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Chef Vineet Bhatia is the guest
Episode : 4

Dishes prepared: Baingan-e-Bahaar with Tomato Chutney, Patti Aalu, Indian Beetroot and Curry along with Coconut and Kokum Sauce
In the chef special episode, Chef Pankaj has invited Chef Vineet Bhatia. They start preparing Baingan-e-Bahaar with Tomato Chutney. Later, Chef Vineet starts cooking Patti Aalu. Chef Pankaj and Chef Vineet prepare South Indian Beetroot and Curry along with Coconut and Kokum Sauce.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Chef Pankaj in Kashmir!
Episode : 5

Chef Pankaj takes us to Kashmir and will introduce us to some authentic Kashmiri dishes. Chef Shadaab prepares Nadir Yakhni with the help of Chef Pankaj. Chef Abbas along with Chef Pankaj teaches us how to cook Rista. Chef Pankaj prepares Phirni with Apple Sauce and Walnut Caramel Sauce.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Chef Pankaj's guest – Ishaan!
Episode : 6

Dishes prepared: Suhana Shorbha, Chicken Tajine with Saffron Vegetable Couscous

Ishaan wants to impress Suhana and hence seeks help from Chef Pankaj. Chef Pankaj has just the right dish and names it Suhana Shorbha. Ishaan is having fun learning the kitchen tactics. The next dish in line is Chicken Tajine with Saffron Vegetable Couscous.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Reunion episode with Zebi Zubair
Episode : 7

Dishes prepared: Khubaani Kebab with Teekhi Tez Chutney, Jaan-e-Mann with Zayaka-e Zafraan-Khaas, Saalan

Zebi Zubair, Chef Pankaj's friend from MasterChef India, comes in the reunion episode of Chef Pankaj ka Zayka. Zebi prepares Lucknow's Khubaani Kebab, a vegetarian dish with Teekhi Tez Chutney. Chef Pankaj along with Zebi Zubair cooks the dish Jaan-e-Mann with Zayaka-e Zafraan-Khaas. Zebi cooks Saalan to compliment Zayka-e-Zafraan-Khaas.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Healthy dishes for College teens!
Episode : 8

Dishes prepared: Chana Kebab Laajawab with Mustard Tahini, Pickled Beet, Carrot and Onion Relish, Anjeer Surprise with Kewra Smoothie

Chef Pankaj invites two best friends who are in College, Kritika and Urjita. Chef Pankaj teaches them a healthy dish, Chana Kebab Laajawab. They also prepare Mustard Tahini Dip and Pickled Beet, Carrot and Onion Relish along side. For desserts they prepare Anjeer Surprise with Kewra Smoothie.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

Chef Manu Chandra on the show!
Episode : 9

Dishes prepared: Lamb Sambousek, Baklava

Chef Pankaj talks to Chef Manu Chandra about his journey which started at a very young age. An expert in Western cuisine, he starts preparing Lamb Sambousek. For desserts, Chef Manu Chandra prepares Baklava.