Posted: 12 years ago
i was just thinking about kriyansh and the this popped in my mind.
i know this is totally filmy but imagining kriyansh in it was totally amazing.
rey and kriya both are nervous for their first date together. both are tensed what to wear and what not.
both want it to be special⭐️.
in the end kriya ends up in a red backless dress and rey in white.
rey comes to pick kriya up. he is awestruck seeing her. kriya also cannot stop blushing seeing his gaze and admiring him. they have an eyelock.

they both then go to a romantic place to have a dinner. rey has made every attempt to make it perfect. roses, candles and everything.😳.
but when they reach there they are surprized as their teams are sitting there.
swayam  spot them and then he signals vicky about it. vicky indulges his team in conversation while swayam comes and tells them about the situation. he suggests them to go somewhere else.
both of them are sad as their perfect date they wanted to enjoy cudn't begin only.😭

they both head back sad as their first date was turning into a failure.
kriya then spots a deserted chaat stall. she hesistently suggests to ge there partly so that they cud at least enjoy an outing and also they had not eaten anything. rey also agrees to it feeling at least they wud do something together that night😊.

Both then go out and start eating-feeding each othe, merrily talking and laughingEmbarrassed. very soon all the quietness dissolve into their talks. they sit there for hrs. little realising abt the time. then it starts to rain and they both dance in it(waltz). both of them are on the top of their worlds. then they go to a shade where they keep on staring each otherEmbarrassed. they then their convey their feelings to each which makes the other feel how lucky he/she is. their eyes speak more than their word and both of them understand their feelings.
Then they get lost in that moment and when they reach their homes they realize how perfect and this little date was for them.

hope you enjoyed it. 
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome imagination dude love it hope they eat paani puri on the street