Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

misha the disaster

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
many may find this post difficult to agree with, but i'm speaking the truth. the character of misha is nonsense. maybe i am in love with her (she's a drunkard like me, and very loyal to family and friends- i accept that) but many times i find her disgusting.
the cv's are busy promoting her as a tomboy, but if i am not blind i have clearly seen her wearing lipstick and mascara/eyeshadow stuff. she balldanced with abhay- i wonder how could she do that being a "tomboy". her tacky attempts at everything looks like a flop movie. she flirted with abhay in front of everybody during her first attempt to distance him from piya in a manner which will shame many flirty girls also. when she danced around kabir giving alina lessons-it seemed she has indigested some c-grade movie and was behaving like-well, i don't want to use the word.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hot-suku thumbnail
yes well post i think so 
Can't agree dear..Being a 'Tomboy' doesn't mean dat u can't apply lipstick n eyeshadow..😆 It depends on how ur attitude is..n Misha's attiture clearly shows dat she is different from Piya,Panchhi,Tanushree,Ruhi or any oder 'Girlish' girls..and da way she was dancing around Kabir,it was for Alina's training on how to impress Kabir..Misha tried to dance seductively,but it was hillarious..🤣 and about Abhay,well,Misha can do anything for her best frnd cum sister,dats Piya.and same applies to her frndz and family as well.but da logic behind dis pretention of being in a relationship wid Abhay,eerrmm,..ask CV's..😆
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And i m finding only misha as a sensible character. As clg lyf is to enjoy nt to take part in unwanted mess. I dnt know abt others but 4 me she is only girl in dobriyal family who really use mind.