•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
okay so hhl just started... and i already love arjun ๐Ÿ˜ณbut thats another story... 
anyways it just started and its on number 19?๐Ÿ˜• i think... and d3 has been on for  like what 6 months??
and we r number 22๐Ÿ˜ฒ
we really need to get more active at this forum (including me๐Ÿ˜ณ) 
i want to see d3 in the top 10 real soon and im pretty sure u do too...๐Ÿ˜›
so lets get active ppl!!!!

ps. one more thing... im pretty sure we have sum talented writers here...if u have any time.. plzzz plzzz start writing for d3... im seeing more writiing being done but the more the better it is for d3๐Ÿ˜ƒ
YES dis has been d latest topic everyday in d forum now sooo every1s trying to be active๐Ÿ˜ƒ but best part is we have lods of new members cuming so hopefully wid d Chaska Meter mission on we'll get up sooon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nd silent members pls pls join in d DISCUSSIONS nd also ur own creative writing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
(anoder story-even i lyk Arjun tooo๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†)
Edited by sweetshine - 12 years ago
I agree- D3 is an awesome show and desrves to be on top. I really enjoy the topics and posts on the forum and hope to see even more activity! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
agree wid sunshine,..m even seeing so many new members on d forum,..which is making me so haapy,..finally i have a hope we ll do much gud in CM reading!!
dnt worry we will buck up
what i want to say is that i have like 125 views rite now??? and only like 5 comments...๐Ÿ˜•
if everyone just said i agree... it would help the tiniest bit and always remember every little bit counts in the long run๐Ÿ˜›
totally agree with u!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ 

ps - i also lovee arjun!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago