Dulhan

Introduction Ji

Posted: 18 years ago

I'm so stalking na ji? Well, I have these fingers na that just want to go on typing. They na have a mind of their own. So again with the power vested in me....paste....

I want to know who you are so I can make you play the games I shall invent, mwhahaha. Kisi ko toh dulhan ban ke hi rahoon gi ji. πŸ˜† Oh ek dulha bhi hoga.

So come on ji, let's get started by giving me your biodata, so I can find you dulhas and dhulans. What a deal, it won't cost you anything except a post. You will not find a better deal anywhere. I have Shahrukh, Salman, Iqbal, Ejaz, the Amits, and many more. In girls I have Neha, Tina, Rani, and others. Ohhh so you are all shy? Well I shall intro myself first ji. But, you know what ji, I'm already taken. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hi ji,

I'm Simran from Canada. I'm 18 years old, but not for long, my birthday is sneaking up on me and is telling me that I need to grow old, haaww ganda bachcha ji. I'm studying in the medical field, haye my poor patients. Oops I shouldn't have said that ji 😳. Don't worry, I will not faint when I see blood, psshh. I like reading, dancing, and other stuff that I have seem to have forgotten ji. Ohh I like cute things such as babies, stuffed toys, and cartoons. Ohh I'm Punjabi, and if you want to learn Punjabi na ji, don't come to me, because if you know some already you'll forget and go pagal along with me. You have been warned, baaki sab aapke upar ji. I think that's a good enough intro, don't you think? Well if you want to know anything more about me, just ask.

Hope to become friends, bye and take care ji.

Simran

Haye, ab toh intro de do ji. Here's the form you need fill out. πŸ˜›

Brief introduction about yuorself ji:

Name:

Age(Don't be shy, I told you mine):

Location(You can also tell me in whose heart too ji):

Anything else you want me to know ji:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizz_007 thumbnail
Hey, I'm Jessie. I'm 15 years old and I live in Canada. My favourite serial at the moment it Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai. I live with my mom and 2 sisters. I like reading, wacthing tv, going on the computer, and driving πŸ˜†
cowz_lover thumbnail
hi i am pooja and i am 14, im a canadian and i like ne shows. i like reading, bball, goin one the comp 😊
Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello...I'm Fariha 😊 ..i am 17 yrs old..i live in Georgia...i love making new friends πŸ˜›and i'll love 2 make friends here in Dulhan forum πŸ˜›
thats all 4 now πŸ˜† Edited by mylife2005 - 18 years ago
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
heya simran! lol, i luvd ur introduction....had a stitch on ma sides from tryin not to luff real hard... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and heya Jess, Pooja and Fariha...all teens are we?? yay!!

So, here goes

Name: Ena (pronounced EENA)

Age: 18...it just sneakd up on me this or is it last dec? and yet, i'm still not accustomd to being an ADULT all of a sudden! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so yeh am 18 for anudda year

Location: Sydney, Australia....and if Akki were single, i wud try and make ma house in his heart too...lekin, afsos...lmao

Brief Intro: erm...yeh, i fnshd skool! thank god! startin uni in bout a month's tym...erm...gonna do Biz Admin + Eco....have a family (get real! πŸ˜† )...two parents (mum and dad lol) and a bro...
Am Punjabi as well! hey! we must be twins! lmao...i luv usin the colour pink on the net...i luv talkin...and this seems like a gud forum to start makin some more forum frends...:D:D...except ofcourse i have no idea wat this show is...i only saw the "new" next to it, and the name lookd cool...LOL

So, yeh, hope to see every1 around!

Ciao!
Ena
Edited by bewafa - 18 years ago
punjabigl thumbnail
hi simran ji, u r asking to give intro in every forum kya baat hai eerade to nek hain na?? so here it is again...i am Kiran from US and i am punjabi kuri
Hi ji Fariha, you love making friends na? I'm here!!!! I'm going to be your new friend, I'm choo chpecial ji. 😳

Ena my magic chor!!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv the name ji, rhymes with meeeena lol. I'm 19 in just a few days, I think the magnet on my birthday is attracting me to it faster than it is supposed to be. Ohh we can go kidnap Akki and prove to him how good you are ji. What say? πŸ˜† I see so much pink, and I'm using black, haye not fair. So you are my long lost twin ji. Well I have replied to you in Kabhi Toh Nazar Milao forum, so you can go check it, I'm not doing it twice. Woh aise hua ke I forgot to use my copy paste magic ji 😳 I shall spy on you later, I must go say hi to Kiran ji now.

Hi Kiran, well you know I want keep a close watch on all of you mwhahaha. Haye, eerade toh baade nek hai ji, bas auro kharab lagte hai πŸ˜›. See you around ji.
bhaveshavani thumbnail
HELLO SIMRAN
Aapko bhi namaste ji.
well i m Avani from connecticut usa
25 yrs hamari age hain ( keep it secret i still tell other people 18) and i m married with one little 3 yr old . his name is vansh. and yes i also want to make good friends here in all dulhan, kabhi to nazarmilao platform.
and yes great job with this introduction thingy πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Namaste Avani ji 😊 Ohhh ok ji, I will keep it secret, you are only 18. Aaww you have 3 year old, choo cute. I adore kids, I'll spoil your little one too ji. Well you have me as your friend now, you are stuck with that πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Enjoy ji. Take care.
Forever_in_love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow...i made a new friend...SIMRAN..thanks simran......i guess i am gonna have gr8 time here in Dulhan forums with u guys......you all seems 2 b really sweet and nice..

Edited by mylife2005 - 18 years ago