FF-A TWIST LOVE Final NOTE page 117 - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mandy1024

Mindblowing finale update πŸ‘Too good. Sad that it had to come to an end. I loved it so so much 😳 Nice to see Abhiya with their grandkids n their romance was still alive. But what happened to Sid Metz? Did Metz have her baby n is she a vampire now like Pia?
 I forgot Sid AND MAITHALI 
 :::Final Note:::

Sid and Maithali's came to bid Surya and Ananya on their honeymoon with their gift. It was their daughters wish Mrinalini and Shradha both wanted to gift their cousin with lucky charms they'd made for Surya and his wife. They were hybrid's. Maithali beamed at the joy of seeing her daughters so happy. She was now a vampire sired by her husband. Sid wanted to turn Maithali sooner but they had to wait for the arrival of their daughters.

Mrinalini was just like Maithali while Shradha was every bit like her father.

Abhay gave his nieces a bear hug-I see U girls have come right on schedule. You've certainly picked this trait from your uncle. So wheres my gift?
Shradha giggled with her saphire eyes playing with her Uncles-Your gift is coming soon Uncle. Soon you'll have more Raichands than you'll know what to do with them?  But for now we are your gifts.
Abhay was fleeced-Great. We have a sales person in our midst.

So Surya and Anaya were down in a shot with Kari following closely behind them with her husband Jeh Khurana holding his wife with care. He wasn't letting her out of his sight for one moment. Pia was a little cautious but she was minding every move her daughter made especially with her twins being such a handful. Luckily Tara was babysitting them.

So Shradha handed the tickets and the charm bracelets made out of Silver because Hybrids were immune to Silver as good luck. 

With this all the family members disbanded on their new journey to a full excited long life together forever.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
Thanks a ton for this note πŸ€— I really wanted to know what happened with Sid Metz. This was the most beautiful Abhiya story ever n I so wish this is what I was seeing on screen now. Perfect storyline, brilliant characterisation n a mindblowing Abhiya chemistry.β­οΈπŸ‘
I really loved every update of this FF. It was just perfect from the beginning till the end. 

For this FF.😊
brill ... amaizng .. cont soon :) 
thnx for d pm
loved it 
happy ending gr8t
awesome 
it was a great ff ...
it took me almost 10 days to complete this one...it was simply superb and beautifully written...
great jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

it was a great ff ...
it took me almost 10 days to complete this one...it was simply superb and beautifully written...
great jobπŸ‘
Wow 11 days i only managed to complete SOULMATES reading it in 2 weeks and U completed TWISTED love in 11 days Kudos to U.
Originally posted by Akshi0019

Thanks 4 d note...
 U R WELCOME.
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pallavisarkar

thnx for d pm
loved it 
happy ending gr8t
awesome