New ABHINA FF::My Dark Angel::17 feb 12 pg112 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
:::My Dark Angel:::

Abhay and Alina's parallel story of darkness being their only companion being so alone in the world but can two people from the opposite end of the spectrum that too with a blood feud spanning millenia's find love? This is the story of Abhay and Alina.

Abhay Raichand
Shunned by the world he is only an observer watching and envying humans for having one thing he can no longer have. Humanity. The only thing stopping him from being a demon of the night is to help those who need it.

Alina Khurana
 Soft hearted Alina has been an outsider in her own family being repulsed for not bowing to pressure and wanting to kill vampires its not Alina's philosophy. All she wants is freedom. An Angel to take her away from her hell.

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago

::Other FF:::

Click the link to read them based on PKYEK ABHIYA
A TWISTED LOVE BOOK 2

My Sixth FF

My Seventh FF

My Eighth FF on ABHINA aka Abhay and Alina

My Short Story

Abhiya Group FF Written by Aysha, Tanzie, Shivani, Swati and Gauri

:::One Shot Guess Whose Back? Abhay:::
:::One Shot I'll bring U back:::
:::One Shot Dance Off:::
:::One Shot The Runaway Bride:::
:::One Shot Second Chance Sid and Mets:::
:::One Shot BODYGUARD:::
:::One Shot Abhay's Crossroads:::
:::One Shot Jeh Ki Haar:::
:::One Shot Messiah Complex:::
:::One Shot Confused.Com Ki Kitni Kahaniya:::
:::One Shot The Chosen One:::
:::One Shot I Dare U::: (Based on events after Birdie's engagement to Danish on 28th September)
:::One Shot Kiss upon Kiss:::(Based on the after part of Danchi's engagement)
:::One Shot Magic Potion:::
:::One Shot AMETZ:: LOST iN TIME:::
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1927345
:::Funny One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
:::One Shot::Abhina::Mine To Have & To Hold:::
:::Funny One Shot::Abhay, Alina, Maithali::The One:::
:::One Shot::SidMetz::Lock Me In Your Love:::
:::Funny One Shot::WEDDING SEASON::AJEH N MALINA:::
:::VIvian VIshal SIdhanth AT One Shot::GROUPIES:::
:::One Shot Rise of the Phoenix:::After Abhay gets staked
:::One Shot LOVE BITES:::
:::One Shot ABHIYA:::BEING HUMAN:::

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? One Shots, FF & SS based on Arnav's futile resistance to LOVE
:::One Shot ::One Moment Can Last A Lifetime:::
:::One Shot ::Desi Cocktail Party All Night Long:::
:::Short Story ::Arnav & Khushi's Valentine Wedding:::
:::FF ::CONTRACTUAL MARRIAGE:::

Madhubala ek ishq ek junoon FF based on the world of Bollywood RK and Madhubala

Edited by matwamango - 11 years ago

:::Index:::

:::Parallel Universe:::Pg 2
:::Lightening Bolt:::Pg 9
 :::MOUNT COLLEGE:::Pg 19
 :::Masquerade Ball:::Pg 22
 :::Lay it on me:::Pg 25
 :::Light it Up:::Pg 31
 :::Sparkle and Sizzle:::Pg 36
 :::Hot Date:::Pg 40
 :::Morning After:::Pg 46
 :::Emotionally unavailable:::Pg 50
 :::The Test:::Pg 54
 :::Family Affair:::Pg 58
 :::Out of Sight, Out of mind:::Pg 63
 :::Tied to U forever:::Pg 67
 :::Huntress:::Pg 72
 :::Play with my HEART:::Pg 75
 :::Passing Ships:::Pg 78
 :::Secrets Out:::Pg 81
 :::Wild Fire::Pg 85
 :::Quadrangle::Pg 89
 :::Break Out::Pg 92
 :::Replacement Lovers::Pg 95
 :::Triple Threat::Pg 100
 :::Birth of a Hybrid::Pg 103
 :::Vampire vs Werewolf::Pg 108
 :::All That Ends Well::Pg 112
res
-------------------edited----------
The story of two people from opposite clans wow it's starting sounds interesting😛 do continue ayeesha would love to see alina's dark angel😍
Edited by Sidchu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sidchu

res
-------------------edited----------
The story of two people from opposite clans wow it's starting sounds interesting😛 do continue ayeesha would love to see alina's dark angel😍
Give me 1 hour and a little extra to type this up. I had this landed on me by Archi baby and i will try to make this a little different but not from the beginning ok. So Abhay has been in Dehradun and we all know his backstory. I will plant Alina's backstory instead.
Originally posted by matwamango

Give me 1 hour and a little extra to type this up. I had this landed on me by Archi baby and i will try to make this a little different but not from the beginning ok. So Abhay has been in Dehradun and we all know his backstory. I will plant Alina's backstory instead.
 Ayeesha do it ur way I trust ur writing skills as ur good with them😉 m just gonna enjoy whatever u right😳
Sounds interesting ayesha.
I'm waiting for it.

Does this ff have piya and jeh?
Chapter 1:::Parallel Universe:::

It was so cold. So dark, in this chilling room she'd been enslaved in for the past few months. Alina was claustrophobic like she was going to die here. It was so lonely and now she'd quit calling out for help. She no longer had the energy for it nor the stamina. Alina's fingers were so sore from trying to claw her way out of the rotten hell. Alina's tear stricken face were all wet and her eyes hurt so bad. Why couldn't her family be normal? Why was she a freak? Why was she so weak? If only there was a way out of this place. Alina tried to break the door down but it was worthless.

