Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New diary entry!!! 13/09/11

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Jab se main mere naye ghar aaye hoon, tab se aisa ek din bhi nahi gujra jab maine uncomfortable mehsoos nahi kiya...

Posted at Sep 13 2011, 12:48 PM by Priya

Jab se main mere naye ghar aaye hoon, tab se aisa ek din bhi nahi gujra jab maine uncomfortable mehsoos nahi kiya. Like for instance, take today itself.

Ram ne mujhe New York se phone kiya tha unke pen drive ke liye. But by mistake I opened the drawer which has his under garments in it. Unhe phone par hi pata chal gaya ki maine galat drawer khola hain. Both of us shared an uncomfortable silence. Main bolu bhi kya. He hung up immediately without giving a reason, magar mujhe pata tha ki who sirf ek bahana tha. Mere bhi liye acha hi tha. Anyway maine pen drive sahi drawer se dhoondh hi liya. 

Jab saare drawer khol ke pen drive ke liye dhundh rahi thi, tab mujhe kuch aur cheeze bhi mili.I never expected Ram to have a childish side to him. Itni pyaari cheeze sambhaal ke rakhi thi. I felt closer to him automatically. Mujhe laga ki agar main Ram ko is bare main bataau to who hasenge magar kuch galat hi ho gaya. I don't know what was there to get so angry with me about! Main unki patni hoon koi baharwaali nahi. I was hurt when he rudely hung up on and told me never to touch or go through his belongings.

Magar itne bhi gusse wale nahi hain jitna maine socha tha. Lagta hain unhe apni galti realize hui hogi. It was sweet of him to bother about asking me my favourite colour and making the effort to go out and buy me a handbag.  

Aaj din ki shuruwat hi kharab huin. I did not know there was a smoke detector in every room. Mujhe sirf bhagwaan ki aarti hi karni thi, magar aisa laga ki maine gunah kar diya hain. Mujhe ab har choti choti baaton par dhyan dena padega. Main thak gayee hoon yeh saare rules or restrictions se. Aisa lagta hain ki wapas ek school main aa gayee hoon.

I need to get used to such situations. Yeh ghar paraya nahi hain, ab mera hi hain. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanz for sharing. Well Priya seems more comfortable pouring her heart out to the diary.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Poor Priya stuck between a rock and hard place😭 Thanks for posting Shamma!
pinnib thumbnail
are these diary entries really from the show or is it just people make them up? can some clear my doubt
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
" I felt closer to him automatically" 😍

i loved these lines in the diary. priya is getting closer to ram and ram is going far from her.. hope ram realizes his mistake soon and patch up with her.

thanks for sharing..
pavitra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for posting...nice article
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pinnib

are these diary entries really from the show or is it just people make them up? can some clear my doubt

I think its just Balaji's strategy to sell their product, make it more poplular and keeps the viewers engaged and curious about the lead actors thinking. They just hire someone to write these up for the website...the real actors (aka Sakshi) is no way writing these up.
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sakshisfan

I think its just Balaji's strategy to sell their product, make it more poplular and keeps the viewers engaged and curious about the lead actors thinking. They just hire someone to write these up for the website...the real actors (aka Sakshi) is no way writing these up.

obviously.. don't you think they are busy enough with their schedules. .plus the serial is not their life...
.this is just something for our entertainment/amusement cum marketing...😉
Edited by ujwala444 - 12 years ago