AsmaaniiCreations#5: Please check imp note pg 49

xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

. : W E L C O M E  E V E R Y O N E : .

Well, hello everyone! This is Alisha, I hope you know me by now. And this is my 5th shop! Wow, I actually can't believe I made it to the 5th so fast. I wanna thank each and everyone of you who have been supporting me and encouraging me to keep on making sigs. It really means a lot to me. 

. : F I N D  M E  O N  Y O U T U B E : .

AsmaaniiArmaan

A small Note: I have noticed that I PM literally everyone on my friends list, so just add me to your buddy list if you want a PM for every update. If you don't want update PMs, and get annoyed then please don't bother adding. Thank you :)

. :  M Y  I N S P I R A T I O N S : .

I think most sig makers on IF are incredibly talented. Everyone works so hard, it shows on their work. But I would like to mention a few names who have been so amazing to me and their work has always inspired me.

Reeno, Aish, Sary, Monu, Jenny, Nori, Jhanvi, Amna , Moni, Iqra <Those girls rock IF big time. I love love love their work. They have always inspired me, ever since I have started making sigs really. 

I might not visit everyone's galleries because half the time I am inactive on IF, but I always admire your work guys. Love you all.

A HUGEE THANK YOU to ALL my friends who have followed me in all my shops so far, I just wanna say I feel blessed to have you all in my 'virtual' life. You guys make all my shops so special with your presence and feedback. It seriously means a lot to me. Keep on loving and supporting me guys. Love you all <3

. : M Y  C O P Y R I G H T S : .

-ac-
AsmaaniiCreations
asmaaniic.

Previously I used

Alisha
AlishaCreations

{Banners are designed by me}

I make Animated/Non-Animated Signatures and Avi's
I no longer make YT bgs.
Any Jodi's/Actors/Actresses are allowed in my gallery. I don't hate anyone.
I will not accept any request on Myth/religion based shows, Simply because I don't watch them
I don't always take requests for animated stuff, I will specify when I do.

You must provide me HQ pics, the better the quality the better the Sig
You must NOT post more than 10 pictures
One request per person.
Please post requests here only, DO NOT PM
If you have never commented in my gallery please do not request.
You don't have to provide texts, I can do that for you
Do tell me If you want matching avi's

. > > P R E V I O U S  S H O P S < <.

Edited by xAlishax - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xAlishax thumbnail

P A G E 1 4 - Requested Sigs only.
P A G E 2 3 - KaSu/KaSh/Abhiya.
P A G E 3 1 - KaJen/KaSh/Abhiya/ArHi etc.
P A G E 4 0 - ArHi/KaSh/KaSu/KaJen/Sonam etc.
xAlishax thumbnail
RESERVED FOR REENO'S COMMENT :)

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

YAYYY! CONGRATSSS!!! <3<3<3<3

i didnt sleep 😳
🤣
iLOVEEE YOUU!

EDITTED: 
Congratulations!

Many Many Congratulations Lishu, on your 5th shop! YAYYY. 5 is my lucky no. i hope this shop is lucky enough for you too, and for me too ;]. Yeah, i hope i keep getting awesome gifts from you ;] hehe. You are my bestest friend in here and i hope we remain close till the very end... rather, i hope theres no end to this friendship :$
I LOVEEE what youve done with the banner! :D It is so damn awesome man! i LOVEE how u've put the gaussian blur effect on the Sigs, perfect! :D And haye i lovee the idea of having all ur fv ladies in the banner ;] Love it. Make me a sig in that style ;]
Yeah, i LOVEEE the sig u made for me like HELL. and even though im supposedly supposed to use other sigs, im NOT using em :P na a! LOL cz i Love the sig u made me just too much for anything else to be used with it ya phir ussko hata ke kuch aur use karna ;) might hide its beauty! :P
Hehehe anyways, Best of Luck with this shop and im sure ull finish this off in a jiffy too! :D
Keep it up, and i LOVE YOU A LOTT! <3
ATLAST! HISTORYYY!
IVE EDITTED THE COMMENT EARLIER THAN I MYSELF EXPECTED LOL let alone you =P hehe.
Chal me challingg, BYEE! <3 Love you phorever!❤️
aahhh, ATLASTT!!

xAlishax thumbnail
RESSS FOR SWANZ :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i didnt sleep 😳
🤣
iLOVEEE YOUU!

EDITTED: 
Congratulations!

Many Many Congratulations Lishu, on your 5th shop! YAYYY. 5 is my lucky no. i hope this shop is lucky enough for you too, and for me too ;]. Yeah, i hope i keep getting awesome gifts from you ;] hehe. You are my bestest friend in here and i hope we remain close till the very end... rather, i hope theres no end to this friendship :$
I LOVEEE what youve done with the banner! :D It is so damn awesome man! i LOVEE how u've put the gaussian blur effect on the Sigs, perfect! :D And haye i lovee the idea of having all ur fv ladies in the banner ;] Love it. Make me a sig in that style ;]
Yeah, i LOVEEE the sig u made for me like HELL. and even though im supposedly supposed to use other sigs, im NOT using em :P na a! LOL cz i Love the sig u made me just too much for anything else to be used with it ya phir ussko hata ke kuch aur use karna ;) might hide its beauty! :P
Hehehe anyways, Best of Luck with this shop and im sure ull finish this off in a jiffy too! :D
Keep it up, and i LOVE YOU A LOTT! <3
ATLAST! HISTORYYY!
IVE EDITTED THE COMMENT EARLIER THAN I MYSELF EXPECTED LOL let alone you =P hehe.
Chal me challingg, BYEE! <3 Love you phorever! ❤️
aahhh, ATLASTT!!
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

congratulations alisha!
soo proud of myself making it on the first page😃 lol  

A bigg congrats on your shop alisha! May you open manyy more! Can't believe it your already on your 5th! 
the banner is 😍 beyond gorgeous! all my favs too hehe. :D  loved how it turned out. The little banners are just as amazingg<3! Cant wait for your nextt update & do update soon <33 lovee ya (:
komal
Edited by ..-Komal-.. - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations

🥳🤗

wooow galllery 5
yaara tusi bharay fast ho

all the best for this gallery

looking forward for update😉

senorita

xAlishax thumbnail
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

i didnt sleep 😳
🤣
iLOVEEE YOUU!

But I still Reserved for you :P <3🤣
xAlishax thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-

Congratulations

🥳🤗

wooow galllery 5
yaara tusi bharay fast ho

all the best for this gallery

looking forward for update😉

senorita

Thanks a lot yaara, Its all you guys who make me fast. lol. Thank you again. MUUAH <3
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
YAYYY You made a new gallery :P
Okay i'm gonna give my LONGGG Comment tomorrow :D

LOVE U LISH <3