After a little rest Alina got back up again reliving her mother torturing her for a mishap a few years back accidently killing a family member in this very place. It was her punishment to stay locked away from all civilisation. Her own brothers were afraid of her. They would rather be somewhere else than here. Alina found her temper rise again at her mother she hated so much yet she was the only family she knew. Alina threw her hands directing it at the door remembering the moment her mother had beat her up with her powers to make a woman out of her. Alina was so frightened that something happened to her.

Alina heard a thud coming back to the present and saw the door had been blasted open. She wasn't going to stick around to wait and find out who opened it or what did this miraculous act. Alina got herself ready and ran out of her prison outrunning her two guards who were werewolves. Alina used the last of her adrenaline rush coming to a stop on the borderline of Dehradun. Damn those suckers were still on her trail. How was she going to get rid of them from her tracks? Alina fled through the woods hoping they's never find her with a little luck only she was lost in this place scaring the s**t out of her.

Abhay was there hunting for some blood and heard the cry of a girl in trouble. Time to get back to work he thought. He followed the sound now heavily breathing and the heartbeating was irregular. Abhay whizzed superfast running all the way to Alina who disturbed him like no woman had ever done before her. Alina wasn't the usual breed of girls he often found himself bumping into. The girl was a mess like she was a convict on the run. He felt sorry for her and a little sympathy if not empathy at her state. Abhay could hear the sound of howling. He shifted his gaze away from the girl into the distance waiting to hear where those wolves were and which way he had to go and take this innocent girl with him to safety.

Abhay diverted his attention back at the girl who was leaning against a tree trembling in fear-Your safe now. (Softly evoking his vampire charms on her easing the girl's worries away) I won't hurt U i swear. Are U lost? Do U have family i can take U to? (Abhay couldn't read Alina's mind. His vampire powers were rendless to her which was a first) I am going to pick U up in my arms ok?

Alina was shuddering violently petrified of everything around her but the guy who picked her up had taken away some of her fears. It was like he had the magic touch. He made her feel secure for the first time in her life she'd felt a genuine concern in someones eyes for her. Unfortunately for Alina he gave off a bad vibe like he  was made all wrong. His aura was all black. Why couldn't she hear his heart beating? Why was he here alone in the dark in the woods of all places? Alina was very sharp when it came to intellect. Something was off with this guy and she couldn't read him at all. He made her feel which was another first. She never got attached to anyone other than her own family. Alina thought she was still on edge and it was probably because he was rescuing her is why she felt this way. Abhay picked her up and boy were his hands so strong to the touch. Alina felt a little shy. Nobody has ever held her like this before.

Alina could only stare at her Dark Angel. Her Dark Knight. She was in awe of him. Alina placed her glasses forwards trying to look away feeling guilty for getting caught staring at the man before her. His eyes were not humane. They were like the rainbow almost changing colour in the moonlight.  Before Alina could blink they were out of the woods and back on the road. Abhay placed Alina down then gave her his jacket.

Alina smiled coyly back stammering foolishly revealing her braces-Thhh Thank U. Uuu saved my  lllifeee. Iii had aaa feew peoppple erm dogs after me.
Abhay gave her a cute smirk-No worries. So do U have a name? A home
? Can i drop U off somewhere safe?
Alina murmered a little too quietly-Aaalina. My name is Alina Khuranas. And UUu are?
Abhay wasn't going to give her a name but what were the chances of them ever meeting again?-Abhay. Now are U going to tell me what's going on Alina so i can help U?
Alina shook her head-Ita a long story. U wouldn't understand my world.
Abhay felt obligated to pry further-Try me?
Alina bit her lip-Its been a long night. I'm tired and i don't have the energy.

Abhay let go of this conversation but he was intrigued by this girl. There was something about her that made Abhay a little too uncomfortable yet she brought out something inside of him he always tried to bury deep so he would never get too attached. The girl smelt different like she wasn't even human. Very strange. This night had been very adventurous.

Abhay helped Alian further-Do U have a place to crash? U don't have any money or belongings with U. I can take U to a hotel or my place but we've only just met. U didn't mention anything about family.
Alina cursed her luck mentally. Its because my family are dysfunctional and hate my guts would rather see me dead than with them or be seen around them.-Abhay i live at i don't know where it is but its some posh place that used to be owned by the Raichands. My family have been there for a few months.
Abhay knew now why this was unsettling his enemies sister no doubt but she seemed so different like she was adopted-So U are Jeh's sister huh?
Alina seemed surprised-U know bhai? (Please don't hate me!) Jeh!
Abhay walked side by side Alina and took her to his old place-It was nice meeting U Alina. Looks like we will be bumping into each other on a regular basis.
Alina wished Abhay would stay but with her family this was not to be taken for granted. The Khurana's were ruthless creatures and seeing her with another guy would aggravate her situation and alienate her further.

Alina gave Abhay a nod feeling out of her comfort zone-Thanks Abhay. For everything. (Now to face the music she thoughly glumly.)

Abhay saw Alina go into his old home. So now he'd met the whole family. Dehradun was no longer going to be boring. It just got interesting.
Oo wowww Abhina ff...INTERESTING... :-) ... Its first part is AWESOME... Loved the way you write the story... Edited by rashi.rose - 12 years ago
Oh my god ayesha. Honestly I wasn't too excited about abhina likeothers. But your first part made me to like this couple.

I'm glad that you didn't show that her brothers are behind locking her up. Because that's untrue. Jeh does fight with deepu for treating her like that. When he loses he secretly opens the dark room door and gets burgers for alina. Initially I thought abhay would have a sibling feeling for her. But I'm ok to see them as couple in your ff because you write fabulously.